Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood and Meds [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Blood and Meds [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] Empty Blood and Meds [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Haru Mori Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Kyo had somewhat violent tendencies, mainly with his attitude. Haru planned on changing that to give himself a nice stable canvas to further test on. The only way to do that, was to give the male something to level his mood. Everything else about him told the doctor that he was healthy, so he didn't need to change any of that. Mori had spent much of the past several days and nights concocting a batch of pills for that shorter Asian male, and now he was here to deliver. Hopefully someone was home.

His feet marched right up to the door to Kyo's unit, and his hand extended out to knock lightly upon it. If no one answered, or prevented him from entering, he pushed right in. His wavy hair fell over his shoulder as he looked about, precariously balancing a small stainless steel tray in his other hand full of goodies.

Last edited by Haru Mori on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Blood and Meds [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] Empty Re: Blood and Meds [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:07 am

I wasn’t expecting company. In fact, I just got over seeing someone else as company and that was part of the reason for my… hnn. Problem right now.

I mean, what the fuck else was there to do here?
Die had mentioned something about support groups and I didn’t care much to look into any of that nonsense. I wasn’t crazy, unlike the rest of this lot. Simply biting my tongue and counting the minutes as days went by, waiting for my opportunity to be checked on out of here.
Thankfully that would be soon, with Doctor Mori already on my case and even that Therapist guy wanting to evaluate me to please the courts. So far so good.

And all was good physically with me even too.

A lick of pierced lips allowed for a bated breath of hot air to pass in a soft exhale, dark eyes hardly focused as I stared up at the stucco ceiling above. I swear I could count this shit to better pass the time. Regardless I was fairly pre-occupied at the moment, sprawled out on my back with legs casually bent at the knees. My door had been shut so I figured I was granted enough privacy… enough for my hand to delve pat the elastic of my pants anyway.

I have no fucking shame. Who cares.

Unfortunately for me I didn’t get to quite enjoy my little moment of solitude before the knock came rapping on my door, and with a soft grunt I immediately withdrew any exploratory limbs – just in time too as the doctor helped himself pushing right inside. I rolled immediately over, yanking for the blanket with my back now to the male.

“Ugh… whaaaat.”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blood and Meds [Niishimura Kyo | Closed] Empty Re: Blood and Meds [Niishimura Kyo | Closed]

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 am

Mori glanced onto the bed as he was greeted, walking over to the male and setting that tray down on his nightstand. "Hello to you too." He looked over the male's laying form before moving to pull a chair across the floor, closer to Kyo.

He wasted no time at all, settling himself down within the chair and sifting through his tray of fun. "I need to draw blood." He looked through his objects and pushed a small cup with two pills inside towards the other. "I also brought you these." Should he tell the male what they were for? Knowing the other, he'd ask.

Now why was his back facing him?
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 am

The man’s footsteps entering my room made me exhale a very slow, drawn out sigh. You’ve got to be kidding me right now. Perfect timing, Doctor. I heard the scooting of chair legs sliding across the floor as well as the settle of something against the night stand and I couldn’t help but be naturally curious, twisting enough to try and shoot a glance over a shoulder. He needed my blood…? I rolled sharp eyes, knowing that the man needed to do his shit and all, with no issues… I made a tiny sound, pressing my face into the pillow underneath me out of frustration.

“Can you come back in like… five?”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:18 am

Mori blinked slowly at the male, watching his body language and the way he smothered his face. Too bad Haru's time was much too important. Can he come back in five? What the hell could he complete in five minutes?

Oh.

The doctor smirked at the request. This male was young after all, it was only normal. Instead of moving though, Mori simply spoke. "I sure hope it takes you longer than five minutes." Maybe he was off-base and the other male was having some sort of a meltdown instead. Crossing his legs, Haru shook his head. "But no, I need to get this done now." He began aligning his vials on that tray and preparing his needles.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:33 am

… Of course it would take me longer than five minutes, if I had been allowed to enjoy it at my own leisure – wait a minute. Did he… get it? My face flushed and I only smothered my features harder into my pillow embarrassedly. Great. Fucking doctors, man. I give them kudos though, for not beating around the bush with things. How in the fuck they can handle themselves so professionally I’ll never know.

And he denied my request on top of that, perfect. I heaved another sigh, groaning into my pillow. Not even five fucking minutes? Hhhhh. Closing sharp eyes I simply focused on something else other than the throbbing need between my legs, mentally preparing for this.

Getting blood drawn would certainly kill my boner.

Slowly rolling over I rubbed at my face like that would help the embarrassment to fade, sitting up on the edge of my bed – albeit somewhat awkwardly. I pulled that blanket over my lap to try and keep some decency too. I watched him work, extending my left arm. “Left is okay?”

After all, I needed my right to finish later, heh.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:42 am

It seemed the doctor was right in his assumption. He could see the other shifting uncomfortably, even sighing heavier into that pillow. When he finally shifted upwards, Mori had to give him credit. If he was in the same position, he would have told the doctor to get the fuck out.

As he moved those blankets around over his lap and asked about his left arm, Haru gestured to his crotch. "Or I could get it from there. Might be a lot easier." He kept a stoic face for a short moment, before smirking. "I'm kidding. Left is fine." He scooted closer to the male and examined his vein, before tying a rubber strip around his arm snugly.

He gave it a moment until his vein protruded enough for him to find it, before he pressed that needle into his skin, withdrawing several small vials rather quickly. And just like that, he was done. He pressed a cotton ball against his inner elbow, covered it with a Band-Aid, and untied the rubber strip. He was always quick with this sort of think. Precise too. Most patients couldn't even feel it.

He capped the vials and put them on the tray, before pushing that small cup of pills towards the other. "Take these." He also pushed a small bottle of water towards the male.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 am

I… what. Mori pointing out the heat from my center and casually throwing the option out there to draw blood from it??? I visibly winced, furrowing sharp brows as I scowled at the ground. No thanks. I even had to shift, squirming as I attempted to cross my legs – at least until I very quickly was reminded how uncomfortable that was. “Mm…” I made a face of discomfort, sighing softly as the other tied the tunicate around my bicep.

I don’t even remember the last time I had blood drawn. Ew.
Regardless I let him do his thing, which was over fairly quickly. A tiny prick, several vials later, and then the tie was undone and a cotton ball being pressed into my inner elbow. I chose not to watch, mostly because I was still trying to focus on not having an erection nor the idea of a needle drawing blood from it. Nope.

Once the doctor pushed the tiny paper cup of pills across his tray in my direction however I quirked a single brow, looking the things over. “What are they?” Last time he’d given me things to sleep better, and they really did help. But I couldn’t stop myself from being cautious. I just liked to know what I was putting inside of my body.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 am

Always so curious. Maybe it was a Japanese trait, as his last patient was the same way. He thought to himself for a moment, before treating Kyo just like he did Dai. "Aequum Animumbono." He paused to look at the male. "I use a lot of herbal medicine." Might as well keep it the same across the board. No confusion between patients.

Kyo's mood was about to shift for the better. As he took the medicine, he would notice that his angry mood swings and violent tendencies were going to slowly go out the window. From what Mori had tested, he might feel a bit hazy, but nothing inhibiting.

"I'll have a nurse bring two more by tomorrow. How are you sleeping now?" Did he need more drugs for that too?
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:22 pm

What the fuck was that. The confusion showed blatantly on my features as I flatlined at the other male, almost wondering if he was bullshitting me. That didn’t even sound remotely medicinal. I opened my mouth to complain, until the man clarified that he used herbal medicine. I scoffed.
“You know herbal doesn’t do real shit, right?”

Except forgetting the fact that it clearly helped me to sleep the last time. In any case I picked up the tiny paper cup, eyeballing the tiny pills there with suspicion as they slid across the bottom as I tipped them. “What do they do?” If it wasn’t to help me sleep then I had no idea what he was drugging me up for this time. Maybe noAnimBoners. Heh. As for my sleep?

“I need more of that shit.” I waved a hand casually. Seriously though, the patients don’t stop making noise around here. It probably doesn’t help that I spend my day being bored out of my skull so by the time nighttime actually does fall, I’m sick of lazing about.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:33 pm

When the brilliant Kyo spoke up about herbal medicine, Mori had to try not to take offense to that. He was aware it didn't do shit, that was why it wasn't really herbal. But he couldn't say that, now could he? Instead, he arched his brows at the male. Opening his mouth to defend the pills in question, he was abruptly cut off.

"This is my first experiment." Mori looked at him, straight faced. "The first of the ones that you agreed to." He peered at the male. This was when they all flipped. When he then turned his attitude around about the first set of pills, Mori chuckled. "I thought herbal medicine didn't do shit?"

He folded his hands in-between one another, rested his elbows on his knees and looked at the other male. Oh do tell how you were just kidding. "Maybe I'll let you re-think that statement while I relocate all of the screamers to this wing?" He grinned. "That should help you sleep."
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Expiriment?! I had nearly… fucking forgot about that. Sighing heavily I shifted where I sat, slouching on the edge of my mattress. “Okay, so… what does it do.” I stressed again, not so much as a question. I wasn’t about to pop some goddamn pills if I didn’t know what the effects were… or fucking side effects that I might have to suffer through, Speaking of, what exactly was he testing on me? Holy shit, I just now realized how sort of… fucked up this whole agreement really was. What if he permanently damaged me? Jesus Christ. While these thoughts ran rampant through my head I narrowed sharp eyes, still staring at the suspicious pills in question.

“What if I have a bad reaction to this crap?” I tipped the cup as I spoke about it, brows knit together in concern. “Just what exactly are you experimenting with?”

He did have a good point about the previous pills however, though he at least told me what they were supposed to do. And they worked. “Let’s not.” I flatly added with a sarcastic tone to my voice, answering to the thrilling idea of having screamers on this floor.

Last edited by Niishimura Kyo on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Mori's eyes narrowed at the male. "I'm not here to harm you." Believe it or not. He sighed himself. "I'd much rather have a blind candidate so that there aren't any placebo effects, but fine." He brushed a stray bundle of hairs out of his face. "These are going to help your mood. You know, that nasty one that comes out most of the time?" He waited for Kyo to speak up with all of that sarcasm. "That's the one." He half-smiled at the male rather eerily, before leaning back.

"To answer one question at a time, that is why I am taking your blood." He reached for a vial and shook it towards the male. "I'm going to find out what you're allergic to so that I don't fuck up my lovely canvas." He grinned. After all, he was the only one he had found so far that really didn't deserve to be in here. Everyone else was jacked up mentally in some way.

"As for what I'm experimenting with, that's too much to explain to you. You probably wouldn't get it anyway." Rude. But true. When they finally hit a pause with their conversation, Haru nudged the pills closer. "Now take them. I'm not leaving until you do. And then I'll give you more sleeping pills."
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 am

I didn’t even fucking know what the word placebo even meant, so good luck with those kind of effects coming from me from knowing just what the fuck I was ingesting… whatever that was supposed to mean. I watched as the other brushed shaggy auburn strands aside. My mood eh? He could have stopped there, but instead he went on to comment about my nasty demeanor. I scowled, face scrunching up just as I was about to deny. In fact, I opened my mouth to complain, until it clicked that anything I was about to say – would have been nasty indeed.

Wow, he pegged me real good. I shut up and sat back instead, practically sneering at the other’s half-smile. Okay, smartass.

In any case as he began discussing exactly what he was doing I relaxed somewhat, realizing that he was right. Of course, you know. He is a doctor and all. I guess. As the man continued, blatantly calling me dumb I narrowed my eyes, but eventually gave in with a sigh. Fine. My fucking erection had died down by this point anyway. Reaching forward for that bottle of water I cracked it open, quickly tossing the things back.

After I swallowed though I flashed the doc a falsely sweet grin, littered with my awesome crooked teeth. “You’ll miss my banter~” I cooed sarcastically at the man, handing the now empty paper cup back over.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:08 am

Looks like Mori was right. Again. God it was nice. And it seemed that he actually shut the younger male up. No way. When he finally took those pills, Haru gave the male a curt nod of his head. "Good." When he spoke up, Mori had to chuckle. "Not for long. I'll eventually cut the dosage back once I can monitor it better." He refrained from using the word control. It was true, but Kyo didn't need to know that.

The doctor dug in his coat pockets and handed the male two pills for sleeping, settling them on his nightstand. "You'll only get two per day. Use them wisely." He eyed the other as he began to clean up his mess, taking that cup and setting it on his tray. "It's almost been a week, how is that vaporizer treating you?" Could it be that he wasn't actually out yet?
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 am

Wow, just how high of a dosage was he giving me? I mean like… would I be emotionless? Hurr. Maybe word got around that I was antagonizing the other patients. Whatever. If they all weren’t such push overs I wouldn’t have to simply look at them to make them wet their pants.

As Mori set out two more pills for me I would indeed save them for later tonight, nodding. He must have really trusted me, that I wouldn’t pawn them off or start stashing them away. Wasn’t that why nurses did their hourly rounds? Must do me some good to not be psychotic. I simply watched as the ma began cleaning up and collecting his things, shifting lazily upon my bed as I set elbows against the pillow in my lap. “Great,” I answered, my brows lofting skywards for half a second. It really was though, I didn’t find myself chewing on anything I could get my hands on just to get the insatiable tick to go away. “Can I get another flavor?” I was mostly out anyway. I really did smoke like a train, especially with nothing else to do.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:31 am

The doctor looked over the male, before shrugging, digging in his pockets for two more vials. "I haven't been to the store to buy any others yet, so your choices are the remaining two." He rolled them into the tray. They were labeled as such, cherry and caramel. Once Kyo took the single vial, Haru would have put the other back into his pocket.

"Is there anything else you need from me tonight?" Mori totally forgot that the male had a raging boner when he first came in. It must have gone away, or Kyo had a will of steel. The taller male scooped that tray into his arm and made sure everything was balanced correctly. The last thing he needed was a vial of blood slipping and triggering some homicidal patient on his trip back to his office.

"Also. If for some reason, you really start feeling like shit taking these pills, tell a nurse to get me." After all, Kyo was a guinea pig, after all.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 am

As Haru neared me and extended those flavor vials out for me to choose I picked blindly, not really caring. I supposed I’d go through the last one eventually anyway…

Wait a minute. If these lasted me about a week, I’ve already been here for seven days? And here I was, expecting to be here another fourteen?

A frown suddenly pulled at my tiers, though I said nothing as I tossed that vial onto the nightstand beside my cigarette. This sucks. “Thanks…”
My hues fixated on the pillow in my lap as the doctor moved to head out of my unit, nodding to his words. “I will. And no, I don’t need anything else..” Hn. It really was starting to dawn on me that this fucking court mix up really wouldn’t be such a short process.

I’m going to sue the shit out of that fucking judge so hard.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Mori Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:58 am

Mori caught the other's glance as he frowned. He almost asked what was bothering him, but he remembered that he really didn't care.

Back to work.

He said nothing to the thanks, only made sure that he left nothing behind that could be used against him. He didn't need anything else either? Well this was simple. "Okay." Haru moved towards his door, and pushed it open. "I'll see you soon." He paused. He didn't forget after all.

"Have fun taking care of your little problem." The doctor didn't look back, but he did smirk, letting that door close behind him as he made his way back to his office. All but silent, save for the slight rattling of that tray.
Haru Mori
Haru Mori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down