Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Chaos [CLOSED]

3 posters

Go down

A Little Chaos [CLOSED] Empty A Little Chaos [CLOSED]

Post by King Jasmine Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Rising out of a sedative-induced fog shouldn't have seemed familiar to a normal, stable person, but it had started becoming an almost everyday occurrence. Most of her trial had been spent in a drug-addled haze to keep her calm and pliant, to keep her from making an ass of herself in front of the judge. Then again she supposed that maybe they should have let her. After all it would have sped up the bloody thing and gotten her on her way much faster. She wouldn't have had to endure weeks and weeks of seeing the world as if she was underwater.

Jas groaned, her eyelashes fluttering at as she struggled past the grogginess that left her entire body feeling heavy. She stared up at the ceiling, frowning up at the plain, white plaster before sluggishly rolling her head to the side. Her nose scrunched when the chemical smell she had come to associate with hospitals assaulted her nostrils; she figured if she was in hospital that it wasn't for an injury. Grimacing she slowly sat up, gazing down at the hospital gown she was wearing in distaste.

"The loony bin, eh?" she sighed, her words full of Australian exasperation. "Bugger that..."

Swinging her feet over the side of the bed, Jas slowly pushed herself to her feet, wobbling a little as the drugs slowly worked their way out of her system. She took a few halting steps forward, reaching out to grab the handle of the door to her room and twisting. To her surprise the knob turned and she opened the door, suspicion gnawing at the back of her mind. Jas slowly leaned out, peering up and down the cold, tile hallway with narrow, green eyes.

"Where are these fuckwits?" she muttered, wondering if it was better to venture out of her little cube of a room or to stay put. "Prolly waitin' for me to do some crazy shit, eh?"

Far be it from her to disappoint anyone. She padded out into the hallway, her bare feet quiet against the tile floor as she walked down the hall, looking around for something to make a racket with. Unfortunately the hallways and doors were devoid of anything that she could kick over or throw to cause a fuss, so she kept moving, heading for the front desk. Maybe she could get a rise out of whatever poor soul was watching over the patients.
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

A Little Chaos [CLOSED] Empty Re: A Little Chaos [CLOSED]

Post by Gives Light Raphael Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Granted, he didn't know it at the time but that poor soul happened to a tall, well built, full blooded, Native American doctor. He sported dark skin, honey colored eyes and coarse black locks parted in the middle that divided into two braids and fell over each shoulder. He had forgone the dove down feathers that typically embellished the ties in his hair but it didn't make his appearance any less startling. He certainly stood out like a sore thumb.

He leaned against the counter flipping through pages of paperwork neatly fastened to a clipboard. His brows knit together, wearing a deep scowl rested on his lips. The fingers of his right hand bent and raised, scuttling a cheap pen end over end in a fluid motion back and forth over their tops; a habitual practice while deep in thought. Inwardly he cursed at at the amount of drugs being administered to the patient name and number on the paperwork, but as he hadn't yet completed his residency he was of no particular authority to override it. Drugs were good, but Raphael believed in a more natural, holistic approach.

Peripheral movement caught his attention and he looked up to find a slender girl in the hallway. She must be a newcomer as he hadn't seen her before. Hastily signing off his work, he offered the clipboard back to the attending nurse on duty and pushed off from the desk, depositing his pen neatly into the breast pocket of a pristine white lab coat.

"Good afternoon," he called.
Gives Light Raphael
Gives Light Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:21 pm

She was beginning to think she was pretty damn stealthy. After all a girl clad only in a hospital gown should have been pretty conspicuous if they were actively monitoring the hallways but, apparently, this place was pretty laid back. Mentally she stashed that tidbit of knowledge away for future reference because maybe, if she played her cards right and bat her eyelashes at the right people, she'd get somewhere... Like out.

Jas nearly jumped out of her skin at the greeting, bother her hands lifting, palms out as her head whipped around to locate the source of the voice. Instinctively throwing one's hands up to say one wasn't armed was probably not the best knee-jerk reaction when she was trying to seem sane, in retrospect. Thus she let out a soft, overly girlish, nervous laugh and lowered her hands. Smooth, totally smooth, nobody thought she was suspicious at all, right?

"G'day." she answered, laying on the accent thick; extra charm never hurt. "I, ah, seem to missing.... Clothes."

She hoped beyond all hope that the courts at least allowed her some of her old clothing to wear otherwise, well, there was no way she was running around in a glorified paper bag. She'd rather run around naked, much rather, and she was fairly certain that wouldn't win her any bonus sanity points. It would be incredibly funny however, she might even be able to make a game of it.

"You are a doctor 'ere, right?"
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gives Light Raphael Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:24 am

Her accent pulled the corners of his mouth upward. Raphael had worked with several foreign colleagues and professors over the years but he enjoyed listening to that particular one a lot, the way they always sounded like the speaker was smiling even when thick lines of cussing spewed forth. He wondered if anyone ever took an angry Australian seriously. "Dr. Gives Light," he introduced himself in response to her question, holding out a large paw of a hand towards her. "I take it you're feeling a bit drafty?"

Light brown eyes flicked over her; his mind clicking to life, taking quick mental notes of her body language and choice of words. Her hair was disheveled and she seemed to be a bit sleepy still. His stoic face lightened a bit with a tight-lipped grin. "I'll have to check with the In-take nurses to find out more about your orders, but until then," The large man nodded his head towards the hallway, "let's get you in a pair of scrubs at least."

He stepped back to allow her passageway first and he'd walk her down the hall standing at her left just a half step behind. Less than two minutes later he halted her in front of a linen closet, eyeballing her skinny frame and selecting a small mint green top with a matching pair of elastic waisted pants. "Not very fashion forward, I'm afraid," he mentioned simply because she was a girl. Girls cared about that sort of thing normally, right? He gave her a shrug of the shoulders.

"So, if you want to change in the restroom, I can answer some questions and get you settled when you're done...Miss...?" The doctor canted his head slightly, eyebrows arched while wordlessly inquiring her name.
Gives Light Raphael
Gives Light Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:04 am

Jas squinted suspiciously at the hand extended to before slowly, reluctantly holding out her own, much smaller, hand to shake the doctor's. "Nice to meet ya.... Doctor."  she drew her hand back before scoffing. "Yeah.  Just a tad."

She continued to watch him, still feeling rather wary of him, but figured that she had to listen, at least for the moment. Jas turned her head to look in the direction he had nodded, looking thoughtful, only to pause and peer down at herself; it looked they had taken her bra.  Not that she could really blame them, with the whole wire thing and all, but it was really annoying.

"Something's better than nothin' I suppose." she muttered, giving him another suspicious look as he started walking slightly behind her. "Thinkin I'm gonna try somethin funny, eh?  Or maybe yer just takin' the opportunity to stare at my arse?"

She turned then, walking backwards and lifting both her eyebrows in silent inquiry.  Part of her told her that she probably shouldn't have been being so rude to a doctor, someone that would be able to possibly help get her out.  However the other part of her also told her that there was no way that anybody was ever going to let her step one foot outside of the asylum, so what did it even really matter in the long run?  Eventually she turned back around, coming to a halt in front of the closet the doctor had been herding her to, folding her hands neatly behind her back.

"Didn't expect them to be, really." she answered, rolling her eyes.

That said she reached up and back to untie her gown, stripping it off and casting it aside before he'd finished offering to let her go to the restroom.  She then reached down and stripped off her underwear, also tossing it aside; who knew how long she'd been wearing those.  Jas reached out, grabbing the pants first and giving the doctor a bored look.

"Jas.  King's the last name if you're asking for official reasons."  She tossed her hair over her shoulder, tugging on the scrub pants before reaching for the shirt, pulling it on soon after.  "I doubt there's really anything interesting to do around here so I don't think there's much you can really tell me, eh, Lightbulb?"

There went her chances of ever getting on with this particular doctor.
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:59 am

A rowdy wolf-whistle echoed through the hallways as his lips pulled back, dotting his cheeks with dimples. Well there's something you don't see everyday, especially not in a place like this -- or was it especially in a place like this? Sauntering through the hallway slowly, he scrubbed at his own stubbled jaw, his eyes lowered half mast, ogling a bare ass salaciously.

This should happen more often.

Piqued interest unfortunately flatlined when she wiggled into a matching top and bottom, causing his lips to purse and dark blues to pay more attention to the mess of underwear and gown that lay wadded up on the floor. This was a first. All his years fenced into the fruitcake factory hadn't produced a single soul that basked in nudity. That was a crying shame, he thought.

Matthew padded up closer to the pair. He recognized the Native doctor. He only talked to him once but he was nice enough. Tilting his head, he leaned a bit, trying to see around the girls hair and get a glimpse of her face. "Jas King, huh? Seriously? Like Louise Armstrong?" He poked fun of her name, fully intending to interrupt. It seemed like a rare moment, as if Matthew were attempting to stick up for the doctor. Honestly though, he thought that dude ought to just change his name to Smith and live a more stress free life.

"My, my, such shameful behavior on your first day out."
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Her lips pursed in a thin line when she heard the whistle, her chin lifting and eyes narrowing as she finished pulling on the scrubs. She figured that she'd meet men that were crazy, perverse, and generally just unpleasant, but she had hoped that maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't be on her first day. However a slow, devious smile curved her lips when he poked fun at her name, her hands reaching up to gently draw her hair out of the neckline of her top before she slowly turned, offering the man behind her a slow, sultry smile.

"Yes, actually. Just smoother." she responded, taking a couple steps forward, adding a little extra sway to her hips. "Also with more curves."

She took a couple steps closer on bare feet, her tongue sliding languidly across her lips, wetting them as she looked the newcomer over. At his comment about her behavior she laughed, low and sultry, stopping right in front of the man and staring up at him, her eyes hooded and full of promise. She was much shorter than him, almost a foot she thought just from eyeballing him, and that thought just made her smile wider.

"I just can't help myself." she purred, biting her lip briefly before laughing again. "I just... Don't deal well with confinement, you see. It leaves me feeling.... Restless."

She turned her head, looking back at the doctor, her expression switching back to neutrality. After all, said doctor hadn't been sleazy, had been nothing what polite, so she figured she could be at least a little polite despite the fact that she hated her current predicament. Thus she sighed, tugging at the collar of her scrubs as she turned to face the doctor.

"Thanks for the clothes, Doc." she murmured, glancing back over her shoulder. "And what's your name? If you don't tell me I'll have to make something up for you."
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Matthew ran his tongue along the bottom of his teeth as he grinned, looking down upon the newcomer with heavy lidded eyes. An attractive, petite nudist with some sex appeal? Let's be honest, it was a bit more than he could have hoped for. For added incentive, the chick was even white! Matthew had begun to fear that he'd be stuck with nothing but crazy asian assholes for the remainder of his days.

"Matthew," he spoke, answering her question. He tilted his head toward the crumpled laundry she'd left on the floor, blue eyeballs lingering on the balled up panties. His dimples deepened. "Don't forget your... unmentionables," he laughed. Taking notice of the doctor's unimpressed attitude and scowling face, he threw up his hands in surrender and false apology.

"See you around, Jas," the words were whispered to her hair as he bent down before leisurely padding back down the hallway, laughing to himself.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm

"'Aight, Matty-boy." she answered, laying on her accent thick; hook, line, sinker. "I'll be sure to tuck 'em away somewhere nice and... safe."

She turned her head back to the doctor just in time. When Matthew leaned down and whispered his farewell her eye twitched. Hopefully the doctor wouldn't give away the slip in her expression; she needed as many of the patients on her side as possible if she was going to bear the indignity of being in an asylum. However it had been a while since she'd encountered a man who so obviously wanted to crawl his way into her scrubs.

She shot a glance over her shoulder at Matthew's retreating back before looking back to the doctor and sighing. "Aaanyways. Thanks again for the clothing. Are there any showers around here? I feel like I need a long one."

Secretly she hoped they weren't communal. Who knew what would happen if she encountered someone in the showers. After all she wasn't naive enough to think that she only had to worry about the men when it came to an Asylum. Never mind that the showers were probably monitored and just... That was a whole other level of disgusting and creepy that she didn't want to deal with.

Crossing her arms over her chest and standing hip-shot, she arched a brow at the doctor. "So how long have they committed me for, eh? I don't think I can endure this for longer than a week."
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gives Light Raphael Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Throughout the exchange the doctor was quietly observing. He didn't speak up to scold either for inappropriate behavior, but merely allowed the pair to act and interact naturally. He recognized her sultry behavior as a means of control and Matthew's peacock-like strut as a means of intimidation. Both were likely vulnerable and seeking different ways to cover it.

Sliding his hands into the pockets of his coat, Raphael's expressionless face watched until Matthew was out of sight before returning his attention to Jas. "Sorry for the interruption," he began as he turned to lead her towards the locker room, the click of his shoes against the tiled floor echoing through the hallway. "Matthew still needs a lot of help. He can be difficult to handle so it's probably best not to encourage him in anyway. I want you to know you can come to me if anyone here makes you uncomfortable, okay?"

Whatever wasn't written on his face, showed up in the tone of his voice. He didn't expect to be trusted right away but he also wasn't about to do anything to void him of future trust either.

"I'll read over your intake paperwork later and see what is recommended for you, but know that your release date also depends on your own behavior." Here he touched a bit on her public nudity, not quite rebuking her for it but still voicing his disapproval. "It's a pretty safe bet, Jas, that you'll be here much longer than a week." His eyes narrowed a bit as he watched her reactions and body language, coming to a stop just outside the door to their destination.

Nobody wanted to hear things like that. But the good doctor wouldn't lie.

Gesturing to the door, he spoke again. "You're welcome to take a shower here. The showers are communal and separated by sex. Once past the door, a nurse will help you with whatever you require," Raphael paused, searching her face.
"I know it's not ideal, but if you cooperate, work with me and actually try to get along you'll find it's not bad." He offered her a soft smile but eyes that knew his words meant little to nothing at all. Raphael was free to leave whenever he wanted and to those that couldn't, that made all the difference.
Gives Light Raphael
Gives Light Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 pm

"Don't be, Doc." she responded instantly. "Didn' really wanna talk to him anyways."

Jas walked slightly behind the doctor, sighing and running her fingers through her hair as she did so. She could tell Matthew was bad news but that didn't keep her from wanting to bait him at every single opportunity she had. After all, if she was permanently stuck there, which she thought was probably the most likely case, it couldn't hurt to stir things up a little. She'd been itching for a fight since her trial, really.

"I'll watch my back, Doc." she muttered, waving off any further assistance than that; she could handle herself. However she scowled a little at the next thing he said, squinting at him. "Figures. Courts wanna lock me up here instead of prison. Scared I'll fuck up their precious little inmates."

That part was probably mostly just bravado. Jas was itching to leave the Asylum, even if it meant being in prison for a few years. At least in prison she wouldn't have to deal with doctors looking at her like she was a bomb in the shape of a delicate flower. They either treated her too gently or acted intimidated and she loathed that almost more than she loathed having to wear the garb that passed for clothing in the asylum.

When he opened the door to the shower she grimaced a little. It looked like a communal shower, but at least she'd get to bathe. She wasn't self conscious, not at all, but naked in the showers with, possibly, strangers was not the best situation ever. She called places like that ideal hunting grounds, especially in a building overflowing with crazy people.

"Right." she began, looking less than enthused as she stepped towards the doorway. However she turned, flashing the doctor a roguish grin. "Thanks, Doc, but I have poor impulse control." she began, looking incredibly pleased with herself, something she most certainly shouldn't have been. "But I'll try to keep myself from maiming anyone." She blew him a little kiss and winked before continuing. "Any other divine wisdom you'd like to shower on me?"

She was really doing a terrible job of trying to prove her stability.
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down