Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee, Hongbin

2 posters

Go down

Lee, Hongbin Empty Lee, Hongbin

Post by Lee Hongbin Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 pm

On this night the heart and ideals melt into the darkness.

Full Name: Lee Hongbin
Nationality: Korean
D.O.B.: September 29, 1993
Height: 181 cm (5'9")
Weight: 62 kg (136 lbs)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Blood Type: B
Hometown: Las Vegas, Nevada (parents moved from Jayong-Dong, Seoul, South Korea)
Character Description:

Lee, Hongbin 27763f06f4fd299385479c35aaa258e7

Personality: Hongbin: Hongbin himself is quite regular albeit soft-spoken. He is often confused, and plagued with loss of memory if he even loses control of his emotions and his other personalities. However, because of the trouble they cause, he sometimes gets into fits or gets depressed.

Wonsik: Wonsik is the side Hongbin likes the least, and the one that gets him into trouble. Hearing him can only mean one thing, either anger is coming or a shield is needed. Wonsik doesn't like to be touched, doesn't like to be talked down to, and is one of the main reasons that he's here now. Originally he only showed up after bullying or traumatic experiences but now he just seems to appear whenever he wants, usually involving some type of chaos.

Sookyoung: Sookyoung is a full-fledged woman, one that only seemed to appear after one of Hongbin's sisters was in the hospital for a major surgery. She can either be extremely comforting or extremely lustful, and she's also gotten him into trouble, mainly for public indecency and driving drunk. Very flirty, very feminine, very open. Pretty much the exact opposite of Wonsik. Unlike Wonsik, however, she appreciates Hongbin himself.

Role: Patient
Other comments: - Suffers from DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), with three personalities total, including his apparently normal one
- Has tried to commit suicide because of the problem more than once
- He grasps both identities, though Sokyoung and Wonsik don't know of each other

RP Example: **

I sighed, shaking my head and looking at the men lying on the ground in front of me.

"You probably shouldn't have tried jumping me, cocksuckers," I said, smirking easily. One looked up, eyes narrowed at me and I crouched down next to him, chuckling to myself. "Especially you, mister leader man." A moment later and my fist connected with his temple and he was out cold, leaving them all unconscious in the dark of the alley.

I turned, heading toward the end of the alley before stopping and turning around, eyes wide.

"Did you just... No, no this needs to stop..." I muttered, pulling out my phone and hesitantly beginning to dial for the police. I wasn't going to let this happen again. Wonsik wasn't going to just go around beating up anyone that caused me trouble. Clearly that was what happened here, because I remember the now collapsed men running after me in an attempt - I guess - to mug me, and then I remember turning around and seeing them knocked out. The lapses in memory weren't making things any easier to handle.

I glanced up, almost done dialing before I spotted a few people looking at me. Instead of finishing the call I smirked, pocketing the cell and wiping off the bit of blood from my knuckles. I hated that - dirt on my hands. Quietly I made my way across the street to the group that had been surveying the scene, one hand on one of their shoulders.

"Well now, what are all of you looking at?" I asked with a soft purr, about to continue until I heard a shout behind me. I turned, seeing the policeman at the edge of the alley and turning to meet his gaze. My eyes narrowed at him.

"Shit."

The moment I took off running I was being chased, and before I knew what was happening I was all but tackled to the ground, cuffed, manhandled... And tears were streaming down my cheeks

"I don't... I don't know what happened, I didn't do anything wrong, I promise..." I pleaded, but it was to no avail. The cops had already shoved me in the backseat of their car and were talking outside, their mouths moving though I couldn't hear what they were saying. I just leaned my head against the window, brows furrowed neatly together as I looked down.

How would I even be able to explain what happened if it wasn't me that knew?

** Hongbin will be written normal, Wonsik will be bolded, and Sookyoung will be italicized
Lee Hongbin
Lee Hongbin

Back to top Go down

Lee, Hongbin Empty Re: Lee, Hongbin

Post by Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:58 pm

Accepted, welcome to the Hill of Acropolis. Enjoy your stay.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hoarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Hongbin Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Personal Information
Name: Lee Hongbin
DOB: Spetember 29, 1993
Sex: Male

Complaint
What is your major complaint? Depression, anxiety, hearing voices, lapses in memory, multiple personalities
Have you previously suffered from this? Yes
Previous treatment: None

Current Symptoms: same as above

Medical History
Exercise frequently: Yes
Allergies: None
What medications are you currently using? None
Previous Diagnoses/Mental Health treatment: Dissociative Identity Disorder, depression
Previous medications: None
Previous Medical Conditions: None
Previous surgeries: None

Family History
Were you adopted? What age? N/A
How is your relationship with your family? Stable
Siblings? Two older sisters
Are your parents married? Divorced? Remarried? Married
Family medical/mental conditions: One older sister has a weak heart and has had surgery for it, and almost passed away. Other than that, none.
Treated with medication? Yes
Have any immediate family members died? Committed suicide? No
Describe any neglect, trauma, and abuse if you've suffered: Emotional and physical bullying at school to the point of attempted suicide.

Development
Highest level of education: High School graduate
Have you served in the military? No

Present Situation
Work? No.
Are you Married? Divorced? Prior Marriages? No.
What is your sexual orientation? Bisexual, though it depends highly on who is in control
Are you sexually active? Currently no
How is your relationship with your partner? N/A
Do you have children? No
Relationship with children? N/A
Are you religious? No
Have you ever been arrested? Why? No
Have you done any drugs? Frequency? No
Have you been treated for abuse? No

Anything else: I don't know if I can even be helped with this... I'm sick of having my head taken over whenever they want...
Lee Hongbin
Lee Hongbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down