Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doodles [CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Doodles [CLOSED] Empty Doodles [CLOSED]

Post by Woo Jiho Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Ever since the doctor - what was his name again? - had given me the notebook, I'd actually been filling it. Pretty diligently, actually. It was mostly full of doodles, random ideas for new tattoos, sketches of little things I'd seen... People. There was a sketch of the one nice nurse... A couple of some other people... It was pretty fun, and I was mostly enjoying it. It was a nice little distraction when I was alone in my room.

I was lying on my bed, notebook in my lap, randomly sketching as the radio played. And I was humming. It was pleasantly homey in here, and I could admit that I was comfortable. Well, as comfortable as I could be, but that was beside the point. It was better than it had been, that was for sure.

I yawned slightly, glancing at my door and into the hall absently before going back to my doodle, which I guess was turning into a drawing of a person. I guess.

I was going to get through this stupid imprisonment. They had to grasp that I was fucking sane at this point.

Last edited by Woo Jiho on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Doodles [CLOSED] Empty Re: Doodles [CLOSED]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:13 am

Somebody had a radio? What the shit. I wanted a radio. I was on good behavior, reward me with things! I was determined to find out where the sound was coming from so socked feet padded through the wing that was reserved as living quarters, following my ears and not giving a shit where my shoes were.

It wasn’t like there was much else to do around here. Ugh.

By the time I pinpointed where the noise was coming from I slowed my steps, casually poking my head into the open door. I had no idea which patients were staying where so I remained cautious, in case the person inside was crazy as fuck. I didn’t figure they could be too terribly bad, since they were rewarded with a fucking radio.

Thankfully those dark eyes were met with a familiar character sprawled out on that bed. I relaxed somewhat, leaning up in the doorway. I cleared my throat even, to announce my presence first, before speaking up past a knowing smirk.

“How the fuck did you get a radio.”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:37 am

Damn I'd thought no one was out there. But still, I knew that voice and I smiled before turning to look, pausing my drawing for the moment.

"A lot of pleading. I'm being so good," I said, grinning and making an innocent face before laughing at myself. "It was a reward or some shit. Whatever, it gives me something to do. You can change it to whatever you want." Currently I'd lost track of what was on anyway, so it didn't matter to me.

I quietly looked the other man up and down, quirking a brow when my eyes met his feet but still grinning widely. "Just didn't feel like shoes?" I asked, looking back up and meeting his eyes for the moment before setting the unfinished drawing down on the bed and sitting up.

It was nice to see a familiar face. And Kyo's was probably my favorite of the familiar faces.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Dark eyes quickly looked over Jiho’s relaxed form, sprawled out against his bed like that, curiosity brimming when I noticed he even had a sketchbook to pass the time with. So he was an artist? Interesting. Unless he was just told to scribble meaningless shit over and over to help balance his mentality for studies or something in here.

Anyway once Jiho explained how he got his radio I helped myself to entering his unit, heading straight for the noise and reaching out to fidget with the knobs, trying to find a worthwhile station past the static. Most didn’t come in clear, I don’t know why I expected otherwise. We were way the fuck up on an outcropping out here. Once I settled on something that wasn’t classical – or Mexican even – I turned to face the other’s bed now, dropping lazily against the far edge with a soft bounce, kicking up my socked feet. “I hate those stupid shoes.” I would actually be running around barefoot if I didn’t worry that I’d step on something dangerous, despite being a hospital. This place was sketchy.

Speaking of sketches, sharp hues diverted to the book the other had set down as he shifted to sit up proper. “You draw?” I asked stupidly, even though the answer was clear.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:24 pm

I watched him with a soft smile, gaze quietly taking everything in as he changed the station. I was okay with everything as long as it came in clear - I couldn't stand hearing the buzz of static. And when the other man settled on a station I smiled even wider, eyes still following as he sat down on the bed. Immediately I flipped to a new sheet of paper, idly sketching in features of his face on the sheet.

"I've always liked art," I mumbled, looking up at him and down at the paper a few times. I wanted to get the little details right, and considering how the light was right now, the shadows were actually good for this. "One of the doctors gave me a notebook and told me to draw every day, but I've been enjoying it a bit too much. I used to draw all the time - guess I forgot how much I liked it." I grinned, talking toward the page but still looking the other man up and down every once in a while.

"I'm glad it was you that walked into my room," I mumbled, one leg dangling off the bed to give Kyo more room to sit so he could get comfortable. I'd gotten the basics down on paper so it was alright if he moved now.

I bit my lip as I smiled wider, trying not to stare to intently at any one part of the man I was drawing. I was failing though, and I ended up spending far too long on his lips. It was fine, though.

"Just walking around?" I asked, head cocked. "Or did you hear my music?"
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:02 pm

As I looked back at Jiho I noticed the way the man was watching me intently, almost… studying me, eyes flicking from his own façade down to his hands which were running across the new, blank slate. Was he drawing me?! Aa… I shifted rather embarrassedly suddenly, an unusual emotion for me to expose. I throw up such a tough exterior all the time it was entirely rare to see me with some other sort of characteristic. Especially around these parts, where I was constantly on edge. Though, the nicotine fix I was getting helped slightly, probably the exact reason why I wasn’t entirely pissy at the moment too. In fact, if I turned my head just enough to one side, Jiho would be able to notice the slender… cigarette tucked behind an ear. Or at least that’s what it looked like.

Pursing pierced tiers together I tried not to think about the way the other was taking in every definition of my features, instead dropping that dark chocolate gaze to my lap. “I have no talent.” I chuckled, shrugging slender shoulders. It was true, I’m pretty much useless at everything. That’s why my record’s fucked and now I’m here.

“I heard the music. I was going to rage if someone else had it, you know. Throw it against a wall or something.” I laughed softly, picking at the lint on the man’s blanket. Was I kidding, or no…? I’ve clearly got a temper, that was what Dr. Haru had told me anyway.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:15 pm

I couldn't keep myself from smiling - I noticed the embarrassment and sat up, mostly done with the drawing and showing the sketch to Kyo. I was proud of it - despite the clear fact that it wasn't done, it was a good likeness, and that was a plus. I looked at him for a second, letting out a small sigh of a laugh.

"I bet you're talented," I mumbled, looking down at the sketch before glancing up at Kyo, a hint of a smirk apparent on my face. It might have held a bit of a suggestive tone, but I really meant it. "I'm glad you didn't break my radio. Because you're free to use it whenever you want." I smiled, patting Kyo's thigh a couple of times before letting my hand stay there, eyes catching the cigarette behind Kyo's ear.

"Woah, is that a cigarette?" I asked, brow raised. "Where did you... Where did you get it?" I added, head cocked.

I had a feeling that I knew where it was from, but I needed to know for sure.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:59 pm

When the younger man shifted to sit up and show me his quick sketch I of course had a look for myself, quite obviously flustered. I… why, I’m hardly an interesting subject to focus on. “Aah… it’s good…” I mumbled, lifting a hand to rub at the back of my neck sheepishy. It really was, to bust out a drawing that quickly and make it look so easy. Mine would be a goddamn stick figure.

Though when the other dared to think otherwise about my skillset I huffed, holding up ten fingers. “Good at getting away with free shit maybe.” Only, my luck obviously ran out since I was recently caught. Or, did I mean good with my hands? Hah. Take it as you will. Sharp eyes did drop however to the extremely friendly gesture touching my leg and surprisingly I didn’t pull away, however I really, really had to swallow down my instinct to shrink uneasily away. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust the guy, nor like I really had a problem with it. I just… I’m so used to people not touching me. Being on edge. I pressed my lips together for a moment, before speaking up. “If it’s missing one day you’ll just have to come to room three o’four to get it.” I smirked. Wow did I really just tell someone else where I was staying? Would you look at that.

Again I had to remind myself not to yank out from underneath the other’s warm palm, like a subconscious tick in my head nagging at me. It’s okay, sheesh. I really needed to chill the fuck out. Speaking of, that was when he mentioned my smoke. I lifted a hand to pluck the thing out from behind my ear, glancing down as I rolled the stick in between slender, inked fingers. “Yeah. Doctor Haru gave it to me. Said I was ‘prone to anger’ or something so he thinks it will help me relax. It’s an e-cig.” I chuckled, looking at the thing in awe. “Fuckin’ fancy.” Now I felt like a spoiled rich kid, never before would I have ever imagined that I’d be given such a great leisure thing, like nicotine that didn’t fill my lungs with tar.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:16 pm

I knew it was him.

"He gave me a cigarette one day because I caught him smoking," I said, nodding to myself. "He's an odd guy, kinda struck me as weird. Or off. Or something." I shrugged, looking at the fancy little device for a moment before giving Kyo's thigh a squeeze and falling back down on the bed so I was lying down.

"Mm, so you're in room 304?" I asked with a very clear smirk, setting the notebook down on the floor next to the bed. I kept myself propped up on my elbows though, brow quirked. I'd have to remember that, who knew when it'ld come in handy.

"So you managed to get your very own vapor cig from the nice doctor?" I asked, lips pursed. "Lucky," I added softly, pouting a bit before sighing and rolling over onto my side, keeping a clear view of the other man. I couldn't help the little look I gave his hands, then... Well, a bit further south. Then I just grinned, looking back to his face.

"Shut up, I bet you're plenty talented," I said, shaking my head. "Not just with stealing shit."
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:37 am

Hearing that Jiho had apparently gotten a smoke before as well I tipped my head softly, thinking. Weird, that a doctor handed out cigarettes like stickers. Wasn’t an addiction something that you should probably be trying to break habits of in a hospital? Huh. Doctor Haru definitely struck a weird chord with me as well. There was just something… askew about the guy. “Yeah… he’s…” I paused, pressing my lips together trying to find a word that could describe him well enough. “… out there.” I shook my head. But hey. The guy wanted to help me get out of here as soon as possible, and was kind of spoiling me, so I’ve got no real complaints.

Returning the filter back behind my ear I exhaled a soft breath once the man pulled his hand away, nodding to his question. My thoughts kept lingering to the strangely affectionate little gesture he had offered, but I was really trying my best not to dwell. It was just a friendly thing, come on. In any case as he continued I leaned back against the wall myself, letting my legs sway casually over the edge while my hands laced with one another in my open lap. “Who the hell is your doctor?” I’d only been seen by one of them, and that was Mori. Mr. Native American kind of gave me an eye like he hated me, and… that was my extent of staff that I’d seen. Bunch of lazy fucks.

I kept my gaze pointlessly drawn up to the ceiling so I completely missed the way his own hues wandered… probably for the better. I would have died of embarrassment.

I really had to think though if I had any sort of talents. Sucking in a slow breath past my teeth I murred in deep thought, my heels tapping against the bedframe idly. “Hn… … I got nothing.” Hah.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 am

I couldn't help the soft snicker that left my lips and I sat back up. I couldn't help it, I was restless. And now that I had someone to talk to it was getting even worse and I really couldn't sit still. I... Was distracted. Very distracted.

"Friend. Fuckin great name for a doctor," I said, rolling my eyes. "But it was that... Native guy? I don't remember his name - he gave me the sketchbook." I nodded, glancing down at the book before shrugging. This place was weird. The doctors were weird. The nurses and patients, with the exception of a few, were weird.

I followed Kyo's lead eventually, leaning back against the wall as he spoke and turning to look at him, raising a skeptical brow. I couldn't believe he had no talents, there was no way. Everyone had something.

"Nothing at all? I mean, nothing artsy? Nothing physical? Come on." Absently I looked at Kyo's hand, taking it and studying it for a moment, flipping it over a few times in my hand as I continued. "Nah, you have good hands, they've gotta be good for something other than stealing." I smiled softly, letting out a relaxed breath as I waited for him to respond, still studying his hand quietly.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:53 pm

When the other man first said ‘friend’ I was unsure that he actually meant that was the name of his doctor. And on top of that, I had no idea who that even was. Hell, I rarely saw any staff as is… either I must be incredibly lucky not to deal with people, or I was quite the opposite, incredibly unlucky that no staff wanted to deal with me. And I wasn’t even really crazy! Sheesh.

“Mn.” The native dude I’d only seen in passing and already I didn’t have high hopes for the guy. What can I say, first impressions leave quite a lot and the ma hardly even acknowledged my presence. “… I guess they must all be avoiding me,” I chuckled, though it as mostly forced.
Seriously the only staff to so much as look my way was doctor Mori. Weird.

I wasn’t expecting Jiho to bluntly reach out for my own limb tough so when his long fingers wrapped around my palm my attention diverted down to my lap, releasing my own fingers as he took over. Err… I… hhh. Why was I acting so flustered? I wasn’t used to people being in such close physical contact with me. I pursed my lips, trying to think up something that I must be good at but really, not a single thing came to mind. “Aha…” I laughed uneasily, the sound mixed with embarrassment as I just stared at his hands holding mine. Come on, think…

“Uh. Masturbation.” I shrugged, only half kidding. Heh.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 am

"Don't know why they'd be avoiding you. I'm pretty sure they're just..." I let my voice trail off after I realized I didn't really have a good reason, instead just letting out a huff and shrugging. "They just kind of suck."

That was accurate. There we go.

I glanced sideways at Kyo when he looked down, about to speak when I heard the laugh and about to drop his hand as well. It was almost funny to see him flustered, but I wasn't going to push it. Then he spoke again and I paused. I bet he could feel the awkward twitch in my hand too, even though I didn't want him to. And then my thoughts took a high jump off the diving board and straight into the gutter and I bit my lip, looking down as well.

"... Oh?" I asked, a vague hint of a stutter in my voice and still not dropping the other man's hand. Instead I pursed my lips, blinking a few times and nodding. I was half tempted to just stay quiet, half tempted to utter out a weak 'prove it' but instead I shook the thought from my mind and finally dropped Kyo's hand, hesitantly replacing my own back on his thigh. I was almost uncomfortably silent before I laughed softly, willing back mental images and an assortment of thoughts. "Well, that's a good skill to have, hm?"

After that I looked up, turning to Kyo and thinking for a moment before giving his thigh a little pat.

And god help me, flustered was an understatement.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:17 am

I smirked hearing that the doctor’s around here suck, letting the faintest hint of an ironic chuckle escape me. Yes, yes they do. However I did notice the way the other’s fingers twitched around my own to my very blunt admittance, and on top of that the way Jiho suddenly stammered awkwardly himself…

I literally laughed out loud. And hell, I don’t even remember the last time I laughed like this. The sound was surprisingly cheery, coming from someone that always seemed rather cold and closed off, the broad smile cracking my features showing off all of those misplaced teeth that I didn’t exactly flaunt on a normal basis. I know I don’t have a winning smile. I’d just never had the money nor the patience to want to get them fixed. As the younger released my hand I had to shift in my position sitting up against the wall somewhat, and the silence that followed – plus that little pat on my leg and Jiho’s sad attempt to not play it off awkwardly only caused me to laugh harder. I literally bowed forward, trying to hide my embarrassing grin behind a closed fist. Jesus Christ. Way to just make that conversation extremely uncomfortable, Kyo. I shook my head, trying to gather my demeanor once more as the giggles died down.

Fuckin’ hell. That was gold. Was I supposed to assume the other man didn't touch himself?! Hahahah.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:35 am

The laughter caught me off-guard and I just watched for a while, noticing just what was going on in this room. Yeah, I felt awkward, but it was more just the pure bluntness of the statement that made it that way. That, and my one-track mind. However, it was nice to hear the actual laughter and see the actual smile and I pivoted a bit in my spot so I was more facing Kyo, brow arched slightly.

"Hey, now..." I started, smiling. I spoke in the middle of laughter, though, so I didn't expect Kyo to stop. Hell, considering how I felt right now, I should have probably been beet red. I learned to keep myself from that, though, and instead I just narrowed my eyes, still studying the other man but moving my hand from his thigh. That had been a weird spot to focus on anyway, and considering the way that the conversation turned, a spot that was a bit dangerous. Instead I pushed his shoulder lightly - clearly playfully - and rested my hand on the back of his neck, nails dragging lightly over the short hair at the nape of his neck.

"Don't you laugh," I mumbled, shaking my head as he quieted down. "You're just blunt. Is all," I added, looking from my hand back to Kyo's face with pursed lips and narrowed eyes. "I wasn't expecting you to say that."

That was definitely the truth. On the list of talents I was expecting to come out of his mouth, that was not the first.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:41 am

As that hand came out to lightly shove me in protest I only laughed some more, letting my body tip to the opposite side upon impact. Feeling that hand go to the back of my neck instead I had to remind myself not to naturally tense up, making a tiny mental note. Jiho was surprisingly touchy feely. Not that I was complaining that much, it was just… different, for me. Usually I don’t let anyone near me with a fifty foot pole, and here I was, bonding with another mental patient.

Must be the electronic cigarette I was given, it definitely made me less on edge. Not to mention I’d actually gotten a good night’s of sleep, thanks to the pills that knocked me the fuck out. It was nice. On top of that, Jiho was the one person in Acropolis I didn’t feel like strangulating.

A soft sound escaped me as his fingernails skritched at the base of my skull, brushing aside the shorter strands of raven once my laughter died down. If I was a cat I might have purred, but I’m torn in between fighting that someone else is in my personal bubble and touching me, or just relaxing and letting it happen. “Hn.”

Sure, I was blunt. But I never saw the point in beating around the bush. I’d always just speak whatever was on my mind – which is probably why most people think I’m rude. And I still felt awkward with the subject focusing on me, and my lack of real talents, so even after trying to fish through my head to think of something that I – and my apparently nice hands – were good at, instead I reached out for the other’s sketchbook, helping myself to the pages. I flipped the thing’s cover back, looking over all of the entries there. “I can’t think of anything.” Seriously. I apparently didn’t talk about myself very much.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:56 am

Maybe I was just out of it, or in some weird daze, or just supremely distracted, but I didn't even mind it when Kyo took the sketchbook and flipped through the pages. There wasn't much of interest in there, just a few doodles - though I was still proud of the dragon I'd drawn. And I was more interested with that little sound that came out of his mouth when I played with his hair.

"Mm... Well I don't believe you," I mumbled, smirking. "You'll figure something out." Absently I played with his hair a bit longer. Then maybe I got a bit too distracted and maybe tugged his hair a bit harder than I normally would have, just for a moment. Not to pain, no, but just a bit, biting the inside of my lip.

I was quite enjoying myself, and I could explain that off with an apology if I needed to. But I quietly hoped I didn't have to, and my other hand toyed with the sheet on my bed as it currently had nothing to do.

This was just me trying not to overstep boundaries. I guess. But I had subconsciously scooted a bit closer and leaned my head down so I could see the other's face better despite now keeping silent.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Dark orbs looked over all of the different subjects and sketches inside of that booklet. The man must have really been bored around here. Then again, it was draw or sit around, I supposed. The lack of real stimulation was going to drive me crazy. Then again, when I was out of here, I didn’t have much of a life either. At least when I was bored though I could go for a walk, go window shopping, and swipe a few things here or there.

I had sticky fingers and they just itched to take. It was like an addiction, maybe that was part of the reason why I was so on edge locked up in here. Nothing to swipe and everyone constantly on surveillance.

In any case I smirked softly when I noticed the dragon, of course strikingly familiar to me. “When you get out of here you should try to do something with this…” I muttered, turning the pages. If he had talent, why the hell not? Not everyone was blessed like that… like myself. I’m so lame.

I didn’t seem to mind much as Jiho’s fingers continued to go through the hair at the back of my head, not even when he tugged it somewhat. I mean I shot a brief glance in his direction but other than that I returned to the subject at hand, looking over the sketches in awe. I wished I was good at something. And I played off the tug as the man being bored, nothing more. He was honestly lucky I was letting him get away with sitting this close to me, and running his fingers through my hair at all.

Shows I was relaxed.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm

I smiled softly, looking down at the page and letting a partially smug, partially relaxed chuckle slip out as I shrugged. Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. But just the fact that I was letting him look through sketches proved a lot. And the fact that he was letting me touch him proved a lot, too... I watched him shoot me a look and I paused for a second with a slight gulp, fidgeting a bit in my spot.

I just... felt like being touchy. This was odd for me anyway, so he could deal. Hopefully.

After a while I let his hair go, instead dropping my hand to his shoulder to play with the fabric of a shirt absently, then to the bed just for a moment. I just watched in silence, biting my tongue before toying with the hem of his shirt, more watching my hands than anything.

"Maybe I will. I'll draw tattoos or make myself into some famous artist or something. Might be fun," I replied with a smirk and a nod, nail dragging almost accidentally over Kyo's side just under the shirt.

... The fuck was I aiming at? I don't know. But I did know that I might have been pushing it and probably wouldn't stop until I got told to.

"I'll design shit for you," I added, chuckling softly and words coming out softer than usual, more of a mumble to myself than anything but clearly audible. Hm...
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I still didn’t care to pull away when the man dropped his hand to my shoulder instead, fidgeting with the cotton of my lame hospital tank. And then his hand dropped lower still, and I seemed… content enough to let him pick at the bottom edge of my shirt. I was very quickly finding out that Jiho not only was quite touchy feely around me but even almost… nervous? Always having to keep busy with something or another. I didn’t even know if he was always like this, or if it was around just me. Maybe he needed a cigarette, hah.

“Yeah, would be awesome.” If he became a tattoo artist then I’d have an in to get some shit done, sweet. I thought nothing of the way the other dragged his fingertips and short nails over my flesh either. Maybe I’m incredibly dense, or maybe I simply wasn’t really taking any note. Either way, I wasn’t used to people touching so I was instead just… trying not to think too much on it. I didn’t want to make it awkward anyway.

Instead I allowed for a soft smirk to pay upon my lips, shooting a brief glance in Jiho’s direction once I pulled my attention away from his drawings for long enough. “Good. I need more tattoos.” Needed and not just wanted, heh. What can I say, I love body mods. It’s obvious with the multitude of piercings adorning my features and ear, along with all of my ink work of course.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:21 pm

"Everyone who has tattoos needs more tattoos," I replied with an easy chuckle, looking up from my hand for a moment. And if I was a tattoo artist I'd be happy to add to his collection. And happy to just kind of... enjoy. Art. Yes. All of the art.

Absently and without really thinking I grabbed my pillow, putting it on my lap and resting my elbows on it as I cocked my head. "Where?" I asked, lips pursed. Then I thought for a second and rolled my eyes at myself. "Where do you want them, I mean. All over? Specifically torso? More on your arms? Legs?" I rattled off a few things and then narrowed my eyes, leaning closer and resting a hand on his neck again, more looking him over a couple times. "You'd look good with them all over. If I was an artist I'd be willing to..." I mumbled, voice trailing off as I looked back up.

What was I talking about now? What was I willing to do? Stare for hours, be able to touch for hours...? Fuck, was my mind still in the gutter?

But wow I was close wasn't I? I blinked a couple times, fingers on Kyo's neck idly toying with a piercing on his ear as I slowly closed my mouth and looked down.

"I... Like your piercings," I mumbled, shifting my gaze from directly into Kyo's eyes to study the piercings in his ear as I stuttered out the words. For the love of god, acting like this wasn't in my nature. And it was starting to get to me. Then again, Kyo was getting to me and I licked my lips, fingers paying more attention to his earlobe than the earrings to be completely honest.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:13 pm

I chuckled to the other’s words. How true were those. It was like an addiction, once you start with some ink you just can’t put down the needles.

My dark eyes followed Jiho as he shifted enough to pull a pillow into his lap, really having to think about his question. Most of the shit I got done I didn’t exactly think about anyway, I just sort of let the artist have free reign. So did I have any particular plans? Pursing pierced lips I mulled over the query, leaning back against the wall once more as my and lifted to pluck that electronic cigarette from behind my ear, rolling it over and under, between slender digits thoughtfully. “Mmm… I haven’t really thought about it. More on my arms, I guess.” I glanced down at the aforementioned limbs before continuing. “Maybe my back. Front. Legs.” I chuckled, letting chocolate hues fixate on the filter in my grip instead. “All over. I just like tattoos.” And I could hardly afford much otherwise, usually only when I pawned off something worth a pretty penny.

When Jiho commented about being ‘willing’ to work on me though I snickered, quirking a single, sharp brow in his direction with a teasing smirk. “I would make sure you had plenty of practice first.” Tattoo artist’s were usually in the business for years, and what can I say? I’m picky, even though I really shouldn’t be since I most definitely can’t afford the great ones.

Anyway I tried to shift the subject of conversation back off of me again, even as the man’s hand went for my neck again. “Did you design yours then? Or let someone else…”

I definitely let my words trail off as soon as the other’s finger’s reached for the metal adorning my ear. In fact I was unable to hide the sudden shiver that raced up my spine, and a quiet sound escaping me. With a hugely embarrassed smile I gently tipped my head to the opposing side, trying to free my ear. Apparently that was a soft spot, hah. Who knew? I never had people really just… touching me like this. I tried to play it off cooly though, instead turning on the filter to my eCig and bringing it between decorated tiers to puff, a slow plume of water vapor escaping me with a sow exhale into the air. It smelled like mint.

“Thanks.” I smirked to the compliment, finally letting my gaze return to the man as I kept my lips wrapped around my addiction. Deep pools of brown looked the other up and down, bringing short legs up to sit cross-legged upon his bed. “If I had any extra jewelry I’d pierce you.” I grinned deviously. “Then we’d really be like convicts locked up in here.” Heh.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 pm

"You could pull off tattoos everywhere," I said, reaffirming the notion and chuckling a bit. It was true, anyway. Kyo gave off a vibe of someone who tattooed well, and someone who wasn't scared of trying new things. I smirked. "I designed... a couple of mine. I drew the portrait of my mother, and did some of the words. And don't worry, I'd practice plenty before touching a needle to someone's skin."

And I most definitely noticed the shiver and the way the other man's words trailed off. I blinked, licking my lips and staying silent even when the other man started with the eCig and spoke again. I was too distracted trying to ignore that reaction and just utterly failing at the hiding. In fact, I think I took in a quick breath, too, noticing the faint minty smell in the air and closing my eyes to enjoy that for a second.

"Mm, I'd enjoy that," I mumbled softly, brain shifting over to piercings. I'd always liked them but never had the chance to get anything more than my single ear piercing. It was nothing compared to the multiple ones that Kyo had.

I don't really know if he noticed me staring but I couldn't help it. It was complete brain shut-off and I swallowed deep before leaning forward, teeth and lips replacing the fingers that had been messing with Kyo's ear. And I was fully expecting to get punched for this, or thrown off, or... something. But urges happened and that little shiver just...

Fuck, ya know?
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:43 pm

I liked the idea of looking like a little intimidating Yakuza member or something. I wasn’t very threatening from stature alone, so the tougher I looked the less people fucked with me. Definitely something I needed in the kind of life I ran. A criminal.

Inhaling another take of tobacco from my electronic cigarette I allowed for the mist to slowly trickle past my nostrils idly, quickly dissipating into the open air. In fact I was just about to even offer a drag to my company since I knew he was a smoker too, but instead he was closing the distance between us… and I really wasn’t expecting what happened next. My mouth fell open around the filter of my smoke and I instantly felt a nagging, credulous twitch in my nether regions, a tiny gasp filling my lungs just as I squirmed and shied away from the others… warm, wet mouth. Jesus fuck. I wasn’t entirely sure what bought that on, or even how the hell I felt about that forward notion, and surprisingly, I didn’t punch him.

If anyone else had tried something like that I probably would have.

Instead I had to exhale a slow breath, trying to get my mind back in focus and out of the proverbial gutter as I forced my shoulder and arm up between us, the lingering cigarette faintly glowing in between two fingers. My own sharp eyes were closed even, just… trying not to focus on my head – my lower head – from making any decisions for me right now. I…

“… aah…”

I was unsure of what to say. To do, to… function. I wasn’t even sure how to take it, how to react accordingly. Hell, I didn’t even know if I liked men in that sort of… sensual way. I had nothing against gay’s personally myself, just the very prospect of another of the same sex even coming on to me never came up before. Needless to say now a bazillion more thoughts were running through my mind, and none were actually focused on the previous conversation – about piercings and tattoos.

Instead I simply offered a huff of a chuckle, smirking while my slack-jawed mouth tried to find something of intelligence to say.

But hey, at least I wasn't pissed, right?
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Well good. At least I didn't feel a fist connect with my face. What I heard was a little sound and a little gasp and I closed my eyes, brows furrowed. The fuck was I doing? Being fucking brave, that's what. And acting on an impulse but that was another story altogether.

The fact that I wasn't pushed away was something of a blessing, wasn't it? Instead I stayed kind of close, still looking at the other man and trying to sound out words myself. I was supposed to say something, right? Maybe an apology for randomly biting his ear, or a mumble about the fact that that sound had been... nice. So I let out a soft breath on his ear, biting my lip a moment later.

Was I... Was I allowed to... Keep going?

I swallowed deep again, blinking in an attempt to clear my mind and looking down. Instead my hand found it's way to his thigh again and I didn't stop it. In fact, I just gave it a little squeeze, looking back up at Kyo a moment later and meeting his gaze. I even started playing with his ear again, with my fingers this time, eyes only open a small slit and mostly just being used to look him over.

"... Can I keep going?" I mumbled, still pretty close.

Why the fuck not? At least I was asking.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next