Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to Do While Waiting for Replies

+4
Niishimura Kyo
Gives Light Raphael
Woo Jiho
Caroline Livingston
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Things to Do While Waiting for Replies Empty Things to Do While Waiting for Replies

Post by Caroline Livingston Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:02 pm

In no particular order:

• Mouse over the logo, then mouse off repeatedly while playing dubstep or thunder sound effects or both. (Spooky raaaaave!)
  • Creep on other topics. (Doodles? More like DIDDLEZ AMIRITE)
  • Decide who you ship at Acropolis. (KyoXJiho OTP)
  • Listen to songs and try and figure out which one fits your character best. ("Oh No!" by Marina and the Diamonds.)
  • Watch Breaking Bad. Cry that it's over.
  • Watch Dexter. Also cry that it's over. (No spoilers, I'm not done yet.)
  • Become worried that the other person had discovered you are out of synonyms for words and are spending more time looking more up.
  • Cry because the thread you're in/creeping on is causing immense feels.
  • Cry because you want to RP with someone but aren't sure if you really want to because you aren't ready for more feels yet.
  • Do something productive. Cry about all the things you should be doing instead of things you are currently doing, like throwing spooky raves for logos.

Anyone else have any?
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Things to Do While Waiting for Replies Empty Re: Things to Do While Waiting for Replies

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:06 pm

SYNONYMS.

UGH.

Also omfg otp no wat ahhAHHAHAHAHHA

As far as songs, though...

Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Things to Do While Waiting for Replies Empty Re: Things to Do While Waiting for Replies

Post by Gives Light Raphael Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 pm

You mean I'm not the only one that keeps thesaurus.com open at all times???? Hahahahaha!!!
Gives Light Raphael
Gives Light Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 pm

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES CAROLINE SMILES OR LAUGHS?
A LOT.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY WORDS THAT ARE DAINTY, WOMANLY, AND FLATTERING THERE ARE FOR THE WORD LAUGH?
LIKE TWO.
Not cool, English language.
Not cool.

Very unlike that song. Which is totally cool.
And yes. Kyo and Jiho are my OTP since Diddlez Doodles. I creeped that thread SO HARD.
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Well I mean I had to use a song that was actually him singing huhu. And I HATE FINDING SYNONYMS UGH It's so time consuming and sometimes I just sit there staring at a list and NONE of them work except the basic one and just... UGH.

Oh did you? DID YOU? XP Creeper~ lol jk
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:06 am

I'm laughing so hard about the rave party thing fuck

I'm also dead otp wat

p.s. the last episode of Dexter is a shit fest and it made me hate everything ugh it was so terrible. Just watch everything but the last episode.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gives Light Raphael Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:10 am

For me Mori and Caroline's spat was amazing. I'm ready to see a throw down between them. XD
Actually I'm really ready for Matthew to throw down with someone too. Buahaha
Gives Light Raphael
Gives Light Raphael

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:26 am

Most of the synonyms listed are also words no one would ever say unless they were in the 1800's, so it's just like, what the dicks am I supposed to do now?
= -=

ALSO I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN'T WITH THE KYOxJIHO OTP.
JUST
JUST
JUST BANG ALREADY

I found out about the logo thing and was like,

Which somehow morphed into

Dude, RPing as Caroline when fighting with Mori almost makes me breathless, cause I'm just waiting for one of them to touch the other and just start an all out riot.

In my head, they both are just waiting for the perfect opportunity to straight up shank the other prison-style.

Super excite that Raphael's kind of in on the loop of hate, too.

Also gonna bring up that I did not expect my potential boo to be racist toward my newfound Duckling, but am also excited to see more posts with Matthew being naughty when Caroline's not around.
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:46 am

YEAH. MATTHEW. TT-TT /cries because racism (lol) Matthew puts me on edge. Good edge, but edge nonetheless.

Caroline makes me smile, tbh. Like she's such a cutie.

LOL Jiho's part of an otp HAHAHAHHAHA

And as for the logo... I laughed for like ten minutes when you pointed it out, because the first thing I did like... the first day, when I noticed that, was continually move my cursor off and on and make loud thunder effects. XDD
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:07 am

I actually listened to this song while creating Matthew so this fits him well. Nice hospital imagery in the video too!

I would have never noticed the logo until you all pointed it out. =x
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:39 am

I didn't even fucking notice the logo ether I was like 'what??? *slams muse on everything*'
Also Eve I just can't everything you post is gold I am rotfl for life. xDD

Matthew is prob. my favorite thing I want him and Kyo to rumble so hard.

/first official HoA OTP win
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:42 am

Thank you. <3 I really did try to be mean, but her main goal is to solve problems, which, actually, very rarely includes being mean.

She is kinda cold towards non-immediate threats she doesn't already know, though, so there's that.

Jiho's super adorbs. Like, there was a part where Caroline wanted to feed him a little treat and that just made my heart happy inside, picturing Jiho nibbling a little cracker or something.

I mean, I know he beat a dude to death and all, but still.

Like a little goldfish cracker.

I also keep wanting the MatthewXCaroline threads to just randomly start a really weird and awkward makeout session, because he's into rough sex and she just can't find someone who will touch her like she's loved and matters.

AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ASYLUM IS GAY.

Caroline leads a hard life, man.

If I was in the asylum I'd just be outside people's rooms like "DO IT. MAKE OUT. BANG."

Seriously though I spend way too much time with the logo. The first time I found it, I was making the thunder with my mouth, but I'm not good at impersonations, so it ended up just me laughing a bunch while picturing what thunder should sound like in my head.
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:50 am

YOU MAKE ME FUCKIN LAUGH SO HARD OMG I can picture it now.

"DO IT. DO IT NOW."

"WHAT? WHO THE FUCK?"

"YOU TWO SHOULD BANG."

"WHAT THE FUCK???!?!?"

(tbh i've been rooting for matthew/caroline too LOL)

I have had weird ideas for threads with Matthew actually. Like... the violent people and the creepers. I wanna get in on that.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:56 am

Can someone stand outside Raph and Mori's thread saying that? XDXD Raph wants that guy so bad!! GRRR. XDXDXDXDXDXD Maybe Mori wouldn't be such a crab if he got laid rite?

Eve: BANG!! BANG!!
Mori: WTF?
Raphael: *strips* You heard her... >D
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:20 am

SERIOUSLY THOUGH
LET ME GIVE YOU A LIST OF ALL THE STAFF CURRENTLY NOT HITTING ON MORI

• Caroline
  • Schmidt

THAT MAN DOESN'T NEED ME, THAT MAN NEEDS JESUS

Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:22 am

I'm dying at this thread just LOL

ps Kyo's not gay he likes da vag
edit: and maybe a little bit of dick

Last edited by Niishimura Kyo on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:24 am

That's not what the D said when Jiho was being the fiddler on the bed.

(Edit: I'm a shipper, you can't hide these things from me.)

Last edited by Caroline Livingston on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:25 am

LOL FOR FUCKING REAL THOUGH I KEEP READING EVERYONE HITTING ON MORI AND IT KILLS
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:30 am

Ooo here's another song for Matthew... that someone set to ASS CREED!! OMG yes. XD I can't wait to flipping watch Jack play Connor... NATIVES FTW!!!

Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:40 am

YEAH YOU BETTER EDIT THAT SHIT WARU. JIHO WANTS KYO'S D SO BAD TT-TT

Seriously this thread is fantastic /cries

And I love Assassin's Creed. I played through two with one of my friends and I just... OwO It's so good.

And yeah man like... Mori got all dat attention and I'm like ".... DANG tho"
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:43 am

I'm running out of threads I'm in now.

Which is kind of ironic.

WARU. HEY. So. I mean, what's the policy on cats in the hospital? Cause I've wanted to make that thread for a good while now.

Also that song and Matthew and unf.

Never got the chance to play Assassin's Creed, though, any of them. Always wanted to, never had a game system at my house.

MEANWHILE IN SHOOTING HOOPS.
DO IT.
BANG.

Mori's getting all these requests for attentions and Caroline's like, "IT'S JUST YOU AND ME PIERRE AND THAT'S ALL I NEED."
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 am

i'm fucking crying over here omg ;;

but seriously pierre makes me want another kitty ;;

edit - also trust me jiho wants it lol
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:59 am

Cats are 99% likely not allowed, for sanitation and etc. but if Caroline wants to be a devious little trouble maker and sneak one in then go for it. xD
Also you should start a thread to give Kyo a duck or whatever since I haven't rp'd with you yet. xD

LOL /passes D to Jiho
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:03 am

DUCKLING.
NOT DUCK.
DO YOU SEE JIHO'S HAIR.
It just looks so fluffy and soft and I want to put my mouth on it.

alsoifIgaveyouaducklingIwouldtechnicallybegivingyoutheD
Rolereversalsex #let'sbang

Pierre's attitude is actually modeled after the famous Joe the Cat, who I actually met once.
Super cute.

Last edited by Caroline Livingston on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the thing about cats.)
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:15 am

"/passes d to Jiho"

I'm gonna fucking die over here from laughing omfg
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next