Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught [Tighe Cadeyrn | Adult] CLOSED

2 posters

Go down

Caught [Tighe Cadeyrn | Adult] CLOSED Empty Caught [Tighe Cadeyrn | Adult] CLOSED

Post by Andou Daisuke Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:09 am

It had been months since Die had felt a single thing in the arousal department other than the slight desire when he encountered something overtly sexual. But the past few days had brought him back to a more stable place.

Ever since his horrible incident over the medication, he'd been improving more and more, his demeanor heading for the usual, a smile on his face more often that wasn't just a mask for what lay underneath. His eyes were bright with pure happiness and everything inside seemed to have righted itself.

But Die wasn't fooled... he knew well that such things came and went and that his mood could drop back down again at any point.

However, for now... he was feeling exceedingly good in a variety of ways. He rolled over from his nap, the remnants of a very lovely dream clinging to his consciousness, his cock aching between his legs, fully erect and begging for attention for the first time in recent history.

A smirk slid over his face as he pushed his covers back, checked to make sure the door was firmly closed and that he hadn't acquired a roommate in the past few hours. Settling back, he pushed his hospital pants out of the way, revealing himself to the air of the room with a soft sigh. He slid his hand down, pulling his shirt up so he could touch naked flesh wherever his hands went, and then lightly scratched his nails over his abdomen, only enough to leave a pale pink behind, exciting himself further in the process.

His breathing picked up, his hips bucking slightly of their own accord. Oh yes... he was more than a little bit turned on and he wanted what he was going to get so very much. Finally, his left hand slid down and he grasped his cock, a moan sliding from his throat as he began to slowly stroke himself, his foreskin sliding up over the head of his dick fully and then pulling back down with each movement of his hand. Already, the tip was slick from pre-cum, his dream having done quite a number on him in that regard.

His right hand moved up to lightly pluck at one nipple, his hips arching from the bed as he gave in and started to stroke himself quickly, desperation filling his entire being.

Last edited by Andou Daisuke on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Caught [Tighe Cadeyrn | Adult] CLOSED Empty Re: Caught [Tighe Cadeyrn | Adult] CLOSED

Post by Tighe Cadeyrn Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Cadeyrn was running behind.  It wasn't a state that he particularly liked but, until the hospital chose to acquire another psychiatrist, he was all that they had.  Tending to each and every patient that came in was difficult, especially when there seemed to be an influx of them as of late.  While his mood wasn't exactly sour he couldn't say that he really found the extra work to be pleasant by any means.

He'd opted to make himself a list of all the new arrivals and was practically starting from the top, skipping those that he had encountered mostly by chance.  Thus he found himself striding through the open units, heading for the room of the next patient on his list: Andou, Daiksuke.  He flipped through the male's records, looking over his profile absently as he walked.  Cadeyrn halted in front of the patient's door and rapped firmly twice before reaching for the handle.

"Daisuke?" he called, reaching for the handle and, if no one answered or stopped his entrance, turned it, stepping into the room, his eyes fixed on his paperwork still. "My name is Doctor Tighe and I'm here for your psychological evaluation."
Tighe Cadeyrn
Tighe Cadeyrn

Back to top Go down

Caught [Tighe Cadeyrn | Adult] CLOSED Empty Re: Caught [Tighe Cadeyrn | Adult] CLOSED

Post by Andou Daisuke Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:32 pm

The very instant the knock came on the door, Die gasped. He hadn't been expecting anyone... after all no one had come in except to give him his medication in nearly a week now. With a groan, he let go of himself and had just barely gotten his dick tucked back into his pants by the time the door opened and someone he'd never seen before entered.

They looked official and he found himself even more embarrassed by that than he would have been with anyone else walking in on him. He did his best to shuffle himself into an upright position and make himself look a bit less like he'd just been jacking off... though little could hide the significant tent in his pants.

He swallowed thickly as he schooled his breathing, giving a little nod and a soft, "Hnn," to let the other know he was listening when he spoke. Doctor... psychological evaluation. Great. Well, he supposed that would kill his arousal like nothing else ever had.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tighe Cadeyrn Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Cadeyrn closed the door behind him after he entered, eyes still scanning the patient's medical records. Finally he looked up, about to address the other male, only to pause, brows furrowing a little as blue eyes ran over the patient's disheveled state, his flushed cheeks and... Ah. His lips quirked in amusement but he opted not to address that particular little problem; he had far more important things to discuss with Daisuke.

"My apologies for the intrusion." he began, absently tapping his pen on his clipboard. "I would also like to apologize for taking so long to pay you a visit. Things have been rather chaotic but I hope to begin your treatment soon."

Cadeyrn, knowing that his stature could be rather intimidating, moved over to the lonely chair next to the bed and settled down into it, neatly crossing his legs. Often Doctors would stand over their patients and talk down at them but he found that to be counter-productive to initiating a good relationship with a patient. When it came to mental instability and treating it, one wanted to have as many advantages as possible.

"There's no need for formalities. I will be taking notes but everything exchanged between us is completely confidential. Please be as honest as can without undue discomfort." Cadeyrn began, drawing out a small, empty notebook. "Is there anything that you would like me to know before we begin?"
Tighe Cadeyrn
Tighe Cadeyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Die shifted a little and half went to offer his hand, then realizing what he'd been doing with it, he retracted it and looked even more flustered for a moment before huffing out a breath and shoving the sheet over himself to try to give himself at least a single shred of decency for the time being.

He gave a little bob of his head and then shrugged. "It happens, I'm sure you guys have lots of patients... some of them unable to even pull out of any slump for any length of time." So logically, leave the guy who was on an upturn until near the end since he was obviously doing better for the time being.

Die nodded. "No reason not to be honest, we're trying to fix me, right? Only way to fix it is to be honest about what's going on." He sighed and shifted once more, still trying to get comfortable, but not managing at all. "First of all, I'm uh... not shifting around out of nerves. Was sort of... in the middle of... um..." he winced, "private time? Sorry." He looked rather embarrassed again, this time for having to actually say it. But god forbid it go in his chart that he was nervous and possibly lying when he wasn't.

"Beyond that, I have been seeing Doctor Mori, not sure what he has diagnosed me with, if anything... but I'll tell you what I told him. I have episodes. At times everything is just fine and then at other's... it isn't. Something triggers it - usually failure of some sort - and I end up on this horrible plunge downward. I'm aware that during those states I am driven to alcohol... I don't eat properly and I get violent. Usually with myself, not others. I checked myself in voluntarily after I hit rock bottom because I'm tired of this bullshit," he shot an apologetic look to the doctor for having used a curse word, unsure if that was an issue with him or not, "and I want a permanent way to fix me not just falling down and then putting the pieces back together Humpty-Dumpty style. I need help and I'm well aware of it."

He paused for a moment and then tilted his head. "Doctor Mori has me on some pills, a few to sleep better since I was having issues with that and then something else. The names sounded interesting and he said they're herbal." One more pause and then, "What triggered me this time was the loss of my job due to injury and then having to fight to get even enough help to get me in here much less anything else. I hate being an unproductive member of society, but I was in construction and there's no way I could do my job with the injury I sustained." He closed his mouth before it grew overwhelming again, shrugging a bit.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tighe Cadeyrn Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:01 am

Cadeyrn lifted his brows as he watched Daisuke, his expression open and full of patience as he attempted to not look amused. Everything that he had seen upon entering pointed to the other male doing rather... obscene things, but he was far too used to seeing similar things to be ruffled by it. However his patient seemed to be incredibly flustered by the fact that he had been interrupted in the middle of the act, as many of them were, so he took pity on him and continued not to mention it.

"My apologies. I can't speak of our other patients." he began, offering the other man a charming smile. "Every detail of my patients is confidential."

Cadeyrn gave a small nod in agreement, his eyes sliding back to his notebook, neat letters labeling the date and session number. However he paused, noting how much the other man was shifting; he shouldn't have found the other male's discomfort amusing but it was difficult not to. It was interesting how patients tended to do such things when doctors would be checking on them and not after dark when they would be undisturbed. He mentally noted that it would make for an interesting study.

"I figured." Cadeyrn answered, offering the other man another warm smile, trying to be reassuring. "No need to feel embarrassed."

As Daisuke began to describe his condition, Cadeyrn went about scribbling down notes about it, his brows furrowing a little. He'd come across many of the symptoms that the other male was describing before in his career. Mentally he was already deciding what therapy method to use and what medications he could have the doctors administer. However if Mori had already seen Daisuke he most likely was already taking the best medication for his condition; Mori might have been cranky and abrasive but he was good at what he did.

"Thank you for your honesty." Cadeyrn offered another smile to his patient, his eyes going heavy lidded. "It helps a great deal in your treatment. I have a good base as to where to begin, but, please, can you go into detail as to how you are feeling right now? No need to hold anything back. I'm here to help you."
Tighe Cadeyrn
Tighe Cadeyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:19 am

Die gave a nod, he hadn't expected to be told anything about the other patients, he was just giving the other a good out for why he'd had issues getting to him sooner if he wanted it, that was all.

He watched the other write down notes as he talked, though he didn't bother with trying to see what it was. It seemed to him that seeing such things would only make him paranoid about what was going on in a doctor's head and there was little point in doing such a thing.

Swallowing a bit, he shrugged and then returned, "I've been on the upturn ever since I've been here actually. The medications got me off the IV and back to eating properly. Things still sort of bother my stomach at times, but that's... normal." He took a breath and gazed out the window. "I'm bored, but I suppose that's usual as well for someone randomly sitting around in a room all day, right?" He didn't pause at all, just continuing on. "I still feel really down about what happened to me but not nearly as much as I used to."
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tighe Cadeyrn Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Cadeyrn watched the way the man spoke, observed the way he sat on the bed, and attempted to gauge his mood from his body language. He seemed quite earnest about getting well, about doing better, and seemed to trust the staff to a degree from what he could tell. By all accounts Andou Daisuke was doing well and making a complete recovery but, well, things weren't always what they seemed he supposed. His lips quirked a little at the thought and he moved to jot down a few more notations to himself for later analysis.

"I'm glad you seem to be making so much progress." Cadeyrn mused, tapping his pen against his bottom lip. "I believe some time spent in the courtyard and recreational areas will do you some good. Fresh air along with emotional and mental stimulus should help with both your treatment and your boredom."

Cadeyrn looked thoughtful then, his head tipping back so he could stare at the ceiling. There were a few different things that needed to be done for a proper diagnosis of what plagued this patient, most of which involved blood work and various medications. Certainly he could prescribe a few things that he thought would help, but he wanted more information before prescribing something permanent. Perhaps he could speak with the doctor that was currently in charge of Daisuke's help later on. It would certainly give him an excuse to bother Doctor Mori again.

"I'm going to review a few different medications that should assist you." he mused before offering the other man another smile. "You said this isn't the first time this has happened to you, correct? When did this first start happening?"

Tighe Cadeyrn
Tighe Cadeyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Die was honestly sort of surprised when the man didn't directly address what had caused the downslide. But he supposed that was somewhat usual for a first visit. Assess and then delve. Or... really, hell if he knew, he was just a first timer at this whole being checked into a mental institution thing.

He nodded at the idea of getting out into the courtyard and spending more time with the recreational stuff. "Okay," he returned softly with a nod of his head.

When he was told about medications, he just nodded again. He'd heard a lot of people ended up with wads of pills they had to take every day in order to remain stable and he'd expected nothing less, really. Just as long as he knew what they were, then he'd be fine... he hoped.

"Yeah... it started in early teens?" He shrugged, "Somewhere around there. Like my hormones set off a time bomb inside me or something. About the same time most boys start getting horny, I started getting really severe fluctuations in my mood. I'd go from super happy to just fuck-off-leave-me-alone like the flip of a coin. Handful for my parents, apparently." For a moment, he was silent, looking back at the doctor. "It sort of leveled out after high school... less abrupt fluctuations, but when something sets me off..." he shook his head, "all hell breaks loose."
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tighe Cadeyrn Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Cadeyrn's eyebrows lifted as the man explained the early stages of his condition, scribbling down a note to himself.  It was far too early in the man's treatment to give an accurate prognosis as to what bothered him, but the descriptions he was being given helped pinpoint a few possibilities.  At the patient's last words, he quirked a brow, tilting his head in silent inquiry as he contemplated what other failures the man had endured for him to know the trigger so well.  However that was a discussion for another session as his current visit was simply a preliminary evaluation.

"Due to the large amount of emotional fluctuation due to times of hardship, it is understandable for there to be some instability, both mentally and emotionally, due to unusually high stress levels.  It is most likely a chemical imbalance is making this more potent for you." Cadeyrn mused, jotting down a few more notes.  "Obviously I cannot be fully certain without a more in depth psychological analysis, but I would like to speak with your doctor before I proceed with any concrete diagnosis."

Cadeyrn had run into a few similar cases in his career, most of which had been resolved rather simply.  While they were usually uncomplicated and unchallenging ailments usually, occasionally there was that rare case that was...  Stimulating.  He felt his lips quirk a little at the thought, but quickly smoothed his expression back into its usual pleasant neutrality.  Making a few more notes he clipped his pen on his pocket and gently shut his notepad.

"Once I've spoken with your Doctor I will prescribe you medication to help you stabilize your moods." he added, climbing to his feet and straightening his jacket. "Now, I'd best let you get back your your more... Private activities."  his lips curled in a smirk at that. "Are there any further questions I can answer for you before I leave?"
Tighe Cadeyrn
Tighe Cadeyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Die listened quietly to the doctor, feeling somewhat soothed by the fact that he was being told stress levels and hardship were at least somewhat understandable for him to have been set off by. He nodded ever so slightly, still listening attentively. "Right, right," he murmured to the comment about not being fully certain without more analysis. He hadn't expected to have himself diagnosed so quickly, though he was glad things were on their way toward something... better.

He looked toward the window, a bird catching his attention so that he completely missed the look on the other's face. Once he looked back, he offered another nod. He was about to respond to the comment about more medication when the other mentioned his private activities and he instantly flushed, beyond embarrassed over what he'd been caught doing.

"Uh," he breathed out, "not right now?" He couldn't think of anything, but then again, he couldn't think of anything but how humiliating it was that his psychologist had caught him jacking off. Not the best start to a patient/doctor relationship, for sure. "I... ah... thank you?" Now he sounded like an idiot.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Tighe Cadeyrn Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 am

Cadeyrn's lips quirked upwards in amusement at how flustered the other male seemed to have become at his comment. Being in the field he was, sexual urges and nudity tended not phase him, especially considering how often he was exposed to it. Obviously his new patient hadn't developed the same level of calm acceptance of sexuality and primal urges that he had but, he was sure, if he was here long enough it would happen. After are, there were far more scandalous things within the walls of the hospital than a little self-pleasure.

"Good." he responded, flashing a brilliant smile at the other man. "If you have any questions for me just request me with your nurse. Even if you need to simply talk, don't hesitate to contact me. Enjoy yourself."

With that, Cadeyrn turned on his heel and exited the room, gently closing the door behind him even as he slipped his notepad into his coat pocket. He drew out the list of patients he still had to attend to, his eyes scanning over it before he sighed. Cadeyrn sincerely hoped that they hired another therapist as his workload was more than a little exhausting. Shaking his head he strode down the hall, headed for his next patient's room.
Tighe Cadeyrn
Tighe Cadeyrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down