Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:18 am

Hell. Fucking. Yes. I had to refrain from outwardly cheering. The man gave me drugs to knock me the fuck out so that I wouldn’t have to put up with the restlessness of other patients and the anxiety of being in a mental institution, I would sleep good tonight.

Opening up the box I began looking that vapor cigarette over, reading how they worked and how to load it up, batteries and all. Huh. All of this was new to me. I was mostly letting the doctor’s words go in one ear and out the other, at least until the word ‘experiment’ trickle from his mouth and dance at my subconciousness. Wait – what? I had agreed to testing, ones that I assumed would prove me sane. Not to be his guinea pig.

I knew all of this was probably too good to be true.

I opened my mouth as I shot a glance over a single shoulder, watching as the man rose and replaced the chair against the opposite side of the room. Okay, hold up Kyo. Maybe I was just getting a head of myself. Maybe I was prematurely freaking out. After a moment or two I closed my mouth instead, deciding I could wait it out. After all, I’d just been given a good meal and a fancy cig that wouldn’t destroy my lungs. He must have had good intentions, and maybe just poor wording.

“Nope. Thanks.” I returned back to the box, putting it together.

Well at least now I was getting somewhere. Freedom was close.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:27 am

Doctor Mori nodded to the male when he said he didn't need anything else, and head towards the door. "See you soon." And just like that, he let himself out and was gone.

Kyo would most likely be more than happy on his own with his new toy for a few days without the doctor. That gave him time to create a game plan for his monthly experiments. His shoes clicked their way down the hall as he moved towards another patient's room on a different level.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2