Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niishimura, Kyo

2 posters

Go down

Niishimura, Kyo Empty Niishimura, Kyo

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:45 am

On this night the heart and ideals melt into the darkness...

Full Name: Niishimura Kyo
Nationality: Japanese
D.O.B.: 02/16
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 98lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Blood Type: B
Hometown: Denver
Character Description:

Niishimura, Kyo Piccu_zpsb7045a15

Personality: Hot headed, extremely stubborn. Very straight forward - often times mistaken as rude. Dedicated, as long as he's motivated. Surprisingly shy and closed off. Can be quite moody.
Role: Patient
Other comments:
Labeled Runaway [Denver Police Department]
Petty Theft Charge [Tucson City Court]

RP Example:

“You may be seated.”

The sound of clothing rustling and the weight of bodies sinking into rows of wooden seats filled the eerily silent courtroom, though hardly noted past the intense throbbing of my heart pounding away in my chest. I was surprised the judge herself couldn’t hear it. Dark eyes followed the black robed figure as she took up her chair at the throne, powerful and demanding respect. I couldn’t even wipe away the bead of sweat that escaped underneath my hairline out of nervousness… not with the way my wrists were clamped together at the small of my back in tight fitted, cold metal restraints. White noise rushed my ears as the judge droned on and on, talking about ‘the People’ while the Public Defender at my right answered for me at every turn. Few words stood out at me past the nervousness that was literally wracking my entire, lithe body as I stood, tiny and insignificant, all eyes on me. ‘Probation’… ‘treatment teams’… ‘psychiatric medications’… Just what was going on, exactly? I couldn’t even speak up, I had been told that anything I said could – and would be used against me. I had been advised to let the Defender handle my case. I had pleaded guilty… I had no other choice really. I didn’t have the sort of money to fork over in order to afford myself a good lawyer, nor the time to keep showing up if I pushed this case.

I was guilty, of course. However, it was hardly a charge worth imprisonment. I mean, what kid doesn’t steal something in their life? It wasn’t like I even got away with it. The constant beating droning in my head was all I could focus on. Over and over and over again.

At least, until I felt the handcuffs at my back being tugged at. My entire world suddenly crashed down around me, rushing my ears with the busy court sounds of chatter amongst people, yanking me back into reality. “Wait, what?” I piped up, desperately trying to get a grip on my surroundings as the officers were dragging me out from behind the podium. “Wait… wait! What are you…?!” Why wasn’t I being let go? Why weren’t they undoing my restraints?? Surely a little community service would be enough to get me off the hook. I squirmed, trying to yank my arms free. More officers surrounded my body however, scrambling to quite literally pick me up in order to get me to move. I panicked. What else was I to do? Lashing out I kicked, my boots connecting with first the officer’s shins… and then their arms… and then even their stomachs and shoulder as I was physically hoisted up, much larger men fumbling to keep their hold on me. I cried out, shouting obscenities at them and demanding to know why. Where were they taking me? Insane?? Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. I’ve heard horror stories about that tiny Institution tucked away on a hill, taking in completely sane people to fulfill corporate greed. I screamed suddenly, as I was being forced through that doorway, multiple hands holding me tight.

“You can’t do this to me! This is fucked! You’re fucked! Fuck you!!
Little did I know, I was only further proving the judge’s ruling.

I was ‘Mentally Unstable’.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Niishimura, Kyo Empty Re: Niishimura, Kyo

Post by Admin Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:54 am

Accepted, welcome to the Hill of Acropolis. Enjoy your stay.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hoarp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Niishimura, Kyo Empty Re: Niishimura, Kyo

Post by Niishimura Kyo Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Sharp eyes narrowed as I glared down at the new patient application I apparently needed to complete otherwise the staff would spank me for being a troubled case, or something ridiculous like that. I didn't want to be here, and it clearly showed in the scrawled out answers and nearly illegible handwriting done in pen.

Mental Health Form
Acropolis Psychiatric Hospital

Personal Information
Name: Niishimura Kyo
DOB: 02/16
Sex: M

Complaint
What is your major complaint? The court's stupid asses
Have you previously suffered from this? All the fucking time
Previous treatment:

Current Symptoms

Medical History