Hill of Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Cozy as it can Get [CLOSED]

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

As Cozy as it can Get [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: As Cozy as it can Get [CLOSED]

Post by Niishimura Kyo Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:14 am

Now this was becoming a serious problem. It was no longer just a little scuffle, a few manly punches thrown here and there, and a takedown upon victory. And, unlike perhaps another patient who was possibly pussier than my own person, it didn’t seem to occur to me to go running down the hallway to fetch the nurse on duty.

I’d never been around people so damn mentally unstable before, and the reality of it all was just now sinking in.

By the time Matthew had literally straddled Jiho, rendering the Korean motionless I dared step closer, somewhat weary as I assessed how long it would take the Caucasian man to retaliate. He seemed entirely zoned out with his project though, which was good for me. Seemed I could move without being much noticed.

I think I really decided to act when I hardly caught Matthew’s ever so friendly little comment uttered out as he decided he wanted to suffocate Jiho. Neither of us were Chinese, dude. You fucking racist reject.
So much for getting along with him, eh? Though I’d be lying if I said I didn’t fight with acquaintances myself. After all, wasn't that how dominance ad respect in a pack was asserted?

I was blunt and to the point as I closed the little space between me and the pair, curling fingers into a tightly balled fist. Just because I was petite didn’t mean I wasn’t fit as hell. Growing up on the streets makes you tough… not to mention I did work out. I drew my arm back, half eaten apple in my other hand.

I didn’t hesitate in decking Parker right in that beautiful, cocky assed face of his.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

As Cozy as it can Get [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: As Cozy as it can Get [CLOSED]

Post by Parker Matthew Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Matthew's lip had split immediately, sending a fine spray of blood against the wall and the front of his shirt. The impact had swayed him, forcing him to let go of Jiho's neck, though he remained firmly seated atop him. The inside of his mouth quickly tasted of metallic copper while his cheek started to throb. This was unforeseen.

Jiho's free hand slapped at him but he ignored it, turning his head towards his assaulter and lapping at the trickle of crimson that ran freely from a busted bottom lip. His dark blues focused on Kyo and a distinct look crossed his face. The look of a small child questioning why violence was being brought upon him. What had he done that was so bad that it warranted such a cruel fist? Weren't they getting along? He blinked, once, twice, returning his attention to Jiho who coughed and struggled under him. He spat a mouthful of blood into the boy's face. It made him look better.

Matthew's right hand stroked affectionately through Jiho's hair, heavy lidded eyes aware of Kyo's whereabouts without having to look at him.

"Is this some kind of lapse in judgement or are you getting involved?" He addressed the third party.

Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:13 pm

The fact that my neck was at least let go made me let out a sigh of relief despite the coughing that followed and I looked up just in time for blood to hit my face. I closed my eyes immediately, scowling in distaste as I furrowed my brows.

What had just happened? Kyo had just punched Matthew? His lip was busted, and now...

I finally opened my eyes, looking up to the man pinning me in confusion as he stroked my hair. What was this?  This was creepily affectionate and how was I supposed to take this? I bit my lip, confusion in my eyes as I glanced at Kyo. They knew each other? What was happening? Kyo was trying to break up the situation?

Thank god.

My other arm was still pinned but I didn't even bother to wipe the blood from my face. My vision was still clearing up and instead I reached up, trying to push his hand from my hair. This was stepping into creepy territory. It needed to stop.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 pm

The corners of bejeweled lips twitched once my knuckles split open that plump flesh before me, my hand now covered in a tiny splatter of Matthew’s own blood. I opened and curled my fingers closed again, stretching out the ache from impact. I had succeeded at least in pulling the man out of his violent thoughts, especially with that faux-innocent look he spared me afterwards. Was he really in a different place in his head just now? … Creepy.

I did take a tiny step backwards after the throw as a precaution to make sure I was not in danger range as well. Last thing I needed was Matthew to reach out and throttle me too. Dark chocolate eyes flickered briefly down to the knuckles of my own hand and back up again, just watching the unstable pair. The silence puling between them was eerie as well, but I kept my stand, watching silently.

“I don’t know what the fuck you two are fighting about, but the nurse will do their checkup soon.” I spoke matter-of-factly, voice flat and features emotionless. Yes, I liked Jiho. But it wasn’t my place to handle his fights. My eyes moved from Matthew’s confused features down to the bloodied façade of Jiho, as if I was silently assessing the both of them, and back up again.
Don’t kill him.”

Wow, was that me showing some sort of care for another human being? Eheh. Don’t think too hard on it. Maybe I was just looking out for both of them and didn’t want either to get into trouble.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:59 am

Matthew sat back on his haunches, fingertips trailing through the other's hair and fluttering across his blood spattered face. His knees left the bruised skin of Jiho's arms as he resettled himself, distributing his full weight onto Jiho's belly instead. He wasn't about to move regardless of Kyo's warnings. The logic and control that had left him was slow to return as a whole slew of conflicting emotions crossed his features, coupled with a thousand inconsistent actions. The man was simply an unpredictable mess. He looked hurt, he looked confused, he looked feral, he looked vacant.

Large hands wrapped around the boy's wrists to keep him from any attempted retaliation. His grip at the moment was lenient, almost gentle, but in this state it was so easy to shift in between the innocent child, the lifeless victim and the ruthless aggressor, that in the next breath Matthew might find himself snapping finger bones in half. That was kind of a pleasant thought; what would Jiho do without his drawing hand?

"Don't kill him?" Matthew grinned at himself, breaking the thin clotted scab that had begun to form and causing fresh blood to run anew. He turned and regarded Kyo once more, of course he had no intentions of killing Jiho, he only meant to send him a message. If the dickwad was weak enough to die from it, that wasn't his problem. His eyes narrowed, suddenly his previous thoughts were coming to fruition; in a flash his hands had switched positions, his palms curling against the boy's fingers, bending them mercilessly backwards. Just a bit more pressure and those hands would fracture like a piece of rotted wood. Matthew laughed loudly. "Don't kill him? I don't take orders from you, Shorty.

"Is he your friend then? That has to be it since you felt the need to fuck with me!" The venom dripped from his voice as he bellowed, his shouts echoing clearly down the hall. "Don't fucking do it again. How else will you explain to your dear friend that it's your fault his drawing days are over?" Matthew pushed against Jiho's abused fingers for emphasis.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:15 am

This was something I was entirely not used to. I didn't even know where to start reacting. First off, I had Kyo, who I needed to thank later for stepping in in the first place. At this point, I didn't mind if he stepped in. And where were the nurses? Where were the attendants and doctors?

I couldn't get a read on Matthew to begin with, and I had been in the middle of trying when he shifted positions to sit on my stomach and switched to grip my wrists. God damn him for being bigger than me. I just wanted to get up. I could have avoided this, but come on. This was getting ridiculous.

Also painful. Very, very painful.

But if he was going to start threatening Kyo, too... This was going to stop. He wasn't going to turn this on Kyo...

I was just about to respond when Matthew started nearly screaming and I looked up just in time to feel the other man bend my fingers back. I bit my lip to stifle the sound of pain that managed to slip out for a moment, eyes closed tightly as I tried to pull away again. This time my attempts were much more forceful and I furrowed my brows, a shaky gasp of pain in my voice.

"... Why the fuck... Just... Fucking stop," I mumbled, reaching over with my free hand to try and pull his away again. "Shut the fuck up, and fucking stop..."
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:13 am

I just stared at the duo blankly, the expression upon my own features hard to read by this point. Irritated, annoyed, bored, unamused, weary… all of these and then some were wrought with my façade as my left hand still palmed that half eaten apple. I watched, dark orbs fixated on the way Matthew was acting, his own emotions and thoughts running rampant.

Yes, don’t kill him. I don’t fucking care what the hell you two were bickering about before, but there was no need to go breaking bones or doing any lasting damage. There was hardly anything worthwhile to fight that much over in a mental hospital. However when the white man decided not to listen to my suggestion, and instead began bending those talented digits backwards in a silent threat I scowled. Don’t take orders from me? Fine.

I didn’t even care that Matthew was screaming at me again. You do not threaten me. Especially when I didn’t do anything wrong. I wasn’t about to be bullied here, with Jiho playing the part of a hostage. Instead I lashed out yet again, myself surprisingly quick. I didn’t even care to listen to the other finish his speech. My hand curled into a fist once more and since Parker’s own grip was busy busting Jiho’s fingers, I had naught much to stop me from pounding the man in his howling face again, interrupting him bluntly. My arm drew back with that startling amount of force from such a tiny man, and if my fist connected I wasted little time in dropping that apple core to the ground, and using the blunt of my free palm to shove the man backwards. Harshly, right against the center of his sternum. Both actions came rapidly one after the other, and if successful Matthew would likely have had the air knocked from his lungs… and hopefully toppled backwards off of the Korean straddled below. I’m used to being in fights with dudes much larger than I. I knew how to survive.

I’m going to get in so much trouble for this shit, I just know it. So much for getting out of here quickly. But fuck, it’s self-defense at this point.

Parker’s outbursts obviously weren’t completely ignored either, since he raised his voice enough to pull attention. The sound of the nurse on duty hurrying to come down the hallway, checking out the scene was heard faintly behind me somewhere. I didn’t care though. Hopefully if I knocked the man off of balance well enough Jiho would have enough sense to get up and move.

Don’t fucking threaten me.” I hissed in a low tone that I rarely used, sharp eyes darkly narrowed.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:36 am

Die had been, for all intents and purposes, minding his own business. He'd left his room some thirty minutes ago for a shower break, taken his sweet time with both that and his usage of the restroom, seeing no point in hurrying it when no one was bothering to monitor him. At first, he'd been skittish, rushing in and out of the bathroom as quickly as possible, taking five minute showers and then darting back to his room like a scared baby colt.

But now... now Die was sort of wishing he'd kept doing that method. He'd rounded the corner and right in front of him was a scene that he sincerely didn't like. The man he'd met - Kyo - and two others seemed to be somewhat involved in a scuffle. He stood there for a moment, looking between them as his damp hair continued to drip down his back, making his clothing uncomfortably sticky, and then started to open his mouth to get attention perhaps diverted.

But in the next moment, all hell broke lose and Die's eyes widened. Yes, he definitely regretted not bailing on the shower sooner now. Turning around, he rushed off - possibly the footsteps Kyo heard - toward the nurses station, hoping he wasn't actually getting anyone in trouble. Getting known as the snitch didn't do one any good either, he supposed. Not that he was great at making friends in here anyway, given he only knew one person's name that wasn't a staff member and he'd been here nearly a month now.

He retrieved a nurse with a breathless pant of, "Fight," and some pointing, rushing back off after her once she'd started down the hallway full-tilt.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Kyo definitely wasn't earning any brownie points at the moment. The second fist hit closer to his eye and the skin there immediately swelled and bruised. He honestly hadn't been expecting Kyo to hit him again and he was caught off guard just the same as the first blow. It was a pretty cheap shot. Matthew wondered if Kyo'd ever have the balls to try it when he wasn't distracted with his hands full. Yet, it was the weighted shove to the chest that finally rolled him from his straddling position and onto the floor. Brilliant white stars burst before his eyes as his head checked straight into the cement wall as a result.

Haggard breath rattled in his lungs while he raised his hands to protect his face from further impacts, palms out and fingers outstretched. Kyo should be proud of himself, he thought, though Matthew would ultimately have to give the victory to the wall. His head swam and his vision darkened as he continued to crouch, shielding himself and listening as Jiho scrambled away. Oh well, maybe now the boy'd learn to leave other people's things alone.

And just like that, the violence was gone, exiting as quickly as it had come about. But the damage had been done.

Blood formed a small pool at his bare feet as it steadily dripped from his mouth, his entire body shook visibly; not out of pain or fear, but rather the withdrawal of the intense rush of adrenaline that had started the whole fucking mess. As he calmed, he remained huddled against the wall, head down, hands up. He'd been here before and knew what was likely coming next, therefore he made no attempts to flee the scene or to explain himself. There was no great need or desire to talk to Kyo or Jiho anyway; it'd likely be weeks -- months until he'd have to look at them again.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Full-tilt didn't really begin to explain it; fights were taken seriously, since they had a tendency to break the boundaries that normal society abides by. Fights here were dangerous and often with much unneeded force, with blood often drawn and, sometimes, body parts lost. Wild animals probably fought with more control. So when the strange, out of breath patient pointed out a fight, and not one of the rounding staff, she'd grabbed a handful of emergency tranquilizers and was sprinting as fast as her legs would carry her.

Christ, she breathed upon seeing the scuffle. Three patients she knew were all there, all of which she'd apparently wasted flowers on. Her hurt pride at how well things were going at one point was ignored for now. She'd felt a bit like a parent – not angry, just disappointed – but parents usually didn't feel the need to bring drugs just in case. Mind reeling, confusion abound, Caroline wasn't exactly sure who to take care of first.

"Everybody, put your hands behind your head, right now!" She screamed, her voice in an authoritative state she very rarely used. It even shocked her a little, but she kept her position, a bit of a distance away. "Someone tell me what the fuck happened here, and tell me now." She wasn't about to just stab needles into everyone, though it may be the best option. Punishing the wrong person was also not on her list of things to do. After trying to be the nice nurse, now she was forced to be the bad guy. Why couldn't her patients just behave?
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:30 pm

I indeed scurried away from Matthew when he fell off of me but I couldn't make it to my feet. My head was still reeling slightly from the rush of oxygen entering my lungs again.

When a nurse finally rounded the corner my eyes lit up for a moment.

When I saw that it was Caroline the frown returned.

I hadn't wanted her to be the one that stumbled upon this wreckage, but I guess I didn't have a choice, did I? I finally wiped the blood off of my face as I looked down, shaking my head and pointing at Matthew.

"Ask him. Ask the guy that busted into my room and smashed my glass vase against my wall. Then refused to answer me when I tried to get him to tell me why. Then called me a chink which... doesn't make sense... Then he fucking choked me out." I coughed and looked at Caroline, finally pulling myself up to a wobbly standing position. I also stood with my hand touching Kyo's shoulder.

I just didn't want him to get thrown into the super strict care unit. Not now.

"Kyo was helping. I couldn't breathe," I added, looking at Caroline. "He was choking me out... He threatened to break my hands..."
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Hell no, I don’t play fair. Life’s hardly fair as is and ain’t nothing fair about me taking on someone literally a foot taller than me and probably double my own weight. I’m not a fucking idiot.
Besides, I’m not entirely sure why I flipped out so much. I guess I’ve been well behaved myself for so long that it was just pent up aggression building up inside. Maybe I was seriously pissed that he was taking so much advantage of Jiho. Or maybe I just really didn’t like being talked to like I was pathetic and walking on eggshells all day long.

When my blows were successful and the much larger male finally topped backwards and off of Jiho I exhaled heavily, watching carefully with a narrowed expression. I made no move to attack again. I just wanted him off and stopping his threatening assault. I, unlike the others, can actually control myself.
I did feel a little bad when the man’s head hit the wall, but at least it stilled him. The way he rose his arms up for protecting really caused me to take a small step backwards. I didn’t want to destroy the guy or anything. But if I tried tugging desperately and begging Matthew to get off and stop? That wouldn’t have gotten me very far. It would have put me in a position where not only I could have been hurt myself, but also where Matthew would have assumed he held something above me for the rest of my days here.

Not okay.

I breathed slowly myself, ignoring the throbbing sensation that reeled in my knuckles, trying to get my own adrenaline down once more while dark eyes never pulled away from the man now practically cowering on the floor. He was unpredictable. I fact I didn’t even move my attention when Jiho finally stood, no. The only thing that seemed to reach my own ears right now as the sound of the authority coming up behind me. I pressed pierced tier together in a set, tight frown, working my jaw in irritancy. Great. I finally got some ‘rewards’ for my behavior and then she sees this?

My arms slowly lifted and I did as I was told, interlocking palms behind my skull. It wasn’t the first time I’ve taken up this position. And clearly Jiho didn’t feel the need to follow directions… at least he was talking.

Myself, I stayed silent, just glaring at the entire situation at hand. My teeth were clenched and I was trying to calm my nerves.
"... ... ..."
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:26 pm

What a fucking tattletale. Standing unaided simply wasn't an option at the moment so he stayed crouched, curled against the wall for support. He did, however, comply and weaved his fingers together behind his head, exposing his jacked up face. He looked awful; an angry welt was forming at the side of his skull where the wall had cuffed him and his lip still bled freely. His left eye was practically swollen shut and shedding great saltwater tears to clean itself out. The wet tracks spilled over his lids and traced their way across the curve of his nose, dropping and mingling with the blood that spattered between his toes.

Despite being the instigator, he had indeed taken the most casualty. In a way this could be good. If he had to go down, Kyo and Jiho would likely go with him. To help ensure this outcome he didn't speak up even when Jiho whined and lied like a six year old. He had to admit that was difficult. It was hard to sit there and be accused of shit that simply wasn't right.

His tongue lapped across his lips as he turned his head to completely face the wall. There wasn't a single person in this hallway he wanted to see right now.

Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Die rushed along behind the nurse, someone he hadn't actually met at all before, a concerned look on his face. This really wasn't a good thing and he knew it. Turning them in was bad, but what could have resulted if he didn't would have likely been worse. And while Die was prone to self-harm, he wasn't at all okay with others getting into it like this.

He came to a stop a few doors down, his eyes flicking between the various people as they spouted off what they knew about what happened. He noted Kyo putting his hands behind his head like he was told and he realized that probably told something about him, the ease in which he did it... but still, Die didn't want to think he'd started it. But he hadn't been there and couldn't possibly know. Still, he wasn't stupid enough to wander off, realizing he was probably someone who needed to give some sort of statement... maybe. He wasn't sure how this worked in here, but still, here he was.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Livingston Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Caroline sighed. It wasn't her call to what their fate would be, but she couldn't imagine it was particularly good, Matthew especially. Jiho was shaken up – this much was obvious – so she didn't think much of his small disobedience. It didn't seem that he could even stand that well. It seemed that the state of things had already met its peak. Taking steps forward, Caroline put herself in between Jiho and Matthew.

"First thing's first, I suppose. You should all get cleaned up. Let's get you all to the nurses' station and we'll tend to some wounds." Caroline brushed her fingers through her hair, trying to figure out how to get everyone where she needed them. "Kyo, can you help Jiho walk? He seems a bit dizzy. Jeez, I'm going to be busy now because of all of you. I was looking forward to a break and everything. Oh well." Bending down, she reached her hand out to Matthew.

"Can you stand? I'll help you get there. You look worst of all." She pointed to Die, whose name she still didn't know, motioning her head towards Matthew. "Help me out with this one, please? And I want no complaining from you, Matthew. Got it?"
Caroline Livingston
Caroline Livingston

Back to top Go down

Post by Woo Jiho Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:24 pm

I watched Caroline as she moved herself between Matthew and I, about to reach out to stop her before she was already out of my reach. I didn't want her to get hurt - I definitely didn't want Matthew to take any of this out on her, and with his seemingly huge amount of regret for his actions I could actually see it happening.

Instead I took my weight off of Kyo, brows furrowed as I attempted to stand by myself. I swayed a little but kept upright, shaking my head.

"I'll... I'll be fine," I mumbled, voice a bit hoarse. Looking away, I sighed softly and dropped my head.

This was a mess. I felt like an asshole. I hadn't wanted to get Kyo into this, and he didn't deserve it.

Fuck, this was awful.
Woo Jiho
Woo Jiho

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:29 pm

Die watched the interaction of the variety of people in the hallway for a little while before he was summoned over to help get the man off the floor... the one Die actually was a bit wary of, given he didn't know him at all and from the sounds of it...- he shook it off and made his way to the nurse.

He glanced at her nametag and then knelt down to help, at least knowing how to lift and not fuck himself up too badly, though really he shouldn't have been lifting anything at all given his injuries from the work site. But he supposed you did as you were told in a mental institution and seeing as how he wasn't in there for that... how the hell should they know he wasn't supposed to? He slid one arm around the other's back, lifting the other man's arm to around his shoulders and then glanced at the nurse for the signal to start lifting.
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Niishimura Kyo Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:48 am

I felt myself glaring daggers at nothing in particular even though my attention from anyone else seemed to be on Matthew, I was more or less looking through the man as he faced the wall, the two of us with our hands behind our heads like we were criminals caught in the act. My own back was to Die and Caroline, and I made no notion of caring to turn around just yet either. Soon the woman was putting herself between Matthew and us Asians anyway.
I still stood.

Wounds eh? I scoffed silently at the girl’s words, keeping my hands still interlocked behind my skull. If I had any sort of wounds in the first place it was probably a busted knuckle or two. I’d survive. When my name was picked out of the crowd though it seemed to pull me out of my absentminded trance, letting dark hues slide over to her as she dictated orders. She trusted me to leave without supervision? Ahah. She didn’t know me that well, so I could only assume maybe she knew Matthew better and figured out he was the instigator. Even though all signs pointed to me as the one on top of this. Matthew and Jiho were both covered in blood and had been on the floor, myself above them with their own warm scarlet splattered over my hands. Gross.

A single brow climbed upwards before I turned silently on a heel and walked away, as per the nurse’s orders. I didn’t even say anything to let her know that I acknowledged the suggestion. I did however pull my hands finally from behind my head (assuming that I was allowed to anyway) and reaching out tattooed digits snagged the cotton attire on Jiho’s body, dragging him along with me.

Yes ma’am.

Jiho insisted he was fine of course so I wasn’t really helping him down the hallway so much as leading him, wordlessly as I passed Die and left the trio to themselves.

My mother fucking apple.
Niishimura Kyo
Niishimura Kyo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Matthew Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Dark blue orbs disappeared as his eyes shut tightly. His face hurt like a son of a bitch. Paying particular attention to the airflow that rushed in and out of his nose, he attempted to calm himself the way previous doctors had instructed. The ringing in his ears faded away while he pictured a quiet, happier place outside the current building. A stark hallway dripped into a star-studded nighttime vision complete with a larger than life full moon. Matthew felt so small in comparison to the dark sky but he felt his mother's warmth close against his back as her arms encircled him. It was one of his most treasured memories.

Caroline's voice snapped him back to reality. Turning even further towards the wall he listened to Kyo and Jiho walking away unscathed and internally he thought his organs may liquify, explode and gush from his mouth and ears. What the fuck? There was nothing about this situation that suggested Matthew's instigation and yet here he was, pinned as the bad guy. He reminded himself to breathe again. He counted backwards from ten again. He willed his boiling blood to settle again.

What made matters worse was the red headed Asian at his side that was... trying to pick him up? It'd take a count down from a million to put up with that and so he used his elbow to push Dai away, doing his best to stand on his own despite the throbbing dizziness in his head. "I'm not a fucking invalid, asshole. Get off me," He spoke through gritted teeth.

Using the wall as his support, he casually tugged at the hem of his shirt to wipe off the places where Dai had touched his skin, taking great care to avoid Caroline's gaze. He didn't need to see the disappointment to know it was there. He wasn't willing to see that. He also wasn't willing to let go of the anger he felt towards her either; it was, after all, her fault any of this happened. So, he precariously continued to avoid her as if she wasn't there at all. When he felt steady, he'd walk to the nurses station without any assistance at all.
Parker Matthew
Parker Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by Andou Daisuke Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Well... it seemed that his help was not only unwanted but that he wasn't going to be able to manage that without some serious issues. When he was elbowed away and angrily talked to by the patient, Die backed up in one hell of a hurry. No way in hell he was getting into the middle of that. Nope. No fights for Die.

Once he was against the corner of the doorjamb he murmured out, "I apologize," toward the nurse, "but I don't believe he wants my help."

A moment later the man started wiping at his skin where Die had touched him and Die didn't miss it at all. Insult was instantly added to the fear that already gripped the redhead's heart and it was relatively sealed in his mind as to why Kyo had been kicking this man's ass. If he'd treated him or the other man in the hallway nearly the same then it only made sense.

Backing up a bit more, completely put off, Die offered one more statement very quietly to the nurse, "If it's all the same to you, I think I'll go to my room again." And stay there for a while. "If you need paperwork or something... I'll be happy to do it."
Andou Daisuke
Andou Daisuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next