Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Effects [Haru Mori | Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Ill Effects [Haru Mori | Closed] Empty Ill Effects [Haru Mori | Closed]

Post by Andou Daisuke Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:56 pm

It had been quite a while since Die had been admitted here. Somehow, he wasn't keeping track of the days... didn't really care. All that mattered was pulling himself out of his hole and getting through life in a far better manner than he'd done previously.

But not everything was peachy. Day before yesterday, he'd started to feel a little bit strange each time he took his pills and today... was even worse. When the nurse came to give him the next dose, he declined taking it at all and instead requested his doctor, explaining he didn't feel quiet right and that he wasn't going to take the pills until he had spoken with him again.

Once the nurse left, Die sat on the edge of the bed, looking a bit pale. He was slightly dizzy and he'd been getting stomach cramps that he wasn't appreciating at all since he needed to be trying to eat. He felt like he was going to throw up, though he was fairly sure he could hold that part at bay... and worse than all of that, he itched. His entire body prickled and itched and he just wanted to scratch his it all off, though he kept himself from doing so... for now.

Last edited by Andou Daisuke on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Ill Effects [Haru Mori | Closed] Empty Re: Ill Effects [Haru Mori | Closed]

Post by Haru Mori Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:39 pm

A request? For him? How lovely. Though he would admit patients usually didn't call to him. His work was usually quite precise, and meticulous enough that the patients were fine with the results.

He pushed his glasses down off of the bridge of his nose when he received that message from a nurse. What the hell? He rose up from his desk and grabbed a few things, putting them into his pockets. More importantly, he noted in his book the date and time under Dai's page.

Moving swiftly and silently, he ran through the side-effects in his head. There was no way his medicine did this to the patient. At least under all of his accounts. In somewhat record time, the male arrived at Dai's door, knocking and pushing it open in one fell swoop. "What's going on?" He pulled out his stethoscope and pressed it against the male's chest, listening to his breathing and pulse. It seemed elevated, but not dangerous. "What do you feel?"

He might have been rushing a bit, but it was important to him if this was a fault of his own.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 pm

The time Die waited felt like forever despite the fact that he clearly knew it wasn't. When the other showed up, he looked up at him through glassy eyes and just leaned a bit so he could do what he was going to with the stethoscope.

He took in a slightly hitched breath and then murmured, "Started two days ago... I thought maybe it was just a bug or something so I didn't say anything. But it gets worse when I take the medicine... and you told me to tell you if something happened." He trailed off for a moment and then swallowed, looking a bit paler for a moment before shivering and reaching to scratch his arm lightly, giving in to the urge. "Stomach cramps... dizzy... like really friggin dizzy. Nausea... not just when I eat, but like right now it's really really bad. And I itch... I itch so bad. Everywhere." He shuddered again. "And this... I keep doing that and can't stop it."

Dark eyes flicked over his doctor and he murmured, "The itching is driving me freaking crazy. I can... sort of deal... with the rest. But trying not to scratch is horrible."
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:11 am

Mori listened carefully as the male spoke of his symptoms. He needed to know if this was something worth changing his whole recipe for, or if he just needed to put Dai on something else. His eyebrows arched a bit as he continued through the list of issues.

"Did you happen to notice if the pills you were taking had anything written on the tablet? Anything at all?" Mori pulled away from the other and pressed his cold inner wrist against his forehead, taking his temperature blindly. He pulled a bottle of water from his pocket, handing it to the male. "Start with this, and try not to scratch." He dug through his large pockets and pulled out a sealed syringe and a vial. He began withdrawing the liquid from the vial and flicked the syringe.

"This is going to force your body to purge out whatever clearly isn't working." He looked at the male. "You're likely going to vomit, among other things. But by the morning, you should feel okay."

He waited to get some sort of confirmation from the other, before swabbing his upper arm and injecting the male swiftly. He would likely feel that itchy sensation for a few more hours, but eventually he'd be in enough pain that it took his mind off of that.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 am

Die stared up at the other, looking vaguely horrified on all accounts. He shook his head. "They looked the same as the ones you had been giving me... same color and shape, I didn't pay attention beyond that." He shuddered again and then pursed his lips, looking like the sheer idea of vomiting was going to make him hurl for a moment. But he closed his eyes and looked away, just giving a little nod.

He clutched at the water bottle and then huffed out a soft sound and then shook his head. "This is going to suck so fucking much." Once the injection was done, he moved to rub his cheek with his palm, trying not to scratch it, but itching nonetheless. "How long will it take to... purge it all?"
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:56 am

As he spoke, Haru's eyebrows furrowed. "I assure you, these were not the pills I gave to you. My pills wouldn't have had these sort of side effects." He snapped out his words a bit at Dai, clearly offended by something. He paused for a moment, trying to calm himself down.

"Yes, it is." Dai was likely going to feel like he was having an abortion. Without being a woman, nor actually pregnant. When the male asked him a question that Mori had just answered previously, the male blinked slowly at him. "By the morning, you should feel much better." Well, he could repeat himself.

Rising up from him stooped over position, he pocketed the rest of the trash he carried, and fingered his hair out of his face. "If you'll excuse me. Let me know if for some reason you still feel these symptoms by mid-day tomorrow." He looked over the man briefly, and unless stopped, somewhat stormed out of the room. Dai might have heard him cursing down the hallway, trying to find some nurse or another.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 am

removed post due to missing something in the descriptions of things somewhere. My apologies...

Last edited by Andou Daisuke on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down