Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A First For Everything [Kyo | Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A First For Everything [Kyo | Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A First For Everything [Kyo | Closed]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:57 pm

I shrugged pointlessly as the other told me his own room number like I cared at all. Cool, yay, hall buddies. I’ll keep that in mind when I’m feeling like painting my nails and getting my hair did, then I can just skip down the hall and have a slumber party in his room.

Thankfully the inner workings of my mind weren’t actually that transparent, so on the outside I simply pursed my lips again, lifting that fruit to my lips once more before having another bite. And then was he… picking up my dishes? I shifted myself then, sliding to my own feet before I reached out to actually collect my own if he hadn’t beaten me to it. I wasn’t about to yank the tray out of his hands after all, but I mean… he didn’t need to be so nice to someone like me. I was perfectly capable.

In any case as he rattled off another question in my direction I scoffed loudly, finishing off the rest of that peach and flinging it into a nearby trash receptacle. The core thudded loudly against the plastic bin, but I made it in. “I haven’t been here that long.” I didn’t know what kind of activities they even offered. And on top of that, I really doubt that any would cater to me. I just didn’t care that much.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

A First For Everything [Kyo | Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A First For Everything [Kyo | Closed]

Post by Andou Daisuke Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:38 pm

Die watched as - for whatever reason - the other man got up and picked up his own dishes, even after Die had neatly stacked them. Okay... so he'd offended some part of him by touching them perhaps. A faint flush spread over his cheeks and he reached to scratch lightly at the back of his neck, slightly put off by the response to the kindness he'd been trying to display. But then again... perhaps he should have asked.

He kept the tray, only because it was under his own, and he didn't have much of a choice beyond that. He watched the peach pit be thrown away and he bit lightly at his lower lip, just nodding at the response. "Okay..." he hadn't either, but he supposed maybe it was less time than him if that was the response. Or the guy was getting tired of his presence. Either way, Die stood and picked up the trays and his own dishes, murmuring, "See you around maybe," and then making his way to the trash to put the remains in and then the dishes and trays where they belonged. With that done, he drank the rest of his tea and tossed the bottle in the recycle bin.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:05 pm

I hadn’t meant to entirely offend the other either, I just didn’t want his hospitality. I didn’t want anybody else to fuss over me. In any case now that I was up I surprisingly waited around for Die to do the same, taking care of his own dishes and trash. I did purse my lips somewhat watching his demeanor. I… kind of shut him down immediately, hah. Was I feeling bad? Pff.

I finally spoke up, you know. Not being a dick. “… what activities do you do?”
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 am

Die really hadn't expected the other to speak to him again. He was about to leave when he spoke and it actually stopped him entirely in his tracks. He stopped and then looked back toward him, his head tilted a little. "Honestly?" He offered a little smile. "I haven't been to any yet. I was sort of... hoping you had so maybe... I'd know someone."

After a few moments, he simply bit the bullet and surged on forward. "Maybe we could go together to something... sometime? I heard there was book club... various games... art and writing... a few other things I can't remember."
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Oh. Well then. There went my tiny hint at a conversation. A single brow crept skywards as the redhead paused in his trek, pursing pierced tiers together in silent thought. Ugh. That offer sounded so… entirely… gay. Especially when he continued to prattle off the several vast, time consuming and thought provoking, grand options that we apparently had to choose from. A fucking book club? I lifted a hand to rub at the spans of skin between my brows with a tiny sigh.

“Wow.” I muttered without even thinking that I might possibly offend the soft spoken mouse again. I quickly flashed a small smile however (though it more or less represented a smirk, since I don’t exactly smile very well…) shrugging uselessly. “Yeah sure.” If he could find something that even remotely interested me, sure, I’d entertain him and show up for attendance.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Die watched him, a little bit confused as the other seemed to not seem impressed at all. It was entirely possible that Die was wrong in what he'd thought the activities were. After all, it wasn't like he'd been to any of them yet. He'd just heard tell about them... which could have all been a lie.

He shifted a bit, nearly about to apologize for how things had come out of his mouth, but then the other smiled and he gave an affirmative answer. A smile spread across Die's lips and he nodded. "Cool... then... maybe at some point I'll see you at one. If you decide to go... just... come by?" He tilted his head a little to regard the other.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:52 pm

The other would probably know better than I did about what activities were offered. It wasn’t like I made any sort of effort to exactly be social or outgoing and active here.

Regarding the awkward way the man presented himself I just gave a one-sided smirk, moving to leave the cafeteria. I didn’t need to hang out in here otherwise I’d eat them out of house and home. I loved food. “Yeah. Will do.” Giving a casual salute to the other with two fingers I spun around on a heel and pushed out of the doors, not really waiting for any sort of a confirmation or the like.

Truth be told, I hopefully wouldn’t be here that much longer.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Die watched the other man go, heaving out a little sigh once he was gone. He pushed his hands into his pockets and then nudged the door open as well after giving it a good thirty seconds so it didn't seem like he was following Kyo or something like that.

Wandering down the hallway, he went straight back to his room, just hoping that maybe... maybe he'd not lapse into the thoughts he'd been having once again. But even as he slipped into the room and closed the door, he knew he'd still feel that way until he wasn't alone anymore in this room.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2