Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washing Up [CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Washing Up [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Washing Up [CLOSED]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Dark eyes followed Jiho as he sunk to my own level as well, but my gaze didn’t linger long before I was back to people watching with my head turned right. I didn’t notice when the other’s arm outreached in my direction either, at least not until I felt the gentle touch of his fingertips tracing the colorful outlines of the dragon wrapping around my upper bicep. The feeling surprised me, I hadn’t been expecting such… close contact. Especially from someone I’d only known for two days at best now. My head whipped back around to the matter at hand (quite literally) and I may or may not have tipped barely in the opposite direction, mostly out of habit. In fact, I’m sure the movement was hardly noticeable. At least I didn’t tweak on him. As he pulled his finger away my hues flickered back to his features instead, studying the other oriental curiously.

I couldn’t stop my thoughts from running. Apparently I hear way too many stories. This, to me, was a bit like prison, and didn’t dudes in prison always get with one another just for the sake of satiating ones sexual desires? Damn, that made a quick beeline for the gutter. I had to smirk it off myself, immediately trying to force my thoughts into the very opposite direction. I don’t even know how I felt about all that anyway.

As Jiho looked away I took the time to study his own jawline now, at such a close proximity now that we weren’t just making awkward newbie conversation outside. I always wished that I shot up taller than I had. Would be nice to be kind of lanky too. Instead I’m compact, fuck. I was shorter than most women I passed on the streets too, it sucked. Lucky him. Anyway I tried to think up something else to talk about less this silence hover between us, and eventually my voice finally came, a soft mutter as I gestured back to the tattoo he had touched.

“I’m year of the dragon.” Alright, so many my tattoos did have a little bit of meaning ad weren’t all just senseless designs.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:51 pm

Good fucking God I needed to calm myself down. The fuck was I playing at?

The stuff that I'd talked about with that nurse, what was her name, started playing back in my head, the teases about my friend, how I'd reacted... Hell, my knuckles still hurt from the fact that I'd punched the wall and I reflexively cracked my knuckles, jaw clenched tightly and trying to ignore the fact that I felt eyes on me. I was also going to ignore the little flinch away, letting out a little huff of a sigh. When I heard the other man speak however, I turned to look at him, nodding.

"A dragon, hmm?" I asked in a mumble, shooting the tattoo a sideways glance again. What could it hurt, I'd already physically inspected it so... I turned more so I was facing him, one hand framing that particular tattoo as I looked it over. They were all well done, and it was refreshing to see someone with quality tattoos as opposed to some drunken mistake that they got from some artist that didn't give a shit. "I'm monkey. And these are really nice," I added, following the art down and inspecting more. I couldn't help it.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Now that I was actually staring more at Jiho myself, I did notice the faint bruising on the knuckles of one hand. Hm. I hope he punched a doctor out, that would have been amazing. Or maybe it was left over from his fight that got him admitted here to begin with. As the younger shifted to face me moreso I moved my position as well, still mostly relaxed against that wall in the cramped hallway with just the two of us being obnoxious obstructions for anybody that actually wanted to walk by and into the showers. I didn’t care. This time as he checked out the inkwork upon my upper arm I didn’t flinch this time in surprise, watching his hands pointlessly. Hearing that he was a monkey made me smirk too, though I didn’t say anything on it. Dragons were bad ass, monkeys were not.

“Thanks.” I managed mostly under my breath as he continued to oogle them. I’d never before really had anyone care to look at the damn things, mostly because I wasn’t exactly close to any other human beings. I’d gotten them mainly for myself anyway, what did I care what anyone else thought of them. It was nice to have the designs admired though. I did pay a pretty penny off of stolen, pawned off goods to get them done.
Lifting my arm so that it could be better inspected I chuckled quietly, feeling… well. It has been a very long time since anyone has even sat so casually close to me, let alone touching any sort of skin and acting… uh, like a friend. Being constantly on the move makes it hard to get close to anybody. As he was checking out my tattoos I was checking him in general out, just staring wordlessly while I silently pondered.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 am

Even his hand... I'd always wanted tattoos on my hand. I'd have to put that on the checklist of things to do immediately when I got out of here. That'd be the first thing, maybe get a big 'Fuck Acropolis' tattooed somewhere. I smirked at myself, knowing very well that that would never happen but making the joke was amusing in itself. It was just nice that there was no flinching anymore.

We probably were getting stupid stares but I didn't give a shit. If people wanted to get through they'd find a way. They cared enough to push me out of the way when I wasn't being a hindrance, they'd probably manage now that they had a reason.

I glanced up after doing a silent inspection and met the other man's eyes, mostly surprised that he wasn't staring at something in the halls. I opened my mouth to say something but promptly forgot what it was so I closed my mouth instead, once again tracing along a thin line. It was too thin though and I ended up just using my nail.

"No problem. Gotta give credit where credit's due, ya know?" I said, not looking up. It was more of a mumble than anything, gaze tracing along the ink tracing along skin tracing along the line of a muscle and zoning out slightly before I blinked, looking back up and smiling slightly. Less of a smirk, more of a smile. "Any more that you're planning on getting? Any designs planned or are you just a 'give the artist free reign' person?" I asked after a moment of silence, head leaned against the wall behind me.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 am

Oh man. I’d totally go get a ‘Fuck Acropolis’ tattoo with him when we got out… only not. All of this, assuming anyway, that we’d remain in contact once we were free’d. Not that I was a mind reader or anything.

Once Jiho’s eyes finally pulled away from my arm in his grip and our eyes met again in such close countenance I still didn’t even look away, watching instead the way his mouth opened and closed without a word at first. I traced his lips with my irises only to resume watching his hands as they continued along the black outline of a very colorful serpent on my personal canvas. Talk about awkward. But it was an almost comfortable kind of awkward, one that nearly made me forget that we were two ‘crazed’ patients inside of a mental hospital for the time being.

I then decided I liked this hallway. It was pretty quiet, not many people bustling around or past us, and I almost feel like we’re allowed even a tiny bit of privacy hiding away, crouched on the ground like this.

When he finally cracked an actual smile I met his features once more, shrugging a single shoulder casually. “Ah… there’s an artist I really like, but I don’t think I could ever afford her.” I smiled faintly just thinking about the artwork that I often studied in my free time, putting high hopes and dreams up onto a mostly unreachable shelf. “I would let her just go to town. Her name’s Sezuki…” I trailed off. If he was into tattoos himself, maybe he’s heard of her.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:46 am

Mm, this little hallway was nice, and except for that one patient that had almost knocked me flat on my face not much had happened. For that I was eternally grateful, and I could probably live the rest of my life without an irritating interruption like that.

Sezuki, huh? I nodded - I knew the name, though I was stuck trying to remember the style and eventually I cocked a brow, lips pursed as I tried to think. "Refresh my memory?" I asked, not minding the comfortable awkwardness that had settled over us. I felt less like a caged animal, more like... I wasn't even sure how to describe it. It was just relaxing. Much more relaxing than being stuck in offices or my room, that was for sure.

I might have just stared at his face, concentrating on words and motions and little quirks. I liked people watching but I never got to do it quite this close and I took the opportunity to. Tattoos, piercings... It was nice. And I might have kept my hand on his arm longer than I had originally meant to but I couldn't blame myself as I was far too concentrated on the conversation. It also didn't help that I was probably overtired and now, for some reason, pretty comfortable. Regardless, I could feel the slight rise along the lines of his tattoos and I ended up still tracing them even while I wasn't looking.

I always enjoyed listening to personal tastes, especially when it came to this. And I was quietly hoping that he wouldn't call me out on the touching, considering I usually wasn't one to actually be touchy.

"I've always been a fan of the tattoos from Xoil. They look like modern art, pictures laid over pictures laid over words and more images and it just turns into a perfect collage... Very nice," I mumbled, shrugging slightly.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:43 am

I blinked, finding myself having to lower my own dark eyes rather… bashfully just because I wasn’t used to being in such close proximity with another person, chatting about the simpler things in life such as tattoos. It didn’t help that his fingers continued to trace feather light designs over the intricate inkwork that adorned my left arm. When asked to refresh his memory I offered up a light little chuckle, shrugging a single shoulder where I squat against the ground and wall. “She does a lot of different styles.” Which is exactly why I would let the woman go crazy with me.

The more I sat here the more I realized that I was tired too, the warm shower and nice clean up, coupled with comforting conversation proving that we weren’t batshit was nice… I should probably retire back to my unit soon. Get accustomed to that uncomfortable bed once again. The soft strokes of the other man’s touch also lulled me to realize how exhausted I was…. So nah, I didn’t call him out on it. Not just yet anyway.

“I have never heard of… him…” I guessed, figuring it might have been a man. Gesturing to Jiho’s own tats, I continued. “Did they do yours, or…?”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:04 am

"Him, yeah," I replied, grinning a bit. "I'd have to go out of the country to get hold of him, I only wish this was his work," I added, frowning a bit. I'd always wanted to get a piece done by him, even just a small one. But he was also super pricey considering his fame and I'd probably never be able to afford him anyway. It was a shame.

As far as this day went, I had to say it was probably one of the better ones, now that I actually felt kind of refreshed, had been talking about something fun, to someone who I enjoyed talking to... And actually making contact with another human being where the contact didn't involve punching them, that was a plus as well.

My eyes felt heavy but for the moment I just rested my head against the wall still, the tracing of tattoos eventually just turning into nails dragging over skin without any real warning of the change. I was too set in my spot to notice what I was doing with my hands, though I did look back up at Kyo's eyes again, smiling softly.

"Maybe I'll take a trip to France one day to see the guy, who knows," I mumbled, letting out a contented huff after biting my lip as I thought. "If I ever have the fucking cash, I mean." I chuckled, gaze holding for a moment before I smiled and nodded to finish out the thought.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:40 am

Hnnh. When the gentle touching on my arm turned from tracing out my tattoos and instead to rather… affectionate and calming motion I couldn’t help the way a soft shiver raced through my form at the sensation. He literally was causing gooseflesh and it was strangely comforting, though I should probably tell him to stop soon less I have a… problem on my hands. Hah. I said nothing for now however, letting sharp eyes flutter lazily.

Out of the country? Me too. And I could also agree that she charged a pretty penny because of her fame. It was worth it though, I absolutely adored her talents as an artist. “France sounds like a nice vacation…” I muttered, still not meeting Jiho’s gaze. Instead I was lazily focused on his touch and the ground between my perched feet.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:50 am

Mm... What I was getting away with here was pretty astounding, and I watched in near silence. I could almost feel the other's skin prickle but I didn't choose to stop. Instead I just slowed my motions, swallowing deeply before licking my lips in just a hint of nervousness.

I really didn't want to stop what I was doing because it was both relaxing me and giving my hands something to do. I could always figure something else out for my hands, but... But, well that sounded dirty didn't it? Swallowing deeply I nodded to the agreement from the other, choosing to not mention the noticed shiver and continuing with my slow, lazy drawings on his arm.

"Hell yeah it does," I mumbled, grinning and chuckling and barely making it audible as I let out a little sigh, maybe a bit closer than I originally had thought I was but not really noticing. I closed my eyes, still smiling a bit. Mm, comfort.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:27 pm

I took a slow inhale as the other’s fingers continued to brush up and down every so gently against my arm, shifting only slightly against that wall as my feet were starting to complain from my balanced position depending on them. By now I had noticed that our conversation was really quite pointless too, so I didn’t even bother to continue the meaningless banter back and forth between us. Instead I continued to focus my dark gaze on the tiles below me, letting my own mind wander.

I was thankful that I found someone that didn’t entirely drive me up the fucking wall, and that I could actually sort of relax with. Glad that I found someone else that seemed to be sane in this shitfest and could relate when I wanted to complain. But a small part of me was still a little weary. I mean, how was I to know he wasn’t lying? How was he to know that I wasn’t lying? I wasn’t entirely stupid; I’d still have a tiny bit of guard thrown up to keep my own safety and sanity in mind. At least for now.

As the other exhaled that warm sigh I shifted my eyes to his features finally, pursing pierced tiers together in silent debate. After a moment or two I finally cleared my throat, pulling my arm away gently before I eventually pushed myself back to a proper stand, running my back against the wall as I rose.

“I should check out for the night.” I needed a good, proper rest where I wasn't fretting and freaking out, and the hot shower and this little moment of down time definitely aided in that. I felt... good. As good as one can when in a mental hospital anyway.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:55 pm

"Hmm?" I asked when Kyo spoke, opening my eyes and blinking a few times. Check out...? Oh... As in go to bed. Sleep. Rest. That was a good idea, considering I seemed to be falling asleep on the wall here. Really I was just comfortable - as comfortable as I could be while lying on a wall - and trying to actually stay relaxed as opposed to... I don't know. Whatever was getting me all touchy.

Instead I nodded, standing and stretching. I heard a pop in my neck from the way I'd been craning it against the wall and I pursed my lips, making a face as I glanced around. It was still pretty dead in the hall, and I was pretty okay with that. I felt nice, it was a good feeling.

"Yeah, good plan," I mumbled in agreement, pushing my hair - which had dried in a ridiculous style - off of my forehead. I didn't know exactly where Kyo's room was so I just smiled softly, looking off in the direction of where I was headed. "I'll probably catch you in the halls or something," I added, grinning and letting out a relaxed sigh and heading off.

That had been... nice. Very nice. Mm.

And a good sleep would just be the icing on the cake.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Once Jiho stood himself and stretched his limbs like that with a sound pop I decided to mimic and do the same, groaning quietly once all of my muscles had extended. I too ran a hand through shorter strands that had dried rather funny in our little quiet time together, then masking a subtle yawn with a closed fist. Yup. I was about done here. Offering up a one-sided smirk as he agreed I readjusted the tank upon my torso before giving a lazy little wave, dismissing my company just before he headed off. No need for awkward formal goodbye’s or anything.

“See you around.”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2