Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strolling [CLOSED]

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Strolling [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Strolling [CLOSED]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 am

Well, at least it was an alcohol problem and not some really intense, dangerous drug of sorts coursing through his systems. That wouldn’t be a fun rehab process. I stared at the taller guy a moment longer, meeting his own light colored gaze while he inspected me in return… and soon, my hand crumpled the empty plastic bottle in my palm, breaking the awkward silence that surrounded us with a surprisingly loud crunch. Lifting the thing up as if it was about to excuse myself for me rather than any words could explain out of my mouth could, I just stalked off, mostly on my way looking for a trash can as I left the other two, much taller men behind without so much as a goodbye. I said nothing… hn. I still was getting adjusted to being here in this shit fest in the first place. I didn’t like much company.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Called it.

The crunch from Kyo's water bottle made me jolt up and I blinked, looking at him as he walked off. I frowned a bit - I'd appreciated the talk, and I really didn't want to be here alone with this guy. So instead of staying where I was I stood as well, cracking my back. We were close to the same height - that was one thing he had going for him, I guessed.

As I walked off I 'accidentally' ran into his shoulder, not going any farther than that, hands in my pockets as I walked off as well.

"Good luck with the whole rehab thing," I said, offering Tao a nod. Even if I didn't like him, he'd still probably need the luck if this place really was as bad as they said it was.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Huang Zi Tao Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:35 am

"Yeah. Thanks." I said, moving slightly with the bump, still balanced. Not like I bought into this guy and his 'well wishes' anyway. First day that I could recall and I'd already made something like an enemy? Though, what had I been expecting? A social gathering and being welcomed with open arms into... what? A place to fit in? C'mon Tao, it was no place for cliques. I turned to watch them go, and plopped down on the bench they had just vacated. I had things to think about, phone calls to make, it just didn't make any sense to be here.

I leaned my elbows on my knees, holding my water bottle and staring at my bare feet, letting my mind wander and trying to process just what kind of mess I'd gotten myself into.
Huang Zi Tao
Huang Zi Tao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3