Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friend, Jordan

2 posters

Go down

Friend, Jordan Empty Friend, Jordan

Post by JordanFriend Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:20 pm

"On this night the heart and ideals melt into the darkness."

Full Name: Jordan Ozsan Friend
Nationality: Irish + Turkish
D.O.B.: January 17th, 1983
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 152 lbs
Hair Color: Blackish Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Blood Type: B Negative
Hometown: Northern Cyprus
Character Description: Jordan is a very mild tempered man and enjoys the finer things in life such as sleeping and a fine glass of red wine while watching some terrible television. He was raised in an island off of Turkey and was brought up in a very humble household, but like everyone else, there was something rather foul stewing underneath his skin. Fortunately, Jordan does an incredible job hiding it unless someone manages to wriggle a reaction from under his practiced and polite façade.

Friend, Jordan <a href=Friend, Jordan Mv5bmj10" />

Personality: Very alluring and charismatic. He is calm most of the time, nonchalant but very perfect with everything he does.
Role: Surgeon + Therapist [General staff]
Other comments: N/A

RP Example:

"Can I get a drip in here, please ?"

An angered exhale over chapped lips found its way at a petite nurse as she merely shrugged, searching around the room for what the male doctor had ordered. Dr. Jordan Friend gritted his teeth, letting his gaze follow the clueless woman around the room as his hand went to grab at the crook of the motionless patient's arm as he laid on the operating table. She returned with a pouch of clear liquid and a stand, not exactly wanting to make the most eye contact she could. The male grips it, "God, finally." He hooks it up, inching closer to stick the needle to the patient's arm but pauses.

"How old is this?"

The nurse offers a quiet shrug and a mumbled 'I dunno'.

"What the fuck do you mean you don't know? You could kill this man and it would be on you heard, you know that right?"

She looks away again, mumbling an apology and looking to grab a clipboard to stare over. The male doctor massages his temples, giving a quiet groan, "How do you even have this job..?" He moves to a station just off to the side, looking through syringes, "Y'know, I have something for you to do." He takes a syringe, filling it with air, "Here. Give this to the patient after I leave. I need a smoke."

The nurse offers a shy nod and takes the syringe, not knowing what was inside it. Or rather, lack of what was in it. He gives the woman a snarling, false grin and sticks his hand in his coat pocket, "I'll be back. You do the thing." He fishes out a box of cigarettes and makes way for the door, leaving the two inside the room.

He slides just outside the door and lights up in the hallway, toking at it here and there until a rather annoying siren sounds. He takes the cancer stick between his fingers, letting his hand rest down at his side as people rush pass him to go into the previous room.

"Let me know if you need me."

Last edited by JordanFriend on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
JordanFriend
JordanFriend

Back to top Go down

Friend, Jordan Empty Re: Friend, Jordan

Post by Admin Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Accepted, welcome to the Hill of Acropolis. Enjoy your stay.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hoarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Friend, Jordan Empty Re: Friend, Jordan

Post by Admin Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Removed due to inactivity.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hoarp.forumotion.com