Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] Empty Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Haru Mori Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

This time wearing shoes, Mori's steps resounded against the laminate floors as they strode towards the male's room. If he wouldn't have told him for whatever reason, he would have figured it out eventually. Realizing that the hallway was a barren wasteland, Mori turned to the shorter male.

"You're one of the ones that shouldn't really be here, aren't you?" Of course most of them thought that, but whoever he was, would know what he meant. It was always some sort of mix up in the system. A false crime, a lack of payment of bills. Sometimes homelessness. Those patients were so easy to break, as they usually came in addicted to the hard drugs that Haru used for psychotherapy. His eyes narrowed on the male, finally arriving at his door. Picking up his chart, the doctor's eyes ran swiftly over the words. Almost in a way that made it seem unreal. "A violent thief." He pushed the door open and held it for the other male to enter first.

"Perfect."

Last edited by Haru Mori on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] Empty Re: Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:17 am

Of course I told the doctor where my ‘room’ was. What else would I do, stand outside and throw a tantrum until he just looked up my paperwork? There weren’t any secrets here. It was a mental hospital. I’m sure they had ways of tearing open brains and getting whatever they wanted. Unfortunately.

My own feet followed after the taller, uniformed man into the wing of the hospital’s living quarters, lifting that apple to my mouth to take another succulent bite of the crispy fruit as I walked. And I almost ran into the nameless doctor even once he abruptly stopped, and spun around to face me. I cleared my throat, looking at him expectantly. And then he pegged exactly what I was so goddamn pissed about. Hitting that nail directly on the head. Sharp brows lofted skywards in surprise, and as I opened my mouth to comment I was quickly reminded that I still had half-chewed apple chunks in my mouth, suddenly closing again and swallowing. I shifted my weight rather awkwardly as I waited too, just… staring as the man looked over my charts. Did it really say that much about me?

Man. I don’t know what happened, but my entire speech I had prepared in my head for a good yelling never came. I was so ready just moments ago to rip into the bunny-doc, screaming and throwing an angry fit about how mad I was and how incorrect this place was… but for some reason, I was struck quiet. I blamed the apple. Yeah. I shouldn’t talk with my mouth open. I tried to peer at my chart as the other opened up my door, wondering why I’d never bothered to look at it until now. Then again, I’ve only been here for just a few days. It’s been a lot to take in.

I stepped inside, dropping with a boyish bounce against the edge of my mattress before narrowing my eyes. “You gunna check me out so I can leave? I’ve probably got community service to do or something.” I obviously didn’t figure I’d get off the hook for what I did. But crazy? No.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] Empty Re: Let's Make a Deal [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Haru Mori Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:27 am

Stunned him into silence? Doubtful, but clearly something had just happened. He really was all bark. But right now, he wasn't even that. Haru really did risk a lot going into these rooms on his own, but he carried enough things in those pockets of his to protect himself.

When the male spoke up, bouncing off of that bed, Mori pulled up a chair and grinned, crossing his legs. "Mmm... Well that's a thought." He pushed his hair out of his face and glanced back at the male across from him. Interestingly enough, he read his history, but not his name. That was all boring and formalities. Thus why he had shortened his own. "That wouldn't benefit myself though. You see, I need more stable patients." Yes stable. He leaned forward in his chair and pointed at the other male. "Patients like you. Healthy enough, with a sound mind." He blinked slowly. "Or at least enough for me to work with." He thought for a moment. "And you need to get out of here."

He had done this a dozen times in the past, but he always acted like it was the first time. "Here's how we are going to do this." No questions. "I will be the doctor to sign off on you, but only after you submit to my testing." He shrugged. "It's as simple as that, really." Except not. The doctor wasn't going to get into the gray matter of his deal.

He didn't offer his hand out in a deal either. Instead, he pulled out that small black book and began writing on a clean page, which was rare. It was titled 'Patient 16.'
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:59 am

Maybe I was just bark. Or maybe I thought this man realized that I didn’t belong, and was actually going to rightfully try to get me out of here, so I quickly wised up. In any case dark eyes watched as the man pulled up a chair, still not introducing himself to me. I huffed, taking another bite of my apple. Of course it was a thought. And I swear to god you better agree.
My eyebrow did twitch though when the doctor mentioned that I should be benefitting him. I dropped my fruit into my lap, chewing slowly. As he continued too, my brows then furrowed together instead. I did need to get out of here, but how long was he talking about, needing a stable patient? Couldn’t I just pass with flying colors and walk? As I opened my mouth to complain, the other simply cut me off and continued. I slumped where I sat, waiting to hear him out.

“What testing.” I stated flatly, picking at the skin of what was left of my apple between short fingernails. As he pulled out a page and began scribbling something as well, I shifted uneasily. “How long will that take?”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 am

Everyone always asked that. So impatient. "It will take as long as I see fit. If you give me the results I seek, it will be much faster." Of course Haru wasn't going to give him a window of time, that would be stupid.

Folding his fingers together on top of that blank page or two of the notebook, the doctor couldn't decide if he wanted to push this patient further with threats or not. He didn't seem too upset at the moment. Perhaps he would keep them up his sleeve for now.

"Besides, do you really think the court system would allow for you to stay here for only a week? They would question too much." Don't be stupid. Glancing directly at the other Asian male in the room, Haru extended his hand towards the male. "Doctor Mori. Do we have a deal?"
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:02 pm

If my apple had been the plastic water bottle that I had tortured and crumpled the fuck out of just the other day, I probably would have smashed it just then. Instead, short nails broke the red skin, fingertips wetting with the inner juice that slowly leaked out. This... offer seemed kind of sketchy. Something about it – about him - just struck me the wrong way. But on the plus side, he did at least realize that I didn’t belong, and was going to work to get me out? Hn. I was torn.

I worked my jaw in silent debate as he continued. The doctor did have a good point though. The courts probably wouldn’t be too happy if I left too soon, since apparently they ruled me out as a crazy violent, unstable individual. However, my initial plan had been to get the hell out as soon as possible, and simply sue for negligence in the courts. Ugh… now I didn’t know which was a better option. I sighed heavily, letting the action slump my shoulders as the doctor – whom I now knew was Mori – offered his hand.

I accepted with a brief, lazy handshake. “Fine, whatever. Just get me out of here."
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Mori eyed that apple and the way the patient dug his nails into the skin of it. Observing the way he mulled over what could only be debate within that head of short hair.

The doctor sat for a brief moment with his hand outstretched before it was taken. "Smart move." His grin widened to one of rather evil proportions. Which likely didn't aid in the other's thoughts about him at the moment. "Pleasure doing business with you, patient." And that would be his name until the other decided to tell him otherwise. Haru liked hearing first-hand accounts of stories and names. Paper didn't always do it justice.

This was going to be fun.

Leaning back in his chair for a moment, he re-addressed those blank sheets in his lap, before his mouth opened. "Are you always this nervous?" He gestured to the apple in his hands. "Or did the fruit do something wrong?" He eyed the male like it was the most normal question in the world.

The words that he wrote on the pages weren't the answers, nor the questions that he was asking the other male. How strange.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Patient? My brows crinkled together for the briefest of moments, wondering if he thought so low of someone else that was under his status that he didn’t even care to refer to me by name. After all, I’d seen the man look at my chart just before entering my unit. My name was on blatant display right there. I did however echo it in return, though my own voice was flat. Clearly unamused with this one.

“Kyo.”

I wasn’t expecting him to fire off any questions though, so when he spoke up again, I was caught off guard. I mean, I should have known better, I guess. This was a mental institute, I’m sure the doctors were just killing to pry open my head and know what I was thinking. Sharp brows shot up and I gave the man a puzzled expression, before dropping that dark gaze to the fruit in question. Nervous? Is that what I came off as? I scoffed, picking at the skin now instead. “Angry.” Which was understandable… right? I didn’t belong here. It was like prison, only… demented.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:49 pm

When the other male finally gave the taller his name, Mori smirked. So he didn't like being called patient. Though he didn't say anything more about his name for the moment.

When Kyo's gaze shot up in almost defiance, Haru's slowly rose to meet it. His eyes narrowed, but his smirk stayed in place. "Anger?" He glanced down at the apple again, before reaching out to take it from his fingers if allowed. "I doubt that. Let me show you something." If given the apple, He held it up towards the shorter male's gaze. He twisted it slowly so that his nail marks would be facing Kyo instead of himself. "These give you away." He paused to see if the other would flip on him. "Do you see the repetition and the close proximity to one another?" He looked back up at the other. He turned the apple back towards the other to where he had first bitten it. "This was anger. Or hunger." He didn't touch any of the areas in which Kyo's mouth landed. He then showed him the second more gentle bite he had taken while watching the other doctor and the female patient. "This was subconscious. Your mind was somewhere else." He finally dropped that apple back into Kyo's hands.

"Why not just throw the apple if you're angry?" He clearly wasn't that hungry anyways. Writing a few more things into his book, Haru spoke down into the pages. "Do I scare you, Kyo?" He peered at the male again, trying to practically read his soul.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:07 pm

I couldn’t help the way I physically scowled at the doctor when he began to pry me apart. I didn’t like this feeling, of being scrutinized. I did however let him take the half eaten apple out of my hands, the bitten areas already starting to slightly brown from the exposure to the air as it sat. Doubt all you want mother fucker, I’m pretty sure I know the way my own emotions work, saying as they are… you know. Mine. I did entertain his notions though, eyes following that apple as he lifted it before my features and turned the tiny broken indents to my gaze.

I just stared, flatlining while I expected some genius revelation to come with his observation. My hues followed as he twisted the fruit, looking over my own ever so interesting bite marks and trying not to roll my eyes. Though as he analyzed and quite literally tore apart thoughts apparently from a fucking apple I scowled, moving to catch the fruit instinctively as he dropped it back into my lap and open, waiting palms. Throw it??

“Because it’s the only thing I’ve eaten here. I’m hungry.” Newsflash. Not every apple is eaten out of thought. I’m fucking hungry, like any other normal human being would be.
I did however feel extremely uneasy as the other, I’m assuming older man took notes. Over an apple?! I would have opened my mouth to bitch more in retaliation, when instead he was asking if he scared me. Hardly. I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth. “No.” I very quickly spat out, averting my gaze to narrow it at something else. Anything else. The corner of this uncomfortable bed.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Haru chuckled a bit to himself as he snapped back so quickly about the apple. This male had one of the shortest fuses he had seen. However, violent? He hadn't seen any of that. As Kyo mentioned that he was hungry, Mori didn't even bother stating the obvious. Instead, he coddled. But he didn't have a voice for that, so instead he spoke to Kyo in the same manner he had been.

"What do you want to eat?" Haru looked at him expectantly. He definitely was prepared for the patient's blunt answer to the fear question. That was fine, he would grow into that later.

It would have been rather easy for the other male to glance down at Haru's book when he wasn't writing. And if he did, he wouldn't have witnessed anything written about the apple, nor about anything they were talking about, for that matter. Instead, he would have seen several lengthy names of narcotics if he recognized them, and simple words separated by a good amount of space.

"What are you addicted to, Kyo?" He glanced up at the male again and blinked slowly. Maybe he was off-base with the apple comment. Maybe he needed a fix. Though he was rarely wrong.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 pm

I slowly peeled my gaze back to Mori as he continued, bluntly asking what I wanted to eat instead. Was he serious right now? I couldn’t help but chuckle ironically, one corner of my lips tugging up in a sarcastic sneer. “Lobster. You know, the good kind. All pre-fluffed.” I made tiny notions with my fingers as I practically salivated in my mouth at the very idea of it, before returning back to palming my hardly comparable apple and running the pads of my fingers over the tiny indents my nails had left in quiet thought. Good luck with that.

I really should chill out though. I had no reason to be such a dick to this man. He said he wanted to help me get out, so… I cleared my throat, straightening up and trying to wipe the sharp glare from my façade. Especially if I wanted to prove that I wasn’t violent… bitchy was probably a subset of anger issues.

And though my eyes did wander I made no notion of really spying on the book in the man’s hands, he was just far away enough for me not to really care.

Addicted? That was sort of… out of the blue. I huffed. Why assume I was addicted to anything? Talk about stereotypes. I tipped my head, struggling to keep a half pleasant smile upon pierced lips. They let me keep my jewelry at least, assuming that I wasn’t that crazy… for now. “Nothing.” No, wait. I guess I was addicted to something. “I smoke.” I shrugged. All of this was on my entry paperwork, didn’t the man just look at it?
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:48 am

A lobster? Haru chuckled. He actually didn't see that one coming. He was more expecting something snarky and quick-witted instead. To the idea, the doctor paused for a moment. He tapped his pen against his book. "Good choice." He could go for the same, actually. And he didn't really like to eat.

As the other shifted a bit, sitting up straighter, the doctor arched an eyebrow. He wondered what just went through the male's head to make him change posture like that. Now, what really surprised him, was his answer to the addiction question. Nothing? There was no way. Though when he quickly added, the doctor smirked and offered a nod. "I thought so." And stealing, and lying apparently.

And yes, it was on his paperwork somewhere, but Haru didn't like to fish around for things unless he had to. "As for the food..." He paused and pulled out his cell phone. Giving the other male a glance, he spoke up once more. "I expect a better attitude from you if I give you what you want." He dialed a number and held that phone up to his ear a moment.

"Sorry to bother you. I have a favor." He paused, staring at Kyo. "I need a special meal prepared. Yes. He wants lobster tail." Haru held the phone away from his ear as laughter came from the speaker. "I know. What do you have that's close to that?" A frown graced his features. "Closer than that. And if you make it how I want, I'll make sure I make it up to you." Well that sounded sketchy as fuck, but it definitely was. This was the most Haru had spoken to many people. He didn't love the chef, but they had an agreement on certain things, and he pulled strings. "Room 304." He listened for a moment longer, before hanging up.

Peering at the other across from him, he exhaled. "I should have just given you a cigarette. It would have been easier."
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Hn. Was I really so easy to peg that I was addicted to cigarettes? Tch. A single brow of mine quirked at the bitter thoughts that constantly seemed to run through my head but I refrained from speaking on any of them, this time anyway.

Dark eyes did study the doctor though as he moved to pull out his own cell phone. What… was he really going to order me a fucking lobster?! Brows crinkled in disbelief, instantly trying to figure out what the hell he was buttering me up for. First, he tells me that he’s going to help me get out of here, and now he’s putting in a special order for food?? Something definitely was up. Maybe he was trying to get on my good side. Or maybe… he really knew that I didn’t deserve to be treated like the others? Heh. Highly unlikely. Instead I just sort of stared at him, mouth slightly agape in confusion. Better attitude? Hooo… he hasn’t even seen attitude yet. But I shut up and sat back.

Did this place even have lobster? Was he actually ordering out? I could hear the faint metallic laughter on the other end of the phone and I just huffed, rolling that apple around in my hands. By the time the doctor hung up I simply peered at him, suspicion written all over my features.

“I’d take a cigarette too.” I mumbled. He was the one that asked what I would rather eat. Fucking weird.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Doctor Mori eyed the other when he spoke up. "Don't get greedy. I'm pulling in a huge favor even getting you better food than anyone else gets." Which was true. When the chef made the food and it didn't touch the line, it was quite good. He did note that he could use a cigarette as a bribe later if needed. The second Asian he's met in the spans of a week that wanted his smokes.

"How have you been sleeping?" No one ever sleeps well here. And he always had to help. But it was worth it. Hell, the other day he noticed that Dai was walking around the hospital. That was progress.

He mulled around different ideas for drugs to put into the male's food to help calm him down, as well as have a level-headed temperament.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:31 pm

One corner of my lips pulled up in a muted sneer when the doctor chided me about being greedy. Why did I deserve any favors? He was trying to butter me up for something for sure. I simply stared at him with impossibly dark hues however, choosing my responses carefully.

Sleeping? I pondered a moment, before lifting that apple to my lips and taking another bite with a soft crunch. I spoke without regard to manners too, around the mouthful of fruit. “Shitty.” It was true, if it wasn’t myself throwing a fit because I hated this shit it was everyone else acting crazy with violent fits and screams. Thankfully I hadn’t much acted out past the first day I arrived.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Shitty. It was always the sleep. It was amazing how many other doctors didn't help the patients sleep. They just needed a little boost.

Tomorrow, Kyo was going to be a new man. What with a night of sleep and a mood enhancer. Oh yes. When he took that bite from the apple, the doctor looked up and chided the male. "Don't lose your appetite." Yes, that apple was clearly going to fill this growing boy's stomach. He was clearly joking.

"Before you got locked in here, have you always been this..." He gestured to the apple. "Angry?" Yes, angry. Not nervous. "And how bad was your smoking addiction before you came here?" He could give Kyo a vapor cigarette, which he could smoke anytime. That would likely help. Though they didn't have a lobster flavor.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:59 pm

I scoffed softly against the red of my apple as the other teased me about my appetite. Saying as I hadn’t eaten a real, good meal since the day before yesterday, I’m pretty sure I’ll have enough room.

The subject soon changed again though and instead Dr. Mori was questioning about my… anger issues? Did I really come off so abrasive all the time? A single brow pulled upwards in curiosity, debating on how to answer that. I guess it was something I never really noticed. After all, I don’t quite assess my own personality. I’d answer the cigarette question first, since it was easier to pinpoint an answer. “I smoked daily.” I shrugged, leaning back on the mattress where I sat. “And… I guess.” Was my answer about my temperament.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Doctor Mori had stopped taking notes for the moment, his fingers intertwined with each other, resting upon his closed book. "Mmm." Mori looked behind himself at the door for a brief moment, before rising to his feet and dropping his book into his deep pockets.

"I'll be right back." He paused and looked over his shoulder at Kyo, his shoes clicking slightly on the floor. "I think I know what might really help you." He took several steps to the door and pulled it open before speaking again. "If the food gets here before I do, go ahead and dig in." There was nothing he was going to do to it anymore. He had a better idea.

Unless Kyo stopped him, Haru left the room and made his way down several hallways, before he reached the cold room for this floor. He dug around a bit and found a small bottle of pills. He had to control these, so he simply grabbed a small cup and placed two within it. Realizing that he didn't have the other item in question, he sighed and slowly made his way back to his office.

Winding this way and that, after a short elevator ride and a few more doors and hallways, he faced himself with his office, unlocking the door and making his way inside. Kyo might have wondered what was taking him so long, but maybe the food made it there in time to preoccupy him. Or maybe he left. Who knew?

Digging about in his desk drawers, he pulled out a small wrapped package and several small vials. He bought these especially for his patients, out of his own paycheck, as the hospital wouldn't allow it to come from their own funds. But they didn't ban them at least. Into his pocket they went, and the doctor along with his small cup of pills, made his way back to Kyo's room.

He opened the door and stepped his way in, re-announcing his presence.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:45 pm

I watched as that notebook was closed and the man’s hands stopped scrawling, wondering what it was that I had said to get him to stop writing down whatever he was assessing me about. How I functioned and shit. My gaze thoughtlessly followed the doctors as he glanced towards the door, then flickered back to him, that brow still arched. Wh… My head tipped back and followed the other as he rose to his feet, picking at the skin of my apple pointlessly in my hands. What the heck did I need help for? My anger issues?

I sighed, dropping back on my mattress with a squeak of springs as I instead tossed that apple up and down above me, now sprawled out on my back with my knees raised. I could wait. Lord knows it’s not like I have anywhere else to be. “Mhm.”

And then he was gone. And for quite a while even. I was starting to wonder if he was actually coming back or if I was free to roam again. When a knock came to my door I jumped up to get it, and instead of Dr. Haru it was a tray full of… shrimp. Seriously? I got fuckin’ shrimp?? Granted the shit was probably frozen but hey, it was better than nothing. Than the damn mashed potatoes or whatever crap I was trying to force down earlier. I made a tiny sound of delight before spinning around and using my bed as a table, digging in. I could deal with special treatment, whatever the hell he was buttering me up for.

Or maybe he really was just a doctor with good intentions?
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Well that was a thought. Did he really have good intentions? Or was he just trying to experiment? He didn't think about that too much. Once inside of Kyo's room, he smirked. It wasn't hard to tell that the food was there. He was busy munching away on his bed.

"Better than the apple?" Mori pulled up his chair again, giving the male his space to eat. He had hoped that they brought Kyo something to drink. He really didn't want to get up to get him something else at the moment. Glancing around, he did see a bottle of water, so Mori placed that small cup of pills next to it. He dug around in his pockets to find that vaporizer smoke and the vials of 'flavor' rolling them around in his fingers as he stared towards the patient.

Was he almost done?
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:42 am

As that door opened up behind me again I shot a glance over one of my slender shoulders, watching as the doctor reemerged with all sorts of things in his hand. I just grinned past a mouthful of food. Talk about manners. “Yea.” Much better than an apple. Shifting so that I was facing the man I splayed short legs out across the floor, reaching for the aforementioned bottle of water as I cracked it open to help myself to a chilled swallow.

It was then that I noticed the tiny paper cup filled with two, tiny tablets. I motioned to it with a tip of my chin. “What is that.”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Well apparently food made him happy too. That was cheaper.

Crossing his legs, the taller male glanced towards the cup in question. "Drugs." He paused for a moment, glancing back down to Kyo. "To help you sleep at night." Nothing more. For now at least. He leaned forward, placing his elbow on his knee and his head in his palm. "Now this is what you really want to know about." The doctor dangled that small box with the vaporized cigarette in front of the male, but not too close. He was eating after all.

"You can't smoke, but you can have this." He allowed the male to read the box, before tossing it onto the bed for him. "I'm also letting you choose your own flavor for this week." Yes week. He wasn't going to give the male the moon. Letting those vials fall from his fingers, they landed next to the cigarette on the bed.

"Mint, caramel, and cherry."
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Obviously they were fucking drugs. But right after trying to convince the doctor that there was nothing wrong with me it was somewhat suspicious that he be bringing me ills for a stable mind. I rolled sharp eyes, hearing him out. “So I shouldn’t take them until bed?” Then why the hell had he brought them to me now instead of making a night run? Ah well. Maybe he trusted me with them.

As the other extended that box in my direction though I had to focus on the description hovering before my features, and once it clicked just what he had brought me, sharp brows shot upwards in surprise. Really? He brought me a fancy ass vapor cig? “Whoa.” Suddenly I didn’t care about the food, myself shifting to my knees as he tossed the things onto the mattress so that I could better take a look. I grinned, looking the vials over.

“Mint.” Definitely. Oh man, I was excited. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad after all.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:07 am

Doctor Mori shrugged when questioned about the drugs. "You can take them whenever you want, but you will be asleep soon after. So yes, when you want to go to bed." Maybe he was rather tired now? Haru didn't know.

To that one word sound of surprise, Mori smirked and leaned back in his chair. "I take it you're fine with this." He shrugged and took the other two vials away from Kyo. "Good." Dropping them into his pocket, he heaved a sigh and rose to his feet. With a few slides of that chair, he placed it back near the wall and looked down towards the patient.

"I'll talk to you soon and start you on an experiment of my choosing. Next week I'll give you another vial for that cigarette. Take the pills and tell me how you slept when I next see you. And I'll send a nurse in to take care of the dishes in a bit." He paused and dared to ask. "Do you need anything else?"
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next