Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washing Up [CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Washing Up [CLOSED] Empty Washing Up [CLOSED]

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:05 pm

I hate public showers.

I walked up to the restroom, expression flat as I looked at the attendant and sighed, hand out expectantly as he stared at me. I couldn't help it - I wasn't exactly happy, and the days were just getting longer and longer. Quirking a brow in irritation, I rolled my eyes.

"Can I have a razor?" I asked, not letting much inflection slip into my voice. The attendant just looked at me expectantly, and I pushed my hair back in frustration, mussing my hair and letting out a little huff. "I want to shave. That's all." The guy looked at me but apparently trusted me enough to hand me said razor, following me into the bathroom. Were we serious here? He had to watch?

I groaned in irritation, shaving first and all but throwing the razor back at him. He left me alone after that, leaving me to shower by myself. Thank god.

There wasn't anyone inside yet so I pretty much had a shower to myself and I took full advantage of that fact, taking as long as I'd like.

Last edited by Woo Jiho on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Washing Up [CLOSED] Empty Re: Washing Up [CLOSED]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:41 am

He wouldn’t have had the showers all to himself for long.

A surprisingly loud bang echoed through the empty tile as I had slammed open the door to the locker room area, even causing myself to jump somewhat as if I hadn’t expected the door to swing back so fast on its hinges. It even pulled a faintly amused smirk to my lips as I snickered at myself in my head. Right. The door is lighter than I expected. Noted. I also wasted little time in shrugging the basic, white cotton tank up and over my shoulders, turning around on a heel to fling it obnoxiously at the nurse that seemed to be just leaving, discarded razor in hand. “Do I have to wear that shit…” I mumbled, watching his retreating back as the fabric piled to the floor. Oh, wait a minute. “Hey – I need one of those.” Blinking dark eyes at the attendant I caught the way he rolled his eyes at me before fetching another shave set, my own brow quirking up like I dared him to get bitchy with me. Last thing I needed was an excuse to go off on the staff around here. I was already pissed as hell at them to begin with. He soon returned, handing over the plastic blade and shaving cream, and I just sort of stared at the tiny basket myself. Ugh. Didn’t they know how bad plastic fucking razors worked? I sighed quietly. My bet was that the doctor’s didn’t have to use this crap so they had no idea. As I turned around for a sink, I found the guy following me in. … Seriously? The damn thing is plastic. I narrowed sharp eyes before dropping the kit onto the counter with a clatter, rummaging through and then lathering up my lower jaw. Supervise me, fff. I hope you get your rocks off watching.

I could hear the sound of running water somewhere in here too. I could use a shower. If I didn’t want to be so damn gross I’d avid it just to make the doctor’s mad for having to deal wth me, heh. But no. I didn’t want to stink that bad.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Of course someone else was in here. Great.

I heard the door slam and I flinched slightly, still soaping up as I pursed my lips. This was an unfortunate situation, though when the man spoke I paused, eyes narrowed. Wait, I knew that voice...

Absently I leaned out of the shower, just enough to see, and I was greeted with someone reacting the exact same way I had to the razor. Those stupid plastic razors that only kind of work. I had to smirk, tattoos catching my attention and staring before I stopped and caught myself. A moment later and I had retreated back into the shower, head under the water.

At least it was someone I knew, a not some oddball that was going to randomly jump in the same shower I was in. You never knew what was going to happen in this place.

Instead of doing anything more I just tried to finish up as fast as I could, calling out a little 'hey' and hoping that Kyo figured out it was me in the shower. Eventually though, I just popped my head out again, waving once before going back under the water. The pressure wasn't great but at least it was warm, and that alone was inviting enough.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 pm

That tiny voice that called out caused dark hues to shift upwards in the reflection of the mirror, catching Jiho’s doused and soapy head for the quick instant he had poked out and back into the tiny shower stall. I smirked. Thank the fucking gods it was him and not someone else I had to deal with inside of here. I tipped my chin in return despite the fact if the other male had seen or not, shaking off the lather into the sink as I soon rinsed my features, pressing a small hand towel against my face and burying it briefly with a pleased groan. I freaking hated facial hair. It gets hella itchy and then I can’t stop fucking with it.
I also missed out on the way Jiho’s eyes roamed over my own tattooed arms. Had I seen more of his we would have something else in common to talk about, hell yeah. Pulling that towel away and running long fingers through my hair I groaned, handing back over the shaving supplies as the nurse left again to give us at least a little bit of privacy. My hands then dropped to the elastic of this stupid uniform, swiveling shamelessly out of it. I was used to public nudity anyway. Whenever my family used to go back to Japan public baths were very much a thing. That was before I tattooed myself however, I haven’t been in years. I left my clothing in a careless pile by the sinks as I made my way over to the shower stalls, noting the lack of doors. Just little walls separating. Not even curtains, eheh. Oh well.

I popped into the separation right beside Jiho with a smirk, reaching out to turn on the water. “Please tell me it’s hot.” I spoke up to be heard over the running water as he finished bathing himself.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 pm

I kept my head under the stream of water, both shaking my head and smirking when Kyo moved into the stall next to mine. I kept my eyes down for the moment, thankful that that damn attendant was gone. I nodded when he spoke despite the fact that he couldn't see me, which I realized a moment later.

"It's hot. Not really strong, but hot, thank god," I replied after my realization, pushing damp hair off my face as I took in a deep breath. Tattoos were a weakness - the moment I saw some on someone I was done. I could talk about that shit for hours, and I almost intended to. Mine were big but mostly words with the occasional picture, all black and white, and I wanted more. I took that whole 'my body is a canvas' thing really literally. It was turning into a book and I was okay with that.

"I'm not a fan of the whole 'public showers' thing," I confessed with a grin, cracking my neck. The steam was relaxing and as long as there was no time limit on showers - which I hadn't been notified of so fuck them if they stopped me - I could stay in here for hours. If I was alone. Kyo was an acceptable second person, however.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Once that spray of water spouted from the head of the shower I took a small step backwards with a soft yelp, pressing myself up against the side of the short, concrete barrier separating us until the cold water eventually heated up and steam began rising. The wall only came up to about my shoulders, which maybe if I was just a little taller I would care more. Damn my vertical predicament. In fact, I don’t think I have properly stood beside Jiho just yet to notice that the guy literally stood almost a foot taller than me. Fuck. I was noticing now though, as I shifted a glance to one side. It was brief however, I wasn’t about to be that creeper that checked out another dude in the showers. The fleeting glance did last long enough for me to notice the dark tattoos adoring Jiho’s own flesh. I smirked, before sticking my head underneath the running stream of water as I raked fingers through my hair with a soft, pleased groan while the water washed over my naked form.

My own tattoos were the stark opposite of his. Lots of color and detail, more traditional Japanese imagery rather than words or even kanji. I only had both of my arms partially done for now, along with the fingers on my right hand. I reached for the bar of soap and lathered it up between my palms, beginning to scrub down. I kept to myself in my little enclosed square of a shower, head bowed down slightly while I ran the bubbles over my flesh, listening as Jiho spoke up. “Nn.” I smirked with one corner of my decorated lips as I cleaned. I didn’t exactly waste any time though the shower was pretty damn relaxing and the hot steam welcome. “I’m used to it.” I shrugged half-heartedly. Perhaps hinting that I’d maybe been tossed in jail before? There weren’t exactly many places other than locker rooms at say… pools and things with public showers here.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 pm

I nibbled absently on the inside of my lip, shaking my hair out a bit and cringing as soap landed directly into my eye. I cursed, Korean making an appearance as I immediately rinsed my eye out, blinking a few times before returning my gaze down in front of me. The fact that the shower walls were low afforded me a chance to look at the man beside me but I didn't, wanting to be... less of a creep, I guess. When he spoke, though, I looked over on impulse, eyes immediately tracing every line of ink, every little detail... That was my kind of art.

I didn't know if he saw me looking him up and down but I didn't care. He was facing away from me for the moment and I took my time, eventually zoning out as I looked. Eventually I shook myself out of it, internally scolding myself before thrusting my head back under the water.

"Mm," I said in response, nodding and not really continuing on. Even in jail, even sharing a bathroom my whole life with my brother, I didn't think I'd ever be used to shared bathrooms. The steam was getting to me though and I closed my eyes, swallowing deeply before sighing. Eventually I looked back at Kyo, once again going back to his tattoos.

"How long have you been working on that?" I asked, gesturing to the ink decorating the other's arms.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:38 pm

I was surprised, to actually hear the foreign language falling from the other man’s lips. Myself I did speak Japanese, but mostly just because my parents did. I used English more often than not and I didn’t even have an accent. It finalized my suspicions from our outside conversation before though, that he was indeed Korean. It’s sort of easy to peg the sounds.
I paid him no real mind though as I scrubbed up and down, unknowing as his own dark hues traced the artwork along my flesh. And… wherever else he happened to be looking since he was the damn Eiffel tower over there. Instead I stooped over to dump a palm full of shampoo into my left hand, going to work scrubbing and sudsing up my hair now. I had to squeeze my eyes shut too, the soap running into my own features. I was brighter than he, no soap in my eyes, heh.

The topic about showers was short lived, and I didn’t care to broaden on it either, talk about weird. However the next subject I could definitely go on about. When he asked me the next question I cracked open a single eye as I shot him a sideways glance, rubbing hands over my face and trying to wipe the water and soap away as he gestured to… that? Me? My tats, got it. I spat out a mouthful of water before speaking up. “Aahh… couple years, I guess. When I can get enough money to add to it.” I chuckled, ducking my head forward as I began rinsing the shampoo out. More like when I could manage to pawn off shit I stole for enough cash to treat myself, hurr. “What about yours? What do they say?” I could at least see most of him as he towered over the median between us, though I was much more curious now if they continued on farther down his body and not just the upper half that I could see.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Where else was I looking?

I shook my head at myself as I very obviously cleared my throat and looked away, laughing to myself after and keeping my eyes occupied by tracing the grout lines on the wall for a moment. Wow, how interesting they were, and how interested I was in them. And what a god damn fucking liar I was.

When he spoke again I finally turned back, catching his eye and quirking a brow. This was why I hated public bathrooms - I had very clearly roving eyes.

"Ah, I got my first one a few years ago. It's... actually mostly religious stuff. A portrait... Of my mother actually," I said, chuckling at myself. I got that one before my mother had told me that she never wanted to see me again. Maybe I'd jumped the gun there, but I didn't have the money for a cover up so there it stayed. There were a few important dates, the name I was given when I was baptized, a few bits of lyrics from songs, some of my own favorite phrases...

"Jesus, I really am a fucking open book," I said aloud, looking down as I chuckled. "I like yours, though. They're art."
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Well… if he had been checking me out I was completely unaware. My own eyes didn’t seem to wander as much as his – and if I even did notice, I certainly didn’t act like I cared. He would have noticed that I was surprisingly well groomed, and my body fit – I wasn’t beefy by any means but just because I was small didn’t mean I wasn’t toned. I guess the grooming part wouldn’t last long though, I wasn’t about to shave everything while being supervised. Nor was I particularly smooth like a baby’s bum though either. Just… I took care of myself well enough. Which was maybe surprising, knowing how I lived. But hey. If I took the time to shave my face constantly I kept everything else in line as well – not that I even grew a lot of hair even on my chin unless I let it go for a while. I was still pretty young.

In any case my hands busied themselves with conditioner now, running fingers through the short strands of raven as I was otherwise content to let the water keep me warm… and wet. My own eyes didn’t linger either while Jiho began explaining his tattoos. Instead I focused straightforward, staring at the tiled all pointlessly. “Really?” Sharp brows quirked in surprise somewhat, briefly wondering what it would be like to have tattoos that had any sort of significant meaning to them. I just got mine done because I liked art work. Letting my artist go to town. And religious? I never would have pegged him as such. As he continued about being a book I chuckled somewhat, now rinsing my hair out again. “Will give me something to read when I get bored.” I boldly stated, unsure if that was crossing any boundaries or not. I didn’t figure there was much else to do around here, and I just liked tattoos. Plus, he was the one guy that didn’t completely weird me out around here. I figured while I was stuck in this hellhole I could at least have some company.

Once I was all rinsed clean I reached out to kill that water pressure, dripping wet while I tried to rub the droplets of water off of my skin to no real avail. “Thanks… nothing special with mine.” I shrugged, looking around dumbfoundedly. Where the fuck …?

“… was I supposed to grab a towel?”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:55 pm

I coughed at the other's words, closing my eyes and letting out a soft but somewhat calming sigh, swallowing deeply afterward. There was a thought that rattled around in my brain though I didn't say it, instead keeping the fact that who knows, maybe that would be okay, quiet and to myself.

I had been raised Catholic, though I wouldn't have called myself religious by any means. Spiritual, maybe. Religious? No. But I quite liked the "John the Apostle" tattoo across my collar, and that would never change. Writing was my passion when it came to tattoos, but I could admire all types. Especially ones that were an ongoing piece, like I assumed Kyo's were.

"Ah, I still like them. I know a good artist, he'd probably help with adding to them for a good price when we get out of there. He owes me," I added, smirking to myself. At the mention of towels, though, I paused, eyes widening a bit.

Oh, well fuck.

"Where... Were we supposed to get them?" I asked, mostly to myself as I turned the water off. The shiver was almost immediate, the air quite a bit colder around me now that the steam was gone. I leaned out a bit, rolling my eyes at myself. Did they expect us to have the forethought to actually ask for towels? It was a shower - I assumed they'd be near the showers themselves. But no, I thought I saw them near where the attendant was sitting.

I dropped my head in quiet defeat, mussing damp hair and glancing around before walking almost briskly to the guy, pointing to the towels they had there. He only handed me one at first and I just looked at him flatly, brow quirked.

"... There's two of us in here," I said, and he practically threw a second towel at me, watching as I wrapped one around my hips and walked back. I'd already been totally naked for half the trip to get the stupid towel, I wasn't about to be naked for the second half of the trip, too. I did get a good look at the other man, though, and my steps faltered for a barely noticeable moment before I tossed the towel at him, starting to fuss with my clothes a bit.

I wouldn't have described myself as lanky - I had muscles where I needed them. But they weren't quite as defined. Despite his smaller frame he was built a bit better than I was. And even I caught myself taking that in before I sat down on the little wooden bench that they put in locker rooms all the time, where I'd tossed my clothes in the first place.

"There. Towel." I nodded at it in an easy gesture before going back to my clothes.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:26 am

Hm. Maybe that had been too bold of a statement for me to say. Oh well, not like I could take it back now. Wasn’t like I meant anything by it anyway. Duly noted. I would just have to remind myself that we obviously weren’t friends, eheh. Just… uh. What would I call it? Inmates? Felt like it here. Patient-mates? Crazy-mates?

As he continued on about knowing someone I nodded. I had no problem with mixing artists, especially since I may or may not kind of be a shitty tipper… “Good. Soon.” I murmured, still more than sure that I would be leaving this stupid place as soon as I explained my situation and passed some sort of mental screening.
Apparently the doctor’s were not very quick at getting around to the patients though. I still have yet to see one for long enough to yell at them. Elusive fuckers.

Once Jiho mimicked my question I spun around, narrowing my eyes. I was pretty sure you had to get them with the rest of the supplies too… back by the supervisor. Ugh. It wasn’t like I was very self-conscious about my body, but still, that was quite a trek to do balls out to the world and dripping wet.

Thankfully I apparently didn’t have to.

I opened my mouth to complain/answer even though I wasn’t certain that Jiho’s question was pointed in my direction, but he beat me to it by slinking out of the shower so upfront about it. I couldn’t help the way my dark eyes followed his taller, thinner form and brows shot up. In fact I bluntly stared at him in silent audacity, smirking to myself. He just… went and did it. My head followed the dip of his spine and his ass while the man went to bother the nurse in watch, and when he returned with a towel for me as well, I just… laughed aloud.
Soon to fumble the towel too as it was tossed in my direction.

Turning my back to the other to at least keep a little bit of modesty now I chuckled as I towel dried my hair, soon patting down the rest of my body and then wrapping the cotton around my hips as well before finally stepping out from behind that useless barrier. “Thanks.” I snickered, scurrying back out to where I had carelessly stripped out from both parts of my uniform, scooping it off of the ground and still grinning like a fuck. What? It was funny.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 am

I huffed softly, still sitting there for a minute as I turned my clothes the right way. They'd all gotten turned inside out when I'd taken them off but now that they were fixed I stood, silently walking back into the slight cover of the stall to put on my pants, then walking back out. Without a shirt I was fine, but without pants... Even though these pants really did little to hide anything anyway... Now I was rambling within my own head and I just sat down again, toweling my hair off and frowning. Yes, I saw the grin, and I chose not to respond.

In any normal situation I wouldn't have done that. Being that bare made me feel weak or exposed or... I don't know, some shit I didn't feel like feeling. Especially not right now. In fact this was probably the only thing that made me feel like that.

"No problem," I finally said, looking back at Kyo and pretending I wasn't completely distracted.

"Man, I fucking hate this place. And that guy is an asshole," I said, gesturing toward the attendant.

Distraction... Distraction...

This was very much something I wasn't used to feeling. Maybe it was just the fucking bathroom itself that was throwing me off...
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:07 am

I’m not entirely sure how I came off just now, but I didn’t seem like a man that cared that much either. I wasn’t so much laughing at him, certainly not the way he looked or anything, but just more or less the very fact that both of us had spaced out enough to forget to grab a fucking towel… and then he had to go fetch, wet as all get up. Shower much? Besides. He’d seen just about as much as my dick as I saw myself while cleaning, hurr. All I saw was his backside – just as tattooed and fit as the rest of him. He had way more over me right now.

As I trailed after Jiho with my clothes in hand I made sure to pass by the attendant again, the cotton towel slung low around my hips and exposing the faintest beginnings of dark pubic hair underneath my navel, gesturing with my hand expectantly before pointing at the toothbrushes. My mouth was rancid, please let me scrub it. Returning the favor even I picked out two pre-packaged, disposable plastic toothbrushes and a small tube of paste, letting bare feet pad across the small puddles of water on the floor before pausing in front of the other oriental after he had dressed halfway, handing it over with that cock-eyed smirk. “Yeah… he is.” I scoffed to the asshole comment, shooting a small glare to the nurse in the doorway just idly watching us. I didn’t stare long however, if Jiho accepted my ‘gift’ then I promptly turned to the sink and tore open the plastic packaging, squeezing out a dab of toothpaste onto the bristles before scrubbing away at my teeth while I stared flatly into the mirror.

Fuck this place hard. There was no way I could function like this day after day.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:18 am

Yes. Brushing teeth. Fabulous.

Actually, now that I thought about it, this was actually something I could use, and I accepted the brush immediately, doing the same as Kyo and letting the light mint of the paste work magic.

"Thank fucking god," I mumbled, a bit stifled considering the fact that I had toothpaste in my mouth. The message came across well enough and I just brushed my teeth, shooting the attendant an irritated glare before going back to the mirror.

This was starting to get impossible to handle and I actually pointedly looked away for a moment, tongue running along thankfully fresh teeth before ridding myself of some of the excess paste. I kept brushing though - I was pretty thankful for the minty taste. And the thing in my mouth to keep myself from saying something that would most likely cross a line. Something about how low that towel was, most likely.

However instead of speaking I just spit out the rest of the toothpaste, rinsing my mouth out with a bit of water before cracking my back a bit, letting out an little huff of a groan as I frowned. I still wasn't sleeping well. The toothpaste helped, though. I at least felt a bit refreshed.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:47 am

I frothed at the mouth and made all sorts of absurd faces at my own reflection in the mirror, trying not to simmer long on how mad I really was for being in this stupid hospital in the first place as I scrubbed away rather harshly. I agreed completely with Jiho’s mumbled statement. Even if we didn’t know each other much… we both didn’t belong. Or at least, I thought so. I’m sure we each had our own personal reasons as to why we really must have been fucked up in some sort of way or another, however I’d stand my ground knowing that I was completely sane. It was none of my business to get to know the dirty details of this man’s life. The more I lost myself into my head the more I scowled without even seeming to realize. I apparently wear my emotions clear as day on my features.

Hearing Jiho rinse out his mouth seemed to pull me out of my little trance and I soon followed suit, frowning at the faint bit of blood that was a stark contrast to the bubbly white foam residing in the sink. Must have scrubbed too hard. A creak of the faucet quickly washed that away however, myself cupping it into my hands and swishing, gargling, and then spitting again. With a flick of my wrist I threw the wet toothbrush against the counter with a sudden clatter, ignoring the way tiny water droplets exploded on contact as it skittered against the mirror and then hit the floor. I didn’t even care to pick it up.

Maybe I do have a temper. Flip flopping moods whenever I start thinking too much.

In any case I turned away from the mirror now, moving back to my clothing as I finally began dressing again. Unlike Jiho I didn’t care to step aside into a stall, simply untucking the towel and letting it crumple into a pile around my feet before I stepped into my boxers and then the boring white pants. I did keep my back to the male though, soon pulling that tank top back over my head and tugging it into place over my torso. I left the longer sleeved shirt back in my private ‘room’. I did actually bend over to pick up my towel though, side sweeping and collecting Jiho’s as well before I sought out the basket for used linens and deposited the things.

Good thing my hair was shorter. I had towel dried it already, but at least I didn’t have to worry about it air drying and looking weird.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:14 am

I didn't know if he noticed that I noticed how hard Kyo was brushing his teeth but I said nothing, frowning at the blood in the sink but keeping silent. Instead I just watched him walk off toward his clothes, lips pursed. For the moment I stayed still, tossing my toothbrush into the trash - as well as picking up Kyo's - purely for something to occupy my hands.

I did, however, manage to catch Kyo slipping out of the towel and I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. God I... Maybe that bit of stress relief was gonna end up being needed after all.

"Dammit..." I mumbled, barely even audible to myself and more just an irritated exhalation. After that I walked over and grabbed my shirt, finally slipping into it. I ended up only putting the tank top on, carrying the long-sleeved one over my shoulder. I hated putting long sleeves on after showers.

I would have grabbed my towel but it was already taken care of by Kyo, a grin perking my lips as I followed behind him.

"Thanks," I mumbled, attempting to style my hair without hairspray and failing.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 am

I definitely did not notice the way the other seemed to study me. Often, too. Before in the shower… and even before that, when we were outside with one another. He must just be more… curious. About me though? I’m hardly interesting. Nor did I really take note of the way his eyes seemed to take me in as I changed, my back to him.

Regardless I quickly threw my usual, half-sided smirk back up onto my features, having simmered in my brief mood. It was like I tried to keep that part of me a secret. Especially here. The last thing I needed was doctor’s deciding I was bipolar or something instead of just… pissed. Then I’d really never get out of here.
I missed out on Jiho’s quiet curse as well but when he thanked me, myself leading the way out of the bathrooms I nodded thoughtlessly, shrugging a single shoulder. “Mhm.”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 am

I couldn't help the soft smile that slipped into my features while he wasn't looking though I did clear my throat when I realized that I was even making a face a moment later, nodding at Kyo's little shrug and letting him lead. I was in an odd frame of mind and I couldn't really fight it, just thankful to be out of the public shower where I apparently liked to completely zone out and make a fool of myself.

You know, no big deal.

I rolled my eyes at myself again, chuckling under my breath and catching up to the other man so we were more walking side by side than anything. I looked like some lost little fucking puppy the way I was following behind him.

A lost puppy with an affinity for letting my eyes wander.

I opened my mouth to speak, eyeing a patient who almost ran into me and moving out of the way before I continued. "I can't wait til this fucking nightmare is over," I mumbled, watching as a nurse ran after the girl who had bolted down the hall.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:08 am

As Jiho trailed after me I shot a soft glance over a slender shoulder of mine, unable to contain the faint tug of amusement pulling at surprisingly full lips. I don’t know. Something about the way the much taller man was following me around made me smirk. Chocolate irises pulled away though just in time as I had to side step myself to avoid being ran over, exhaling slowly in irritation.

I chose to say nothing to the nightmare, part of me worried that he might be stuck in here for much longer than I, since I was so damn determined. Or, on the flip side, maybe his fate was my own… a week without any such luck of getting out. Perhaps he’d break it before me, since he’d been checked in first. Rolling my own eyes I took an extended deep breath, before completely changing the subject as I led the way to… nowhere in particular. The fucking hallway.

“How old are you?” May as well get to know the one man that didn’t drive me up the wall around here. Especially if we were going to get drinks and tattoos once we were out.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:18 am

I had no idea where we were going and I didn't really mind, mostly ignoring the chatter around me in favor of paying attention to the one guy I'd managed to be able to talk to for more than five minutes without getting pissed off. I glanced at him with a quirked brow at the sudden subject change but didn't say anything against it, just pleased that there was talk that wasn't complaining, or me being an idiot. I felt like those had been my two options since I got here.

"I'm twenty-one," I answered, looking back at the other man after a moment of silence with an expectant stare. Oh, well I guess I could actually ask a question, too. "You?" One word was all I managed before putting one hand in my pocket, still walking beside Kyo.

Dear god, thank you. A normal conversation. Halle-fucking-lujah.

This was something I needed. Thank god for the sanity I found in this man after dealing with the rest of this place.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:38 am

I paused in the hallway just outside of the bathroom area, leaning up against the doorway in quiet debate. I don’t know where I wanted to go. Home. Dark eyes sifted around the building as I pondered, ears taking in the answer to the question I had popped in a lame attempt at keeping conversation going. Twenty one? I was older – and this realization made me smirk a teensy bit though I made no move to face the other, tipping my head as I looked around. “Guess.” I quipped playfully, tipping my chin before I slouched against that wall and instead finally retuned my attention to my company, looking him over. I guess if he wanted to go somewhere he could lead. Or we could just… split up. Go back to our meaningless days.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 am

Guess?

I smirked for a moment before narrowing my eyes, looking the other man up and down in an attempt to gauge age. Only an attempt to gauge age, nothing else as I would tell myself over and over. I pursed my lips.

"Hm... About the same age as me? A little older?" I mused, nodding to myself. Yeah that sounded right. I glanced absently down the hall, not sure where to head really. What even was there in this place? The rooms we were confined to at night, the cafeteria with horrible food, the courtyard where we could people-watch but that was pretty much it...

I hummed in thought, instead turning back to the man in front of me. Those places didn't seem particularly interesting and so I caught myself inspecting tattoos at a closer range instead.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:26 pm

I decided against wandering out anywhere else for the moment, slowly dropping to a casual crouch as my spine ran down the wall I was leaning against. Knees propped, balancing on the balls of my feet, elbows draped over my thighs. And while Jiho went back to studying myself my own attention was pulled to one side yet again, brows slightly furrowed as I watched passing staff and patents alike… akin to the way if I was plotting something. I counted, for lack of anything else better to do… making mental tallies of numbers. The way some of them sat around just as I did. The way others bustled about uneasily, talking to themselves. And the way nurses seemed half and half too, some tending to the mentally challenged and others seeming not to have a care in the world. Who knew what my real intent was.

I did return my gaze to Jiho though as he settled on a guesstimate, tipping my chin up to smirk at him. He pegged it pretty well, and I was only partially surprised to hear him assume older. I thought I looked older than him. He had a nice… face. Body. Heh. Maybe I just didn’t age gracefully. “Twenty-three.” I answered, then letting my features face the opening of the building once more as if I was truly pondering if I wanted to go back to the rooms or not. To pass the time as I’ve said. Nothing else to do.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:48 pm

I followed the other man as he dropped down to a crouch, no doubt doing a bit of people-watching to pass the time. I was sick of it at this point, though it did hold something of an interest when I had nothing else to do. I cocked my head, eyes narrowing as I absently ran one finger along a line of ink, trying to figure out where it led and nodding when I grasped it. Almost immediately after that I pulled my hand back and cleared my throat, nodding and turning away as I leaned back against the wall.

I needed to relax...

"Mm, I'm good at guessing ages," I mumbled, still nodding as I bit at the inside of my lip. I apparently had two attitudes, asshole, and frustrated and shy. I rolled my eyes at myself.

Maybe I should just run off back to my room, calm down. Maybe I should go back and take a cold shower instead of a hot one. I chuckled, smirking a bit.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next