Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food! [Open]

3 posters

Go down

Food! [Open] Empty Food! [Open]

Post by Parker Matthew Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 pm

When his stomach audibly growled, the nameless face in front of him turned with a disgusted look. At least that's how Matthew read it. He responded by narrowing his eyes and raising his chin, boldly towering over the shorter individual. There was never a lack for animosity in this place, especially in the lunch line.

He slapped an orange colored tray down on the line and peered over the counter at his considerable lack of choices. Some kind of mystery meat, bruised fruits and soggy vegetables seemed to be on the menu. He opted for a one-day-until-the-expiration-date carton of milk, a decently firm apple (which he asked to be sliced), a sog-fest pile of what he could only assume was supposed to be asparagus spears and a mound of cooked beans for protein. Lord knows he needed it. He'd already slimmed down since his transfer despite a vigorous exercise routine. His external body was the one thing he had complete control over and he hated to see himself waste away.

Matthew had recently acquired a pair of socks which made his voyages into public areas a little less gross, but also allowed him to shuffle across the tiles as if on skates. Small pleasures.

He chose an open table to sit at and folded himself onto the bench, popping open the tiny milk carton and nearly downing the entire thing in one swig.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Food! [Open] Empty Re: Food! [Open]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 am

I liked food. Who didn’t? (Other than that Die kid, apparently). In fact, I had just recently told that strange nurse that popped in to give me some…. Uh, decor for my unit that the only thing I could think of that I really enjoyed, in my entire being, was food. I’m so lame. On top of that, this damn institution was incredibly boring. It was either laze about in my unit, laze about outside or in the other rec rooms, or laze about in the cafeteria.

So food it was.

Slipping past the nurse on duty with a smug little smirk and a playful wink to her I pressed inside of the mess hall, reaching out for a plastic tray myself and flipping it up into my hands. I noticed that it was fairly empty for now, just the way I liked it. No senseless roar of everyone talking (or screaming, if you prefer), no bodies occupying the seats that I had to squish in between… as I stepped into the assembly line I noted that I didn’t recognize the dirty blonde male in front of me, but of course I did notice that the damn guy towered above me. For fucks sake, everyone’s so goddam tall. Why can’t I just grow? A little bit more?? Perhaps Mori could drug me with something to give me another growth spurt, that would be amazing.

I said nothing as the other took his food and left the line for a seat, quirking a slow brow in response to the food for the day. I was far from a picky eater, especially since I was so used to scrounging anything I could get. Or stealing from someone, that was always an option too. In fact, the last boy I met in here I totally stole his fruit.

Wasn’t like he was going to eat it, not rail thin as he were.

So this, free and virtually no hassle, was well enough for me. I took a little bit of everything available before heading back out into the dining room, eyeing the rows of tables as I balanced the tray in my grip.

Should I try to make conversation? Yeah right.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:19 am

If there was anything that could have been agreed on between Kyo and Matthew, it would be the satisfied feeling of a full stomach. Of course, Kyo had it worse as a runaway, but Matthew had also felt the hunger pangs while being shuffled through the foster system and into families only looking for a paycheck. One could easily say that food, particularly sweets, was the single greatest motivator in his life.

The idea would become even more apparent to outsiders upon actually seeing him eat. The way he would curl his arms around his plate, shielding his meal with his upper body like a lion guards it's prey, all the while shoveling the scraps down his throat as quickly as possible. The act was anxiety ridden and kept him on edge but the end result was nearly as gratifying as an orgasm.

The few weeks he'd been at Acropolis had eased that panic just a bit. Bakersfield had set meal times, but here, anytime he felt like it food was available. Of course wasn't good, but it was there and it helped lessen the weight on his shoulders.

So now as he sat at the deserted table he was able to actually hold and eat with a fork rather than fingers, but he still hunched in a protective slump while keeping a constant vigil on the placement of the others in the room. One in particular who hovered in the doorway.

Another fucking Asian... What gives? Since when did Arizona cozy up and share a border with China? Wetbacks were expected here, not chinks.

Matthew took a large bite of beans and carefully chewed as dark blue eyes reluctantly left the shorty in the doorway, checking over his shoulder instead to make sure everyone else was keeping their distance.

For all intents and purposes, the giant acted as if he were intimidated to be here.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:09 pm

A slow arch of a curiously surprised brow crept skywards as dark, almond-shaped eyes focused on the way the beef-meister was curled above his own selection of food protectively, much like a dog that’s grown up having to fight for his own meals around a bunch of other, faster animals. Though judging by the dudes size I wasn’t entirely sure who the fuck would even want to try to take anything. And hey, nobody’s going to take your shitty cafeteria food here, bro. There’s plenty to go around.
Though I didn’t entirely blame him either, if he’s used to that sort of scrounging. I’ve been known to have a quick hand myself since my size clearly wasn’t an intimidating factor.

I just stared blankly as the guy returned the favor, my own features placid and bland. Pierced tiers pressed together in a show of unamusement and disbelief, single brow cocked. After a long moment of silence between us, clearly the only bad dogs of the hospital sizing one another’s threat levels up and all that jazz I flashed an almost cheesy grin to the other male, showing off a surprisingly boyish smile and creases lining my cheeks. Me, smiling?? Would you look at that.

However the strangers sky colored orbs didn’t linger long as he went back to surveying the rest of the mostly empty lunch room, myself shrugging. Whatever. Crazies be crazy up in this hizzouse. I crossed the dining room and dropped my own tray with a clatter against the table echoing in the awkward silence, dropping into a relaxed and lazy slouch at the seat. I didn’t sit at his claimed table of course, but I would be lying if I said I went as far away as humanly possible.

Hey, maybe I knew the advantages of having such an intimidating guy be on my side. Heh. What can I say, I grew up on the streets. I knew how to pick my battles.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:12 pm

The abrupt clatter of tray, plate and utensils snapped him from his thoughts. He'd been watching as a black girl, having taken a bite of her meal, wrinkled her nose at it and tossed the entire tray into the trash. What a fucking waste. Forget the starving children in Ethiopia, there were plenty of them here in the good ol' US of A and yet the people here wasted so much fucking food. It was sickening.

But suddenly his attention had been brought back to the smaller male from before. He watched, unimpressed as the shorty dropped to his seat. At least he wasn't too close, but the snaggle-toothed smile from before was still grating on his nerves. What the hell was that anyway? From Matthew's perspective there were two types of people in the world that smiled at him; creeps and Caroline, and since the man didn't have a nice pair of tits, he was placed under the creep category.

For the fun of it, Matthew smiled back. It was a friendly grin accompanied by a nod of the head to acknowledge the other and followed up with a toothy bite of sliced apple. Normally, he would have welcomed others around him, sized them up and determined their usefulness but everything was different in the cafeteria. There would have to be some serious trust foundations laid down before table company was welcome; not that he'd ever say that out loud should some poor wandering soul choose the wrong seat. The way his unstable moods shifted lately also played a part in his solitary meal times. Those unfortunate enough to have met him during this time didn't even bother to remain in the same room.

Matthew saved a couple apple slices for last and began to work on his soggy asparagus, keeping one suspicious eye on the midget.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:25 am

I didn’t care much for the woman wasting her tray of food. Wasn’t like it was my deal. Besides, the shit they were feeding us was hardly five star quality. Free food though, I won’t bitch. I’ll take my fill while I still can.

I’m still so certain that I’ll be out of here fairly soon, in my head.

I really wasn’t expecting the stranger to return my grin however, and I took that as a fairly good sign. The man was at least mentally there enough to register non-threats and even give off an attempt at friendly interaction. Catching his greeting nod I found a tiny, somewhat pleased smirk tugging at one corner of pierced lips, hands dropping to pick here and there at my food. I ate with no real purpose or point. Where some people finished off one flavored, textured thing at a time I myself mixed it up, mouthfuls of a little bit of everything disappearing into a hungry maw.

I didn’t seem to care that the man was watching me. What was he going to do, start a food fight? Wasn’t the first time I’ve been eyed carefully. People always seem to think I’m a suspicious character, ready to steal anything I could right out from under them.

Oh wait, that’s exactly what I got caught for. My bad.

After a few moments dark eyes flickered upwards once again, sighing quietly when I noticed the dude was still assessing me visually. Leaning back on the pathetic bench, I placed my elbows on the table.

“What.”

It wasn’t exactly asked as a question, the upwards lift of notation in my voice gone, but nor was it a treat of any sorts. Mostly just… unamused. Maybe with an honest hint of curiosity.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 pm

"Just looking at your face," Matthew replied matter-of-factly while finishing his veggies. His fingers toyed with the apple slices he'd left for dessert, rocking them back and forth on the tray.

In Matthew's mind he was never the one to start shit, (reality often told a different story) and food fights in general were pretty much taboo; no asshole was worth wasting food over. No tossed mashed potatoes would come close to the satisfaction of a well connected fist to the face anyway. Not that Matthew was particularly feeling the violence at the moment. His belly was sated and his plate was cleaned without incident. A few awkward moments of clipped conversation and insincere grins wasn't going to ruin that.

He took a bite of apple before mimicking the other's body language, leaning back from the table and glaring through dark lashes.

"That's not a problem," he spoke with his mouth full, "right?"

Last edited by Parker Matthew on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:16 am

He was… looking at my face?! What the hell did that even mean!? The confusion from his statement was written across my features plain as day, sharp brows crinkling in obscurity as one corner of my mouth just at the side of my nose pulled upwards. Ehh??? I wasn’t sure how to take that. Like, was he checking me out? Was he disgusted??

I just blinked, my wit at a loss for the briefest of moments while I tried to process just what to say back to something like that. I swear, if he was hitting on me I might scream. I’m not a looker, and I’ve already got one little Korean completely fascinated by me, for whatever reason… I’m a shitty person so why here, of all places? Maybe because it was a crazy house. Nobody could think straight and realize I suck. Though Matthew’s physical appearance hardly screamed ‘flamer’.

Instead I tore apart the roll that I had snagged and popped a bit of the bread into my mouth to chew silently, preventing me from staring with such a dumbfounded expression at least at the stranger. When finally the man’s eyes settled into a glare a single brow of mine simply quirked, and I shrugged. Now I had my answer.

“Look all you want.” Look, but don’t touch. Talk about awkward. I had half a thought if I should like… go over there so that we weren’t speaking loudly to one another across the cafeteria, but I was unsure if the man was regarding me as a threat or not. So I simply remained where I sat, dropping my attention back down to my food as I nommed away.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:44 pm

As Matthew finished his food he was immediately voided of anything worth protecting. Tense muscles quickly relaxed; even the deep lines on his face visibly faded. He took a deep breath through his nose and continued giving the evil eye per the other man's invitation.

Among the first things he noticed was that he was short. Really short. In fact, Matthew corkscrewed his head and craned his neck trying to see if the kid's feet could even touch the floor. Unfortunately, the angle at which he sat wouldn't let him confirm or deny, but for all his impaired height the kid wasn't exactly scrawny, which was... sort of impressive maybe. Shorty also kept his natural hair color which Matthew actually liked; it meant honesty to him.

He found himself wondering what the hell was wrong with him. Everyone here had something wrong with them, so what was this kid's story? Multiple personalities? Hallucinations? Uncontrolled sexual misconducts? You never know, looks could be deceiving. Hard to imagine the midget with a woman though. Like watching a chihuahua try to mount a retriever.

Dark blues dipped towards Shorty's plate and the corners of his mouth curled upward. Almost as if reading the other's mind, he motioned with his head that he should come over and sit with him.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Hmfh. Weirdo. I continued to eat, refusing to much look up and watch the other anymore. It wasn’t like I was going to take his goddamn food. I completely missed the way he relaxed after finishing myself taking my time as I picked apart my selection and continued to eat without regard.

And yes, my fucking feet did touch the ground, thank you very much. But I was hella short, I would give him that. Trust me, I’m well aware - it’s not like he’s the one that has to live with being vertically challenged every day of his life like so. His mental assumptions were mostly correct however, I was surprisingly built… that much showed past the craptacular uniform we all were given to wear. Adorned with scattered tattoos and piercings here and there, I probably looked more like I belonged in a jail cell than a mental institution.

Because what do you know, it’s true.

Had I been a mind reader I probably would have punched him over the woman comment too. I’ve been with plenty of chicks; you wouldn’t know the fun in all sorts of positions to make height not so noticeable. Besides, I had a thing for taller women. There’s something out there for everyone, my height included. And hey, I wasn’t like legal midget status or anything. There are still some females shorter than me.

In any case by the time I had finished off most of my meal I took another bite of my roll up into my maw, finally looking up again with those almond-shaped orbs. Just in time to catch the little head tilt. Was he offering me to sit with him? I pondered this a moment, slow chewing in deep contemplation. To play the asshole I’ve been dealing for everyone around me and blow him off, or to… actually comply.

Huh. Might be a good thing to befriend a bulldozer. Never know. Jiho had his perks too, pleasant company I didn’t entirely loathe for once and he even offered me a place to stay if I needed it. I’ll just gather up a few new contacts while I was in here and be on my merry way.

Gathering up my tray I slid from the seat, padding over to Matthew’s location. I sat opposite of him still, letting the mostly empty tray clatter once more against the flat surface before I dropped into a lazy seat. Mouth full and eyes peering, unsure to be weary or welcoming, I spoke with a casual tip of my head.

“Hey.”

As if we haven’t jut been talking before. Nonformally and all.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:15 am

The din of the tray hitting the table echoed through his head... again. The kid had to stop doing that. The slight annoyance that washed over his face was gone as quickly as it came for he offered his new company a clever, lopsided grin.

As the other sat down, he couldn't help himself from leaning down towards the side. He grin grew wider when he found the other's feet firmly planted on the ground.

"Hey," he parroted back, bringing himself back up to conversation level. His right palm brushed over the scruffy stubble that lined his jaw and melted down to touch and cover the scars at his throat. Dark blue eyes also cast themselves down and noticed the lack of offering that the other brought with him. Now really, was that any way to greet the king of the table who so generously invited the kid? He came empty handed? It wasn't as if Matthew were still hungry or as if he couldn't march his ass back in line for seconds, but it was the principle of the situation.

He sighed audibly, his shoulders hunching in disappointment as his elbows came to rest on the tabletop, hands still casually concealing the jagged flesh under his jaw. Matthew didn't worry so much when people were across the room, but up close the defect was much more visible. Out in the real world he used scarves, high collared shirts and jackets to hide them, in here there was nothing but the spread of his hands; which he had to admit was awkward at best.

"How nice of you to join me, Shorty. To be honest, I didn't think you would."
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:15 am

Kid huh? For fucks sake, how old was this dude? My own sharp, almond-shaped eyes looked the rugged male over now that I was in close proximity of the man, one corner of my decorated tiers pulled up in the faintest hint of a sort of smart-assed smirk, countering the imbalanced, sickeningly perfect grin from the other man. It really was disgusting. If his own fucking fists wouldn’t knock me flat on my ass I probably would punch him just because he screamed that stereotypical, good looking white man with the same stubble, the same damn haircut, the same fucking perfect build and face and just…

Ugh. Fuck you guys.

When the male dipped briefly sharp brows crinkled together in puzzlement, wondering just what he was checking out. My dick size?? Bro come on, that’s a racist myth. My gaze did of course follow that giant palm as it ran first over his manly butt-chin and then down to trace over his neck… and now with the subconscious attention, I did of course notice the scars. Suicidal? Failed murder attempt? Who knew what fucked him up. My smirk faltered briefly, but I quickly covered it up by finishing off the last of my roll.

Just in time to hear his sigh. Whaaat. He invited me over here, why be disappointed now? His words of course didn’t go right over my head and instead I jerked a thumb in a general, blind direction behind me, leaning against my own elbow against the table. “I can go.” I stated matter-of-factly, eyebrows quirking as If I was waiting to hear some sort of reason as to why he wanted a stranger’s company.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:07 am

"What? After you came all this way? That'd be a ridiculous waste of time," he responded casually. Matthew canted his head as if deciding what to do about the other across the table. He liked that he wasn't immediately nosy or so full of himself that he figured Matthew called him over for some sort of help. Just that simple statement, I can go, seemed to tell him a lot. The other wasn't starved for affection or conversation if he could easily turn and walk away. That made it more likely that he wouldn't cling, that he wouldn't become vested in 'friends' as opposed to 'accomplices', that besides being a stunted oriental, he may make a good ally.

Of course it was still much too early to tell for sure.

"You know, I just figure we're practically neighbors in this place and it'd be good if we at least introduced ourselves, yeah?" Matthew nonchalantly switched hands at his throat, gingerly wiped his right hand several times across the top of his thigh and offered his palm to his company.

"i'm Matthew," he said with his same perfect smile that crinkled deep ocean blue eyes and exposed double rows of straight white teeth.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:55 pm

It wasn't enough of an indignity that she had to wear the hospital's shitty excuse for clothing but she also had to eat their terrible food. She'd been trying to resist the cafeteria, too stay away from the hordes of strangers and people that actually needed to be locked up. However eventually her stomach growled, resulting in a dramatic sigh before she climbed out of bed and headed out towards the cafeteria.

As soon as she entered she grimaced. It felt stuffy and disgusting, too full of people and bad food, never mind that she was sure that somebody was staring at her creepily from across the room. Rolling her eyes skyward she stalked towards the food let her lip curl as she stared at the choices. In all honesty she wasn't that hungry now that she saw her options, but she opted to at least get some fruit, thus she grabbed an apple, forgoing the tray.

Jas turned to scout out seating arrangements, eyes scouring the tables before landing on a familiar face. He was currently chatting with a much shorter, asian male, but she didn't really care about that. No, she was more out to have a little fun; it was really easily to mess with a guy's libido after all.

Thus she headed for the table, apple in hand, and quickly shucked her scrub pants, then her top, carelessly tossing them aside. She walked up to the table and placed a foot on the bench, using it to climb onto the table top. She then sank down onto it, right in front of the two men, crossing her legs and taking a pointed bite of her apple.

"Hey it's you." she began, her eyes fixed on Matthew. "Ey, Nipper." he did kinda look like the lifeguards back home. Her eyes then slid to the asian next to him, lips quirking; damn he was short compared to Matthew. "Ey, Lofty. Lots a' tension over here. Need me to get ya anything? Snacks? Condom?"
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Hah. Well at least it wasn’t a pointless endeavor to walk my happy ass over here and sit. And just as he’d clearly liked my own response to his words, I found his answers just as entertaining. Honest, with an underlying hint of asshole.

So much like myself.

I couldn’t help the tiny breath of a chuckle that escaped me, dark eyes dropping to focus instead on his hand and the peculiar way he.. wiped it against his pants several times first. Ew. I don’t even know if he was actually gross but just that little gesture made my skin crawl wondering if he had awkwardly sweaty palms. “Yeah.” I mimicked, offering up my own hand and gripping his handshake regardless.

“Kyo.”

I never was really one to flash my own grill so instead of charming smiles he got little scrunches of my nose instead, small smirks tugging at corners of closed, almost cocky lips in amusement and attempts at friendliness.
He did seem to come off as the chattier of us too, so clearing my throat I attempted to start up a conversation. Mostly because a curious mind wants to know if I’m throwing myself into trouble or not. “So… dangerous?” I asked with a playful quip of my voice, tipping my head and looking the other man over with a tiny smile and a single, arched brow. That was the only way I could think to ask what the fuck was wrong in his head without coming off as straight up rude, anyway. This hopefully would come off as more… joking. Maybe even… amused, almost like I dared him to show me his troubles.

My attention was mainly focused on my company now that I hadn’t even noticed a female entering the dining hall. Good, I was beginning to think Acropolis was a sausage fest. By the time my attention pulled away – meaning someone actually came close enough for me to care - chocolate orbs shifted to one side, noting at first a dainty little foot. Of course eyes didn’t linger there for long when I was met with an entire body of apricot. Uh… I pulled back slightly out of a paranoid response, just watching as a very naked chick simply sat her plump ass down on top of the table.

I’d be lying if I said my eyes didn’t welcome the sight, though.

Of course, my mind was already assessing the newcomer, even as she looked myself over. Her little jab at my height went unnoticed for now even. What did she suffer from? I couldn’t help being naturally curious, the only proper working mind I this facility I’m pretty sure. Dementia? Some sort of addiction to nudity? I’ve no idea, that’s why I’m not a fucking doctor.

I did however close up almost instantly, bad habit. Even when the woman asked if we needed anything I only smirked at her in silence, watching carefully. I haven’t had time to process the situation just yet.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Matthew mouthed the other's name to help file it in his memory. Sure it was one syllable but still foreign enough to forget. He'd heard the story about how Asians threw dishes down the stairs to name their kids and the more of them he met, the more he began to think that was entirely plausible. Nevertheless, he shook Kyo's hand with enthusiasm, carelessly taking the time to wipe his hand at his pants again afterwards.

When the other asked about his disposition his expression faltered for a fraction of a second before his lips curled back further. "Mostly," was his answer, his bright smile beaming in complete contradiction. Kyo could take that however he pleased, Matthew wasn't intending to elaborate. Explaining his childhood problems was a task only shared with doctors, after all, and even then bits and pieces were generally omitted.

It was then the newcomer caught his attention as well; if it wasn't dear Jas in all her magnificent nakedness coming to grace the boys with her...presence. He leaned back, his throat bubbling with laughter as he clasped his hands together. Now things were starting to get fun. Unlike his company, however, Matthew was rarely at a loss for words.

"Sweetheart! How have you been?" Matthew raised his hand to pluck the apple from her hand, taking a bite off the other end before handing it back. At least she hadn't come without an offering of good will. Although, one could argue that gratuitous bare breasts and crotch was donation enough for a monotonous, sexless, asylum life. Not that he hadn't been offered on the down low from time to time. Hell, even his nurse, Caroline, had left herself wide open even after knowing him but a couple weeks, but affairs with women were usually messy in a place where you couldn't escape them. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, after all. Caroline may have been different, however.

Dark blue eyes acquainted themselves to the fascination of the line that split her body into two equal halves as it stretched from the bottom of her throat, between her breasts, dipped into the navel and continued between the thighs.
It took some effort to pry himself away and look at her face again. "Jas, this is Kyo. We met, literally, a minute ago." It never hurt to be a good host. "And Kyo," he started, offering a complete sweeping gesture that emphasized Jas from head to toe, "is the glorious Jas King."
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:53 am

Jas stared at the asian man for a long moment, brows lifting as the silence went on and on.  After a long moment she scowled, the look closer to a pout, really, and reached out, aiming to flick the man in the middle of his forehead.  Whether that landed or not, well, that depended entirely on whether the man was too distracted by her breasts to dodge the little strike.

"Oi!  Are you simple in the head or somethin?" she questioned before her attention turned to Matthew, her eyelashes batting; this guy, again... "My, my.  Calling me nicknames already, eh?"

She started the conversation in a fairly good mood but when he swiped her apple, her eyes narrowed.  It only got worse when he bit into her hard earned prize, her jaw clenching a little as he handed the piece of fruit back to her.  She took it, staring down at the bite taken out of the apple for a long moment, before looking back up at Matthew.  She listened as Matthew introduced them, noting the other man's name was Kyo, but there was a rage bubbling in her that left her lips  pursed as she stared at the man that had dared to steal her food.  It figured that she'd find an asylum full of male prigs; weren't they supposed to put you in a place that didn't agitate you further?  

Really, she shouldn't be causing trouble so early in her stay and yet...  She lifted her hand, her face full of annoyance, and threw the apple right at Matthew's face.  It wasn't a weak throw either, not some petulant little toss that wasn't meant to hit home.  No, she hoped it cracked him right in the middle of his smug little face.  She didn't wait to see if it had landed before she was leaning in, her arms crossed over her bare breasts, and teeth bared in a malicious snarl.  

"No fuckin manners.  Stealin my fuckin food." she snapped, eyes narrow as she leaned in towards him; it was like she wanted him to hit her. "Don' expect me to just lie back and let you do whatever the fuck you want.  Do it again and I'll rip yer face off." her accent grew thicker in her anger, her eyes wide and a little wild with it.

After a a moment she drew back, tossing her hair over her shoulder before glancing at Kyo, the anger practically melting off her face like it had never been.  "Kyo, eh?" she began, looking the man over. "I like Lofty better.  You gonna let this Prig talk for ya the whole time?"
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 pm

Mostly dangerous. Fantastic. That smile was indeed the complete opposite of my question and the expression made me wonder in the sincerity behind his one word. I didn’t plan to dig either, I just wanted to know if I should be weary or not – I didn’t need to know the details or exactly why. I didn’t care.

I watched the overly familiar way Matthew acted around the newest, naked addition to our table, quirking a single brow skywards slowly in a faintly… amused, slightly confused countenance. Jas eh? I still said nothing for now, silently assessing the amount of crazy sitting now nude before me. It seemed we both ‘shared a moment’ if you would, the quietness puling between us before she reached out and… tried to flick me in the head. I pulled back, people rarely got away with touching me as is. Let alone a complete stranger.

Simple?! I pursed pierced tiers flatly together and still, strangely remained hushed, squinting an eye even as I now leaned back somewhat on the bench. Yup, crazy. And she asked if I was the one fucked in the head.
The irony.

When Matthew reached forward and dared steal a bite of her apple I very quickly was left to rethink just how friendly the pair actually were with one another, and when she chucked that apple without remorse right into that wolfishly grinning façade of his, I couldn’t stop the amused smirk that pulled across my own lips. Oh, a woman with spunk. Not letting herself be swooned with this man’s stupid typical… white dude manners. As sh threatened him next my grin grew wider.

Yup, I liked her.

“Mmn.” I acknowledged her attention with a soft sound finally as she turned to me once more, arching my brows in the quickest of gestures. “Why? You wanna talk to me?” I grinned still, surprisingly showing off teeth that I wasn’t actually very proud of. They were crooked, but hey, not all of us could afford to be beautiful. And it gave away that I was a smoker. They weren’t terribly disgusting but they certainly weren’t flawless pearly whites.

Her nakedness wasn’t about to last for long though, her clothes discarded on the floor forgotten about. One of the on duty nurses was already coming over to take care of the problem.

It’s a damn shame.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Given his history of boxing and street fights, Matthew had rather spot-on reflexes. He was, unfortunately, entirely too close to Jas to completely dodge her throw. The hard fruit bounced off the outside corner of his eyebrow and onto the tiled cafeteria floor instead of his nose. Matthew's dark blue eyes followed it as it rolled, his expression quite lax given the events unfolding and the stinging redness that blossomed along the side of his face.

It may have been in Jas' favor that Matthew had been in such high spirits moments before, for he only grinned and retrieved the apple, polishing it fondly with the hem of his shirt all the while she snarled and attempted to bully him. He would have none of that and girls were just simply easier to ignore while their uterus-influenced mood swings rocked back and forth.

Today seemed to be extraordinary as it was certainly an extremely rare occasion that Matthew bit his tongue and stayed his fists, but he was currently pre-occupied with the forfeited apple. Food was never to go to waste. Ever. Besides that, he too, caught sight of the nurse stalking over to reprimand the female. He turned his head with meek expression, carefully showing off his heated bruise which made an already frustrated nurse glare even harder at Jas.

Straight, white teeth took another bite through the red fruit as dark blues made knowing contact with his female acquaintance. He smiled brightly at her and showed the same expression to Kyo. He hadn't quite forgotten about him after all.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jasmine Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 am

Jas was a little disgruntled that the apple had both missed its mark and failed to agitate Matthew in any form or fashion. It was a shame, especially since she was itching for an outlet for all the pent up energy she had no way to burn through. Normally there were a multitude of things to keep her occupied outside of the Asylum but, inside... When Matthew scurried off to retrieve the apple that she definitely no longer wanted, she glanced back at the asian male, arching a slender eyebrow.

"Better than talkin to him." she muttered, chin lifting, before she shot an annoyed look at the nurse that approached. "Hold that thought, Lofty."

Heaving a dramatic sigh she slid off the table, rolling her eyes at the scolding she received, along with a review of the rules of the Asylum and how it wasn't very ladylike of her. Jas simply sighed and nodded her head at the right time, stepping back into the discarded scrub bottoms, allowing the nurse to tug the top over her head. She gave a little twirl, just for the nurse, offering them a bored look, before huffing and sitting ' properly' across from the two men seated at the table currently.

"Stuck up prigs." she muttered, not even bothering to wait til the nurse was out of earshot, glancing between Matthew and Kyo. "You'd think that everyone here were crazy or somethin."

Her tone was dry, deadpan, hoping her sarcasm was obvious as she glanced around the cafeteria. She was fairly certain she'd drawn unwanted attention to herself but she couldn't bring herself to care, not when she was stuck with nothing to do. There was definitely no way she was just going to hold everyone's hands and sing camp fire songs.

"Americans are such prudes." she muttered, absently tracing invisible patterns on the table with her fingertip.
King Jasmine
King Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 am

Dark eyes followed the motion of the apple as Matthew attempted to dodge the throw in such little proximity, the core bouncing off of his forehead with a dull sound before colliding with the floor. It left a shallow indent where the skin broke and the soft insides of the apple sank in somewhat. Time to see if these guys really are crazy. Jas, I was sure of. I mean hell, she’s sitting on the table butt ass naked and just spazzed out, chucking her food. Matthew sort of gave off the eerie vibe anyway, not so much outwardly unstable as it were inside.

Me, I’m completely normal.

As the other male bent over and retrieved the apple, polishing it I managed a slow quirk of a single brow... was he actually going to bite into that? Not that I was to waste food either usually but the idea of hospital cleaners that they used on the floor now touching food… give me street dirt over that any way. Animals ate dirt and they were fine.

A soft exhale of a ‘hah’ left my lungs when Jas said that my company was apparently better than Matthew’s. I guess they didn’t know each other that well then. My mouth opened to say something in return but I was abruptly hushed first.
Crunch. He did it. I shifted my attention instead to the nurse as Jas slipped off of the table slowly, finding my hues dropping to take in the supple curve of her ass. Once she was dressed the nurse returned back to her post and I leaned forward against the table with my elbows now that there wasn’t a body in terribly close contact with me, smirking to the offhanded comment she offered under her breath.

Crazy.
The following words did quip my attention though and I gave a small tip of my head as Mathew smiled cheekily away. “Are you not from here?” I asked the woman. Sure, her accent was obvious, but people could have accents and still be from around here.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down